*~*Farewell Tribute - Bhagyavidhaata*~* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Will miss this show, wish the best of luck to all the BVD team for their future! ðŸ˜ƒ
I will miss BV ...infact it is the only show I watch in Colors...I wish all the actors all the very best...I think Bindiya was the best..Pulpul is a fine actress too ...
Hi!
As I saw the yesterday episode i believe that BVD is not going to end today because as per the precap there are so many things to be happen so how those things will happen in just 30 min. in which 10 min. are for ad.
Or as per the colors new serial promo which shows that the new serial is going to on air from 25th april.
So, i think that BVD has get 1 week extension.
I read in this forum that RICHA is doing a Bhojpuri movie. I Wish her BEST OF LUCK for this movie or for her upcoming projects.
Please anyone of u can tell me the name of that bhojpuri movie or about her opposite male actor.
@ Raone: I posted the same information in BVD forum actually. I am speculating the end date for the show as well. But my information has been based upon TellyBuzz articles, which are usually accurate and reliable. However, viewing at the pace of the show, there are indeed a lot of loose ends there. Not sure how they'd be resolved in just one more episode. So there is a possibility that there is one more week left in the show. Its possible that the end date was slated for 15th April, 2011 but was pushed back by a week. We will get to see tomorrow so let's wait & watch. Thank u for participating :)

Cheers,
Sana~
Great post  sana. BVD had many  good actors , actors who can really act.
 I wish all actors success in their lives.
Today's epi was fab!!! Really gonna miss this show, can't believe it ended ðŸ˜­
Hello everyone,

OMG! just realized that the show was heading towards the end and had I not seen Sana di's post then wouldn't have been able to come to know of the ending.
Okay, so I hardly have any contribution here in the forum per say but being here, whatever little time I got to spend with the wonderful Sana di, Nishtha, Kavya and other wonderful members out here who have some really soul searching and valuable thoughts, it just enriched me as  a person.
Somehow, BVD has always coincided with my exams, when I joined first to when I am here to just bid a farewell to it..
It was really great being here onboard for whatever time I could be to just read the wonderful posts ranging from appreciation to some serious brainstroming to the craziest of the bloopers, it was all fun..
The actors have evolved through the show and just reviewing from the start till here, it just feels nice to see them this evolved and I just wish all the best to the entire cast and crew of the show. 
Thank you Sana di for the wonderful post and I hardly have words to say anything but I just know that you have been the Sweetest Cherry ever, love ya from the bottom of my heart and so have been other members here, very polite and open-minded.

So,  just ending on a note that we only part to meet again and the return makes one love the farewell.

All the very best!

Luv atop
@ Atop: Pleasure was mutual, babez and same goes for Scholar Ji too :)) Love u girlies heapz *hugs* 🤗

So happy to see ur posts here. Btw, BVD got extended by 1 week so official date of closing for now is 22nd April, 2011. One more week to go :))

Cheers,
Sana~
the extension of one week is good as i have been watching it since beginnining and positive happenings would be great.

the show is getting over on 22 april i think
Hi!
My prediction of yesterday was right and BVD gets 1 week extension. Yesterday episode was superb.
I still not believe that BVD is going towards end but, it is true and i have 2 accept it.
In its approx. 2 yrs journey BVD has cemented a special place in my heart which can never be demolished. I gonna miss it 2 much.
I congrats RICHA for portraying the character of BINDIYA in such a brilliant way that it always appear 2 me as a real character. She is the soul of the show. What a talented actress she is. She has got the natural beauty which insists me 2 become her fan 4 forever.
I never saw any woman who looks so beautiful and gorgeous in a saree having pallu on head but RICHA has that beauty which never requires loud make-ups and this makes her an idol in my eyes.
I get disappointed when i read that RICHA opted a Bhojpuri movie as her next project.
I believe that actress like her calibure will never sit workless for a long time. I want 2 see her in a good show like BVD playing a strong character not in a C-grade Bhojpuri movie which have not any story but, only contains filthy language, double meaning dialogues or songs.
So, i request 2 RICHA from this forum that please do not accept any type of odd offers which comes 2 u. I want 2 see u playing a good character like BINDIYA but, not in a Bhojpuri movie which never been made for the whole society.
Can anyone tell me the name of that Bhojpuri movie? I will be thankful 2 him.
So,enjoy the last 5 episodes of our own Show BVD which are going 2 be rocking episodes.
Thanks,
Keep smiling!Edited by Raone - 13 years ago