Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So glad that it got a week of expansion! Hope the channel changes it's mind of closing it!! :D
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sana.. what a lovely post.
Though I never watched this show.. wishing the best to all the people active in making this show. We don't realize the hard work and time consuming this profession is.(knowing it is their job but still).

TO all you fans.. you sit back with good memories and life long friendships.😳

Best wishes to all..

PS: actually my real reason for writing this note is hoping that Sana will have time for "us" people!!!!😛😳😳.. Lovez dear .. miss you!🤗
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Veena: Awww... So lovely of u hun *hugs* and of course I Have time for u dammit! Always and forever *hahaha* Will send ya a pm *muwaaaaaaaaaaaah*

Cheers,
Sana~
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi!
Yesterday episode was mind-blowing. Once again an awesome performance by dearest RICHA SONI. Frankly speaking she acted so well that i got tear in my eyes. She beautifully acted the pain of a mother.Her body language, face expression, dialogue delivery timing according 2 the scene was fabulous as always.
I think she is one of the best actress in present TV industry.
Only 4 episodes are left.
Enjoy !Edited by Raone - 13 years ago
skarriramsai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartc

@ Atop: Pleasure was mutual, babez and same goes for Scholar Ji too :)) Love u girlies heapz *hugs* 🤗

So happy to see ur posts here. Btw, BVD got extended by 1 week so official date of closing for now is 22nd April, 2011. One more week to go :))

Cheers,
Sana~

Yeah will miss the gang BVD was my first serial. 😃

I got into this site very late but enjoyed every bit of it .  Enjoyed exchaning all  future predictions 😉I just hope that the vindya pair is repeated. I just loved every bit of the charaterization of vinay and bindya--opposites merging very subtly. This covert differentiation in the characters is what that made this onscreen pairing believable. Just wish that this onscreen pair is repeated. ⭐️

Hope to meet you all in BVD 2 as I am positive that this onscreen pair will be repeated.
Edited by skarriramsai - 13 years ago
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I started watching this show coz of Richa Soni as I had seen her earlier in a DD National show and I loved her performance but slowly and steadily I was glued to this show. Honestly, Vinay was cute but never liked his performance as an actor. I wasn't a regular follower of the show post the leap but still this serial was close to my heart and not so long ago I started liking the show again but then came the sad news.
luv u BhagyaVidhata n Richa Soni.❤️👏
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HI  everyone
This might be one of the last few posts since  the show is ending this week.  I started writing update just to improve my writing skills. Later it turned in to a love of meeting all for the same cause of loving this drama. Writing has not improved because i still hate to elaborate the story and have tons of run on sentences. lol....
 Will miss u all.
cimba
shanu4 thumbnail
Can anyone of you upload RICHA SONI telugu movie 'ADUGU' on youtube?
I'll be very thankful to him/her.
shanu4 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please RICHA come back soon on TV