Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the Superb Update Hema.

What kind of guy is this TA?. He is thinking Thulasi is studying when he is undergoing the debt stress and sleepless night. He used to chat with Charu at 4.30am when he doesn't get sleep. He would have called Charu and start chatting sitting in the stairs.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da hema for the update...

I just have a question to TA
1) when vr insulted with same set of words like padma he was able to sleep and encourage thulz

2) when he married thulz w/o informing charu fly he did not get upset much and was able to sleep..

3) when he is jobless and lost his job and was hiding the truth he was able to sleep

so now padma's words disturbed his sleep???? Good...

Did he ever think how much then thulz wd have got disturbed all thru her life...

If he cant bear padma's words and lost his sleep..
What about thuls after hearing his mother's words, going to jail and when issue made public..though he saved the issue was made public right....what answers he has for this.....he wants her to join him and cry for being unable to solve an issue....man be brave and face the issue...may what come....

Let deepa forget t and t and study peacefully..
We expect charu to go to treatment...but here first thuls will go for counselling bcos TA's activities plus the psychs around him.....

I badly want the teacher to talk to TA and update him abt her missing exam and atleast then will he come to senses and realise how much she is affected and why deepa did so???
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is really hard to see TA behaving this way. But in certain ways, one can see the way TA behaves is like a human being. No doubt we can expect him to evolve to be a person who always understands his wife. But at this moment he is pained because he feels his wife is not understanding him. This is the case especially as he is beset with a lot of tensions. An unfortunate truth is at one time or the other the low self-esteem the husband/wife has can make the other person angry. What would have been the case if Thulasi acted in the whole situation more warily?  And what would have been the case if Thulasi had steadfast belief in her husband, whatever is happening around? How would TA have felt if Thulasi had told herself whatever TA's mom planned to separate her from him are going to fail?

Deepa is really a well-wisher to Thulasi. But she has to understand that involving in the marital issues of Thulasi is not something which could be helpful to Thulasi. She has to realize that Thulasi has to learn her way through pains and gather courage to face the people. Aren't we seeing how Sudha is tackling her gutter MIL? Does she take the help of her husband or Deepa? If Deepa has left Thulasi to solve her problems, Thulasi could possibly stop being a cry baby. Thulasi has to learn to be a OK person and not be a good girl always to everyone.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
It is true that Thuls must solve her problems but she is facing the combined might of GW and C and Lavs. Here she is all alone. Further she is too innocent to even understand what is happening around her. So she depended on Deepa but did not act as tactfully as she should have. That is where the problem. But she could not take the way GW was insulting her father and that studpid MM did not explain to TA about it. TA would have heard what MM says and realised the pain that Thuls felt when her father was so badly insulted and compared to C's servants salary. Also, why would thuls turn against his family when she took the initiative to get the money from her father 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the super fast and detailed update hema.. you got the gist well...

I gues TA needs to do this to T n deepa then only when he comes to know the truth he will really bblow off the steam-- i guess what they r showing is he thinks when he is unable to sleep for want of repaying the money to padma T is studying.. when he realises that after seeing him insulted, hurt, and helpless still his mom n sis refused to help him even WITH THE MONEY IN HAND,  imagine how he will feel.. esp when he remembers he hurt T, misunderstood deepa, came in between their friendship (so he may think though i doubt he cud do that)...

but one thing i liked is that TA thinks T cannot behave the way she did w/o outside help.  when he tells deepa i told her not to talk to anni and she also did that till u corrupted her...

guess he may meet the professor who will make a greater impact on him when she tells that T was too disturbed to give exam.. i cant wait for TA to  find out abt his mom, sis, C, abt c's wish at temple, abt the doctor's warning being correct..... when when when? deepa herself cud not believe that Nit denied the money matter...

it is good that TA behaved this way then only when he comes to know the truth...it will be fun...

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

I gues TA needs to do this to T n deepa then only when he comes to know the truth he will really bblow off the steam-- i guess what they r showing is he thinks when he is unable to sleep for want of repaying the money to padma T is studying.. when he realises that after seeing him insulted, hurt, and helpless still his mom n sis refused to help him even WITH THE MONEY IN HAND,  imagine how he will feel.. esp when he remembers he hurt T, misunderstood deepa, came in between their friendship (so he may think though i doubt he cud do that)...

guess he may meet the professor who will make a greater impact on him when she tells that T was too disturbed to give exam.. i cant wait for TA to  find out abt his mom, sis, C, abt c's wish at temple, abt the doctor's warning being correct..... when when when? deepa herself cud not believe that Nit denied the money matter...

it is good that TA behaved this way then only when he comes to know the truth...it will be fun...

