Thendral

Thendral-12-04-11,Tuesday Episode Update

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Hema for the detailed Update!😊

TA 😡, I really felt like strangling him today😡. Kadavulay, is this the TA who said "sathika piranthava" to Thulasi🤢?? Damn, if you could not sleep why get irritated on Thulasi? After getting to know your moms goody intensions, you can never ever sleep for the betrayal that happenned to you😕.

Deepa, don't ask TA to listen to you😕. His ear drums are out already and doesn't work anymore. If it is working properly, first of all he should have approached Thulasi and ask what happenned rather than just listensing to his mom/thulasi conv🤢 and then blaming Thulasi.

TA is badly gg to regret/repent how he is currently dealing with Thulasi and Deepa. Ethana perkitta sorry ketka poran?

Director, why are you degrading TA char😕?? His dialogues are so in-consistent😕. I really don't know how they are gg to resurrect TA char again??

Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the Wonderful Update!!😃

First part nothing special...boring...draggy...Lakshman need to find his lost spine😡...Anand scene was not at all necessary🥱....

Super dream for TA...etho we thought its about Thulasi😲...i will never ever think about Thulasi coming on this guy's dream..it will be only people like Padma/his thickest friend & his mommy darling🤢...Its TA who is getting irritated seeing Thulasi study?....he will be happy if he see her crying all time?...Thulasi please ignore your hubby even if he come talk to you..then he will know how it feels to you...TA's words to Deepa were bit harsher even if its right from his POV....TA you didn't do any sin to anyone but being GW's son is the biggest sin that you are doing with out knowing her nice intentions🤢....you will be very proud to tell that you are her son...you will know that soon😡...TA is going to repent for hurting all the good souls who really care about him & Thulasi....so a nice friendship came to an end because of creatures like GW & Psycho...hope Thulasi & Deepa will talk to each other @ college and they will i think...now TA got rid of all the well wishers and going to be around  evilness only except Thulasi...GW please do something to Kanagu & Joseph too..i think you forgot them...

TA's best dialog to Deepa..."you know how much importance i give to friendship?"....he is going to learn the importance of Charu's great friendship and will hit his head on wall🤢....and going to learn a new meaning to friendship🤢...he didn't even let Deepa talk when she started to say Thulasi was disturbed...i seriously want to see this TA's face....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Hems for the superfast and wonderful Update!👏😛

First part wasting time...But TPS scene was ok😊

Enge sellum intha paathai...Ta Ta arivaroo?? Dear TA, i need to talk with you urgently😆 What happened to youu??...Please tell me...Are u not well??..Shall i help you by searching ur brain??😆 Why are u soo harsh to Thuls??..Ur irritated that she is studying right??...TA we know ur under pressure, but why are u expecting Thuls to be that too??..Study panra Girl..Leave her😡
ARGG...He made me a Loosu..Naane etho Psychiatrist mathiri pesikittu iruken! What a pity😆

He was very rude to Deepa....He does not let her talk, like Charuu😡😡 Ava characters thottichu pola..ARGG...😡😡 

Director ur great in misleading us! The dream was sooper...What a dream..I never saw such a dream in my 17 years lifeeee😡😡 I was expecting something else..But minjinathu mokkai!😡
mini_00 thumbnail

Thanks hema for the update.😊 So the dir planned thuls should stand on her own shoes to fight for her rights.😊 It is the war between the good and the evil.😡 Even though there will be tides and waves in the battle but thendral will land ultimately with happiness for thuls and for the viewers ... It is good coz thuls needs someone to salvage her situation'Either deepa or TA'But it is impossible for a person to lend a helping hand to thuls all the time.

It is a bad time for thuls because TA warned her not to talk to deepa and not to allow her inside t&t house. T should not abide with the horrible rules of menacing TA.  Finally, the team is attempting to portrait that a women can fight for their rights 👏...Whether it is a family matter or ' a outside world. One thing we must accept the fact the magic, the true love between t&T'is still there.   Even though all the probs that are happening in T&t life is due to TA's pang of guilty conscious that are pricking him which affects not only him but also his soul mate thuls and the pavamana viewers. 😭

Deepa has been a good friend to thuls .😊  Hope deepa starts to help thuls from outside. TA hollered at deepa to satisfy his mom is it? 😡. How come TA accuses all probes is coz of deeapa. Do you know the meaning of friendship ? you know thuls  konja naala but deepa is her child hood friend. She stands beside thuls in all her thick and thin ' BEFORE MARRIAGE she is the one who transforms thuls into a new girl with self confidence and belief in life'everything but after marriage TA took that job. He is under alot of pressure coz he has to settle the money.athuku..why you scold thuls😡. Whatever you say or advice something she is listening to you rite. why can't you TA?...sigh 😡

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the update.  TA is a complete paradox vis-a-vis T.  It is fascinating to see how TA & T's relationship is evolving as they react to each other in difficult circumstance – the blow ups are part of the growing process; their relationship is characterized by ebb and flow, thankfully no full stops – lot of punctuated commas.

TA was a complete jerk in the way he reacted to T with utter contempt – yet, we can cut him some slack as he under enormous mental duress. TA - a deadbeat is using T to blow his steam off, it is sad to see T suffering silently – although it is not new to her, this will definitely hurt her the most, more than the suffering she underwent in MM house, or the abuse by broker clan in multiple situations. It was good to see T putting her prof advise to practice, in midst of TA's ruckus, she goes back to study is good.   Till now, TA, D, or the others has been supporting T when in trouble, but nearly isolated, now she may become bold and independent to certain extent.

