Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to ?? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday!! And many, many wonderful returns :)
Originally posted by nishr

Welcome!

Here is some gift for you,

We have just guessed you like these two more as I have seen you making amazing avi or siggies on them. 😳

P.S Thanks to Aarti for that lovely sig!

Awesome siggy! Yes, my two favorite shows and couples. Thanks so much Embarrassed
happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day
Happy Birthday Nikita!!!  πŸ€—

I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you a happy and prosperous year ahead!
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Niki did u see Rajeev's wedding photos with Manjari??? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yeah I did. Was surprised initially when he accepted his relationship so coolly, but then I understood this meant he was totally committed and very serious. Its nice to see him married finally- he was dumped two times earlier by two girls.. even though he was fully committed both times😭 

Seems they had a nice wedding- very private yet very lavish. Ekdum classy.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by scarletthara

Happy Birthday Nikita !!!!

May God bless you and you keep writing more amazing and interesting stories to entrall one and all.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is to a long happy and prosperous future ahead .... Keep smiling and debating with the same enthusiasm always .......

Thankyou so much Minks. I hope I too keep writing and one day, develop something out of it.
Originally posted by lunza

ok , i am late as usual ...πŸ€”

Belated happy birthday mandy and niki ... πŸ€—  Thanks a lot Lunza... I loved the cake.

omg , u an rk fan too ? me too .. watched kth as long as he was there on the show .. and mentally sent the choicest of curses to ekta when he quit the show 😑  ... Me too Lunza. Hated it when he left the show.

^^^ healthy veggie food to gain weight .. cmon now .. nakhre mat dikhao .. eat it up... *scared*.... okay okay I'll eat it... hey it's yummy!!! Now I hope it works.πŸ˜ƒ

@Epsita and Jasmine:::

Thank you for your lovely wishes... yes I had a lovely birthday and I enjoyed a lot.
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

To Nikki With Love

Jaanu

Thankyou Jaanu.😊