Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to ??

Posted: 12 years ago
HelloEveryone!!

Ok, lets me get to tell you why I'm here before me start to talk nonsense here. 😆 Oh also this time its me, TB and Aarti who will be  welcoming you guys to wish this special person. 😃

From subject you can tell it's someday birthday, but who is this somebody? 🤔  as usual we can't give the name away so quickly.   ðŸ˜Ž 😆 

So I shall start to tell about person like it is "she- Yes She! "  who is celebrating her birthday. Narrows your choices down immensely, doesn't it? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  She is one of the top ten most popular members of the Pavitra Rishta forum.  Now don't go checking the Hall of Fame there, cheaters,  or at least read the rest of the post first.  ðŸ˜›  An intelligent young lady, she prides herself on her pragmatic views and rationalizing abilities.  Always ready with medical facts or a thought process to augment her writing, she is regarded by many as one of the best debaters of this forum; those who don't see her as such probably just didn't have the patience to delve into the abyss of her never-ending longggggg posts.  😆  A fan of Rajeev Khandelwal and Sushant Singh Rajput, she can even base her liking for them on facts, though their cute smiles do prove to be a draw.  On side note- She joined I-F because of Rajeev  Khandelwal as she was crazy about him infact she is till date, but don't know whether it is co-incidence or something strange fact is that she started posting in I-F on 21st Jan 2009 which happens to Sushant birthday see such a Pavitra Rishta she shared that she started to make her presence felt from that day only. ðŸ˜†  Not only can she debate well, but poems and fan fictions also fall into her forte, with her flagship FF having over 66,000 views!  A lover of the intrinsic Manav, she truly explored his character and defended him endlessly while the writing of the show permitted.  If you can't tell who she is already, then perhaps you met her on the Zara Nach Ke Dikha or Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa forums, though I cannot fathom how one could escape her here.  😆  Long days and nights were spent analyzing dances, trying to bring sense to ignorant and adverse threads, and of course basking in incessant drooling over Sushant. ðŸ˜†  Now with these shows over and a weaning interest in Pavitra Rishta, one can still see her wandering about, catching up with friends or adding a view or two here and there.  Say you've never read a show-content-based post of hers (how in the world!?), then perhaps you know her personally.  Cheerful, practical, and constantly underweight, she tries to see things from a multitude of perspectives and gain better understanding of views of others; her writing shows her understanding nature, and her compassion shows in her accepting attitude towards others.  If you still don't know who this brilliant person is, then I have to say, you have been missing out on some great company.

I'm sure many people by now might have guessed about whom we are talking about and yes it is our veryy own NIKITA! 😃 🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKITA!!  🤗🤗🤗

Edited by nishr - 12 years ago
Here I also wanna wish Mandy(bollywoodcrazed) Happy Belated Birthday! Actually her birthday is on 10th March, but we all forgot about it, ðŸ˜³ so why not we celebrate it now.

Happy Belated Birthday Mandy! Hope you wonderful time on your birthday and may all your wish come true!

P.S. I know we are too late, but we are too early in wishing for your next year birthday also. 😉 😛 😆
Edited by nishr - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Nikita! ðŸ¤— 🤗 will be back. ðŸ˜†

Enjoy and have a blast today!

P.S Thanks to my Swat for writing up about birthday girl and Aarti for making wonderful gift for her! 🤗 Edited by nishr - 12 years ago
Many Many Happy Returns Nikki 🤗 have a memorable day and successful year ahead 🥳 May God bless u with health, happiness, peace, success & love ............. Happy Birthday
wish u a wonderful Birthday Niki and belated wishes to Mandy...God bless both of you..May both of urs wishes n dreams come true!!!
Happy birthday  niki.
may god bless u n shower all the good thing in life
Enjoy UR day

Happy belated Birthday Mandy 
May ur all dream n wishes comes true
Edited by Asther - 12 years ago
Belated Birthday Wishes for dearest Mandy, hope u have a wonderful year and hope all your dreams & wishes come true 🤗 🥳
Happy Birthday Nickita ... 🥳🥳🥳

Hope you have a lovely day today with all your friends ...
Lots of love and loads of blessings to you my darling ..

I hope you become a very good doctor one day and make your family proud ......
I also hope and pray that you meet a special , very very special boy one day who would be 10 times better than Manav ....

Take care , have  a lovely day and an even better year ....🤗
My lovely sensible sweet darling Mandy .
🥳🥳🥳 

many many happy returns of the day ( even though they are belated  wishes )

I just want yo uto know that I wait everyday for your post as they are always so sensible and so to the point ...
I admire you and would always like to stay in touch with you ...
I hope you had a great day and I hope your year ahead is an absolutely wonderful one ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Nikita and Happy Beltated Birthday to you Mandy !!!

@Nikita ... May all your dreams and wishes come true... i hope you have a fab time on your birthday and party all night loooooong !!

@Mandy .... i hope your dreams and wishes have already come true 😆 ... and i hope you had a fab birthday ... maybe next year we might remember your birthday 😆😳😉 ....
i love the siggies you are doing and the avis Mandy ... keep up with the good work and i hope to see more of it !! 😉

Edited by aartifarty - 12 years ago