Written Update : 12th April 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update
-------------------------------------------
 [CRYPT]
Deshmukh house
Gudi Parwa 's celebrations are in full swing . Madhuri and Archana are doing  a lovely rangoli outside their house .
Vandita comes and Archu greets her .
Vandu goes in .Damodar wants to know why Ajit did not come with her and Vandu tells him that he had to go to a relative's house with his mother while she decided to come to her maika ....

Karanjkar House
Vaishali and Manjusha are making the rangoli there .Sulochna and Manohar are also very happy .Varsha and Satish come and they are greeted by everyone .
Everyone in both homes are  dressed very well .

Both Deshmukh hosue and the Kaarnjkar house are shown as getting  a rod ready . There is a red dupata on this rod ( I am sorry I don't know what it is called) and they are making  some religeous symbols on it and tying it on the entrance of their house .
Archana is tying the rod on the door with Manav's help .She asks Vandu to call Savita from inside .
Suddenly Savita appears from her room .
She too has a similar rod in her  hand and she goes on her own to tie that on the door ..Everyone doesn't know what to do now ...but Manav gestures Damodar to help Savita with whatever she wants to do and he helps his wife to tie the rod ...
Both Savita and Archu do the pooja .
Then it is time for the delicious lunch to be served .Both homes are shown to be enjoying the lovely things made by the ladies of the house ...

Deshmukh House
Manav , Damodar and Madhuri are sitting  at the table and Archu and Vandu are serving them lunch .Manav is looking uncomfortable as his mother is not sitting with them .Archana sees this and goes to check Savita ...the rest of the family comes  as well..
They see  that  Savita is sitting alone on her bed and is feeding Sachu all the nice things ..
Manav gets sad looking at this but his father tells him not to worry and soon his mother too will join the family ...
Damodar  tells  his son not to be desperate and sad on a festive day ....

Orphanage
Some children are playing outside .Bhavna comes  and she is looking at them .The manager of the place invites her in but Bhavna says that she just wanted to come and have a look ..
One of the boys coems in and introduces himself and his friends to Bhavna  .He is a very nice and a sweet polite boy  who asks Bhavna why she did not bring anything  for them as everyone who comes here always brings them goodies ...then promises them to come again and bring their parents but they never come .He asks Bhavna if she too is going to do the same .
This makes Bhavna cry as she hugs this lovely boy and tells him that she will not make a false promise to him ....never ...( very emotional touching scene ) .

Manohar's friends House
Manohar is talking to his friend , He is about to ask him to loan him some money when his friends's son comes in and starts fighting with his dad .
It appears that his father had mortgaged the family car to get 20 000 rupees ...The boy threatens his father that he will walk out of the house if this happens again ...
Manohar's friend goes after his son to pacify him .This leaves Manohar very worried as he too is facing a similar situation at home ....he doesn't know  what to do and how his family will react if they find out that he has mortgaged their family home ...

The Jewellery Shop
Savita goes to this shop to collect the jewellery that she had given to be polished .Unfortunately she has gone to the wrong shop .
The shopkeeper tells her that she did not give them the jewellery and asks her for any written proof which savita doesn't have as she has lost the paper ...
Savita is absolutely sure that it is this shop and keeps saying tha tshe did give them the gold ..
The shopkeeper checks the transaction record and tells Savita that she never came here .
Savita becoems angry and starts fighting with the shopkeeper .They both decide that police should be called in ....
Savita gets so angry and stubborn that she just sits down in the shop and says that she will not leave until she gets her jewellery ....
The police comes in .....The Shopkeeper tells the policeman the wholestory and also how Savita is accusing him and calling him a thief ...
There is a lot of commotion going on ...