TA's brain is hardwired in such a way that he traverses a straight line with 'zero smarts', unless the situation is well defined ala Vel, otherwise he take people @ face value which is good and bad. This characteristic helped him in his quest for T against odds, made him disown his fam, saved T in court and now it has landed T in 'soup' as he thinks psycho, silent killer and broker are nice people.  The straight jacketed approach is going to cause enormous grief.

D's help of T has always ended up compounding T and her problems from the start. D's track now seems to be similar to her role during Vel's track.  TA's is going to repent sniping D for a long time, once he realizes his folly. One positive out of TA's rant to D – he reinforces 'friendship' with psycho.

Wondering why TA & T have not wished A even after so many days.  A's dad and mom have always been supportive of TA & T, would like to see that happen.

Ranu. thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update Hema! 😃 Hope u weren't too disappointed with the dream. I thought that maybe TA saw Charu getting married to him and woke up scared 🤣 But such a jujubee issue, he woke up poor Joseph for 😕

TA, man...Thuls doesn't let Padma's words or money issues bother her when she's studying... were u expecting to sit their crying forever. She is very good at pushing past her tears and studying... she has been doing that her whole life in Padma's house... learn from her and stop lashing out at her...

Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update!

Well, today's episode did not move the story much and it seems like a very slow week! The first part abt Lax, TPS was ok. Nothing to say!
The  part abt anand was just unnecessary and useless. Just filled the rest of the first part!

The second part showing Our TA dreaming and waking up to a nightmare(???) was also not good! Wow, I have to praise the Dir for coming up with this particular clip for the Promos. He just raised our expectations to the peak and let it drop to the bottom!! Never did I imagine that TA wud wake up to such a nightmare! He was already awake and just ruing over those incidents unable to sleep! After he got up, he gets irritated seeing T study! What happened to him? She is studing for her exams. Now that the whole house is peaceful, she can atleast concentrate on her studies. Has her studies not always been T/TA's priority? Yes, that TA is under tremendous pressure, but man, go and get a job first! You just keep saying that money and job are not problems!! Why, yaraavadu 100 per vaasalil vetrilai paakku vaithu unnai velaikku vaannu koopidaraangala?? Vodi Vodi thedinaal kooda velai kidaikka 1/2 maasam aagum! Idhile namma herovukku pechu vere!!
Finally, he has arranged for money thru his friend. Hope GW does not team with C and get to know abt this and spoil this one!

The third part where TA just bashes D w/o letting her speak and accuses her just proves how hasty he is in judging someone!! He has known D for a long time. She has always wanted good for T/TA. She has been with them thru thick and thin. He did not listen to anything she had to say! Oh, this brainless momma's boy has finally come under C/GW's influence! If T has to stop talking to D, T has every right to ask TA to  stop talking to C or let C to come into her home!! Why is T shown as so weak to not even ask TA regarding this?? As a wife she has every right to let TA know that she is not comfortable with C coming to their home and let TA know that it will only lead to more problems bet'n them (the same way TA thinks C caused all problems). She needs to be more assertive and not submissive to TA. He shud treat and respect her feelings like a woman/partner and not like a kid who has to listen to whatever he says!!  If TA has guilty feelings abt C, let him have and suffer along with that! Why does he want C at their home and let T suffer or have any doubts abt that?? And, how long is our hero going to say he has guilty feelings? Also, if C had not saved  Lav, TA wud have saved her! (I wish Lav was not even saved! She did not deserve that!) How long is he going to glorify C?? I am sure that T shud def continue and talk to Deepa at college. Also, T will emerge out stronger and independent to deal with C/GW   after this.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Hema for the nice update with comments..!!

TA was the one who told to T about not to think anything else while reading..!! But now why is he getting mad at her just for reading..!! 😡
I thought that dream matter would be something related to Thulasi by seeing the promo..!! But it was Padma's matter..!!
It is like both T&T are hurt and could not able to share their feelings to each other..!! Thulasi was sad and wanted to tell him everything and he was not able to listen anything and Thulasi was scared to talk by seeing his anger..!! On the other hand TA was also hurt by Padma and also by Thulasi's change(which he thinks..!!) 😭

TA was little harsh to Deepa, It was sad to see Deepa.😭.!! But finally everything is going to change and we all know that..But It really takes time..!! 😕
Edited by TTfan - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TA....are you the one who encouraged her to study???...poor Deepa...he didn't even let Deepa to tell her POV......Deepa said he concluded everything and talking so not bothering to listen her...100% right...that's what Sudha, Puvi, Lav & GW did/doing....whole TA's family only know how  to yell @ others with out thinking....he was talking to Thulasi normally once..then next day he is ignoring her...he thinks he can do what ever?😡....i agree he is stressed because of money issue but why treat her like that?...TA is ready to believe his mother's words even after the incident that happened while he was stabbed...didn't he saw how she acted after they got married?...if he can believe her this much now....why cant he at-least bother listening to people like Deepa?..cant he at-least believe his wife says?( to that he should talk to her..but that wont happen)...TA is going to regret for what ever he is doing right now......yesterday he had reason to get mad...but what made him get irritated by seeing her study?...isn't he the one said her dream is his dream too?...he can believe Nithesh who he knows for several months...but Deepa is Thulsi's friend from childhood...cant he think about it?😡