Thendral

Thendral-12-04-11,Tuesday Episode Update - Page 2

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i really do not understand why tamil was pissed off about her studying because isnt that what he wanted.. now hes acting all madd because shes studying when hes worrying.... :S.. i dont really understand his feelings.. like if he found out that thulasie failed the exam then obviesly charu is gonna start something n tamil is gonna yell at thulasie... like he changes his character often.... im suspicious if he has split personality... like seriously i would not be suprized if he turns into the next gajini/surya.. ๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by m_30996 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks maa Hemu for the super update ๐Ÿค—.

TA sucks....go bang your head or jump into the well! Like he himself told, he is becoming mental too so that he could pair up with another mental. Jodi porutham super aa irukkum....Rombha sandhosham.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Noxeous

he can believe Nithesh who he knows for several months...but Deepa is Thulsi's friend from childhood...cant he think about it?๐Ÿ˜ก

Nicole, very nice one๐Ÿ˜‰. Yes Deepa is Thulasi childhood friend and he is the one who appreciated Deepa during college admission and said that Thulasi is lucky to have friends like Deepa๐Ÿ˜Š. He also knows that Deepa was with Thulasi every thick and thin๐Ÿ˜Š. Still, just becoz his darling mommy was sent out (sorry she herself jumped out when the truth came out๐Ÿคข), he thinks that Deepa is unnecessarily interfering into their issues and creating problems? Totally unacceptable. How will he face Deepa's face when the truth comes out? His talk was really harsh on Deepa today๐Ÿ˜ญ. Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Why has the character of TA destroyed so much. I am sure Charu will now come with the money and TA will accept it and praise her to the sky. When Thuls paid the rent it was unacceptable. I do hope TA pays for all this and Thuls as usual generously forgives him. It was so sad seeing the honest and bold Deepa cry due to idiotic TA. When will all this end and when will we see Thuls smile. Periappa is the only one who can help her now
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Beatrice...the main thing here is how is he going to face Thulasi after all these?...he himself is going to make her feel lonely and hurting her knowingly & unknowingly....he doesn't bother about her, he only knows to blame Thulasi for each and everything that's going around him, Deepa was the only person who she shared her feelings always....now not that too as there are going to be semester holidays according to Thendral....and today too TA in 1 scene....expecting her to talk to him...but on the other scene he was ignoring while she was trying to talk to him....what is he expecting her to do here?...even when Deepa said Thulasi was emotionally disturbed...he didn't bother to listen...i agree he was "mad" @ her for making his broker mom to leave his house....As Gunthy said yesterday, now i dont think after all these he will be in a situation where he cant talk back to his mother or his friend even if he get to know about them....they might trap him with some great plan....and its might be Thulasi who is going to save this guy from that....he is going to  feel for what he is doing now to her and other good heart-ed people by supporting his broker mom & thickest friend..... Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the update. Poor thing, Thuls ke ellam ketta peyar now. ๐Ÿ˜Š. I hate TA to the max already. Feel like giving him a tight slap. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Nowadays Tamil is making a distance with Thulasi that is a sad thing for Thulasi. ๐Ÿ˜’. I think the Charu and GW scene in the promo will focus on Charu will give the money to Tamil and solve his problem. That is the plan that Charu and GW are making int the promo. One day when Tamil know the truth he is definetly going to ask sorry to Deepa for what he said today.
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Director made the main male character so dumb that he can not think anything else but himself and his family. He will believe Nitheesh but could not believe Thulasi?   What a character that director is moulding?  Any sense in there?   Charu is a nice girl but not Deepa?
Hi Director Please straighten the Main male character.  To build a story do not distroy tha main male character. Edited by varny - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ravirr73

Nowadays Tamil is making a distance with Thulasi that is a sad thing for Thulasi. ๐Ÿ˜’. I think the Charu and GW scene in the promo will focus on Charu will give the money to Tamil and solve his problem. That is the plan that Charu and GW are making int the promo. One day when Tamil know the truth he is definetly going to ask sorry to Deepa for what he said today.

We are all waiting for that one day but I am not sure as to when that ponnana naal will come. The irritating days are going on endlessly.
sumikrish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varny

Director made the main male character so dumb that he can not think anything else but himself and his family. He will believe Nitheesh but could not believe Thulasi?   What a character that director is moulding?  Any sense in there?   Charu is a nice girl but not Deepa?

Hi Director Please straighten the Main male character.  To build a story do not distroy tha main male character.

Its not new wat? the same at TMS