Another jewellery shop next door .
This was the shop that savita had come to give the gold to get polished .Manav and Archana are in this shop .Archu wants Manav to buy the gold set tht Savita had liked .Manav tells her that the set is extremely expensive and he needs some  time to get the funds , Archu agrees with hm  ..
He asks Archana to buy something  for herself but Archu tells him that she doesn't need anything  and just wants him to gather the money for savita's set ....
They hear al lthe noise from the neighbouring shop and come  outside .they are shocked when they see the whole situation ..
Archana tells Manav that clearly this is a case of misunderstanding as Savita did not go to that shop .The shopkeeper also tells Archu that he has Savita's jewellery ..he goes in his  shop and gives the jewellery to Archana .
Manav is about to go i nand give the jewellery to savita bu tArchu tells him that if he tells her that she had made a mistake , that too in front of the whole crowd , then Savita will feel insulted and she will get depressed again ...
She  gestures the Shopkeeper to come  out ..
The Shopkeeper( who Savita is fighting  with ) comes out ..
Without letting Savita or anyone else know anything  Archana talks to the shopkeeper .She tells him the whole story and also tells him that Savita is their Aie .
The Shopkeeper is very angry but she apologises on Savita's behalf with folded hands....Manav is watching  all this .
She tells the Shopkeeper that Savita has a condition where she forgets things and due to this she was in depression and is recovering from it and if in front of the police and so many people she comes  across looking  wrong then  her self respect will be  hurt so bad .....
She asks the shop keepr to pelase go in , give the jewellery to Savita  and make some excuse ..
The shopkeeper  first refuses as this will hurt his Goodwill and will give him a bad name ....but she folds her hands and says that on humanitarian grounds please help them out ...
Seeing her genuine way of talking to him and telling him the whole story , he understands and agrees to co operate ...
First Archana goes in the shop ........
Policeman : Throw this woman out of this place ...she is creating trouble .
Archana : wait , she is my mother in law , let me talk to her...
why are you doing all this ?
Savita : Why are you interfering ?
Archana ; Because so many people cannot be wrong .You have a problem ...yo uforget things  but you just do not want to accept it .You have not given anything in this shop so stop creating a scene .
Savita : You are accusing me of being  forgetful ....
Shopkeeper : She is absolutely right , she did give the jewellery .It was our technician who took it and he had to go away .He has come  back just now and he has told me that she did indeed give the jewellery ..He apologises to Savita and gives her the jewellery ....
Savita is extremely happy and she springs up from the place where she was sitting down ......
She cheekily tells the Policeman to arrest her now and they leave quietly ...
Savita ( to Archana ) : And why are you quiet now .....Why are you always after me ? You were saying that I forget , I am wrong , now look who is wrong . I will sort you out if yo udare to come after me again .
Archana is quietl y looking at her .Manav too is watching  all this from a distance ..
Savita happily tells Archana : Your face got slapped now because of all your lies .....she smiles happily ...She gives the money to the shopkeeper ( for the  polish ) and takes the jewellery ..Once again tells Archana that this jewellery means a lot to her as thsi is her Khoon pasina ki savings and she will never let it go like this .....
Then she leaves the shop with her jewellry and Archana standing there smiles .
Manav also comes in the shop and stands next to Archu ....

He cannot believe it .There is a big smile on his face ...
Manav : I can see this happening , today I also have faith in what you are saying ......I know  now , it will all be allright soon .......
He has a big smile and relief on his face......
Archana looks at him and smiles .

Precap
In the Deshmukh house ,  Manav and Archana are pretending  to fight with each other while savita is watching them ...
Archu is demanding a gold necklace from her husband and he is askign for some time as he doesn't have the money but Archana is just not listening .Their fight gets so bad that Savita cannot take it any more and jumps in to protect her son from his wife ......
 [/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update.  I still think Savita Aai needs a doctor as forgetting things is not just ordinary, that is why the CV's must not think we are idiots making us believe that archu's treatment of aai is right. Other wise the doctors will be out of work ๐Ÿ˜‰

musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

What nonsense the CVs are coming up with!

Now Archu and Manav have to pretend fight to cure Savita. And what if that cures her? I wonder if Savita won't replase when she realizes it was only to cure her.

pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for nice update!!!!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
The disease of forgetting things in old age is called Alzheimer! If the CV's think that can be cured by acting weird with the person suffering and forcing them, then the CV's need to get their head's checked!

~Naina
lathamenghz thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜กโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘ (I dont know how to react) What timings?  Wow... Manav has no work whenever he needs to see his wife's goodness and the timings always always always................. CLASH .... Doesn't it?  Whenever wherever Savita is, Archana has to be there, if needed along with manav..... to help her MIL overcome any problem... And now a days, Cops are too often after Savita... Beware, Savita Aie... U seem to be creating a lot of nuisance
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, gr8job, Tanyaz!๐Ÿ˜Š
Tulsey thumbnail
thanks you for the update Tanya and please come back to write it everyday...........please
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cv's should stop sending wrong message on memory loss to audicence ...this is a big joke and they don't realize that many ppl suffering may face this treatment which will only worsen their situation