I like it how you are being so positive about the sad episodes and the importance they will have once his mom gets caught. Everyone will feel like you said, but the question here is, will TA feel that? He is being so selfish, he expects her to cry or for his problems. Wasn't that what Thulasi was doing all these days, getting all the tortures and insults for TA, only because she loves him, and now only she ignores his family and concentrate on her studies, he wants her to join him and become stupid?! ðŸ˜•

But they don't need to show him this cruel to his wife and Deepa, for giving us the twist, would we enjoy after he killed all the good people around him with his words. He was questioning Deepa as if she was a criminal. I don't think he will take it seriously when the teacher should speak to him about Thulasi's exam, he would say, it is all because of her as she does not trust him and that is why she did not do well. He is least interested in her studies. He is being more cruel than Charu and GW nowadays. As we love or like TA's character, we seem to find excuses not to hate him more like Ranu said. ðŸ˜’

Somehow i don't want him escape from all these problems by pointing out his stupidity. Thulasi is a much better person as she even loves the people who hate her and try to separate her from her hubby. But TA is not like that. He hates Deepa for the love she has for Thulasi, and he has not the heart like Thulasi to forgive the people who saved his wife, but he can forgive a cheater (who is the main reason for all the insults he is getting now) and can forgive a criminal for trying to kill him. What else could i say?! ðŸ˜•

Like many i am tired of waiting him to realise the true face of his mom and Sakhi.  It does not look as if it would come soon to spare us the tortures for watching this serial. 

Thank you Hema for the wonderful update! ðŸ˜ƒ

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update hema.

oh god! it is unbelievable to me.tamil are u saying like this?
pavam thulsi.

i forgot to mention.ur title for update is really superb.
Edited by karthi173 - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Hema akka!!!

Poor Thulasi!!! TA unnaku correct-ana nethuku vaaratheiyathu piragu mathavaiyale enn pessura!!!  Thulasi enn thongela endu vantha ketha summa summa errinchu viluraa!!!!

Deepa-tha pessinathu too much!! Nee venum-na Deepa kuda pessamal irru but Thulasiya pessamal irruka sonna?? Charu and unn amma plans therincha enna seiva?? But I'm sure Deepa avayaluku help pannikitta thaan irrupa she's really nice girl and good friend!!!
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Theiva , I understand how you and several others feel disappointed and angry with TA for his angry, impatient outbursts at T and deepa... but remember that is the essence of his character..

goodness many a time comes along with anger n impatience, esp in males... i am no way trying to explain his behaviour, believe me I am equally disappointed and sad with y'day's episode but from the story team's POV i think they r leading somewhere... If T or deepa had seen the money actually being handed over no doubt he wud hv taken their word over his mom's or lav..  but with even Nit denying he has reason to be angry---

and seeing T over the past few days he has no reason to think she wud hv been upset enough not to gv her exams.. last time she came back from college happy that she answered well, when they came back from the temple she was studying and refused to cook, and even prev night he only caught her studying... with sudha also coming n shouting it did seem that T had gone with deepa without any trust.. and even then he is ready to believe that T wud not hv gone against his wishes without deepa provoking her,,,

let us wait and see.. TA shud def come to know of the truth very soon.. before that they have to reach rock bottom.. deepa's scene is one of the last steps before they reach that i think...

don't worry... be positive...
though once TA comes to know of it  and TT let ff thier steam at GW,, I would love to see T letting her heart out and accost TA of  his behaviour as well....(in private of course) 

am waiting actually when TA will make it up with deepa actually... with T i cant even imagine how the team is going to go ahead!!!(but TA's the same,,, he has hit mohan,, shouted at his anni when she complained abt T, now like a mom shouting at deepa for corrupting her... It is a laugh actually..)
krishnandev thumbnail
 Atleast TA didn't think  that after throwing out of his mom and sis, T was satisfied and studying peacefully.

Hey guys get ready for cute romantic scene between cutest pair GW and C😡😡.
Most probably they will show it today.