Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Congratz Gunia! Loved your creation. πŸ€— Can't wait to see more.

Will request soon.
CONGRATULATIONS
My dear sister, I was waiting very very long for your own shop! I told you this before. Now I have really no words to express my feelings! Just celebrated the Birthday of Lord Ram, I just reached to the Senior member's group & the news of your Maakhan lok came! Where is the place for me to keep these three pleasures together! Lots of love you dear ❀️ & you know, how much I love my little sister Gunu, & how much I admire your each & every creation, so please send me a PM whenever you will do a new update, 😊 don't forget me bhagini! I will wait for the 1st update!
Btw- will request soon πŸ˜ƒ Love you again ❀️.

Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago

@Swati Di-

Awwww.thanx a bunch for coming n congratulating me hun..luv ya!! 

@Chinnu Di-
Awwwwwwww........I'm so pleased to see here..btw wooowww awesome avi n siggies U're using hun!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Thanx for ur wishes 

@Dpka Di
Ho ho Ho...santa Deepikaaaaa..πŸ˜† bheedu kahaan the aapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Off course will keep ur place reservedπŸ˜‰ aap padhariye toπŸ˜†

@Janu Di
Haha...ya I can feel how U wud be feeling...coz I know how hard U tried to explain me..to open a shop of my ownπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw thanx for sooo much of luv hun..okkk any name will do...frm ur side JanujiπŸ˜† the frst updt is ready..will post it sooon😳

..replies contd...😳

Replies contd...

@Bushi-
Sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet of ya..off will try to keep this active...bt it will be more active after I finish up my CPT exam...untill den it will not be dat active..hun😳 

@Gk-
Awww...thanx sooo much..luv to see ya hereπŸ˜ƒ 

@Chhilt-
awww...thanks😳

@Urmi di-
Awwwww.........yaaa U told me to open my shopπŸ˜ƒ U have been an amazing amazing inspiration to me as a sister as a frnd..as a mytho lover luv U loads sis wud luv to see U req..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@Janu Di
Haha...ya I can feel how U wud be feeling...coz I know how hard U tried to explain me..to open a shop of my ownπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw thanx for sooo much of luv hun..okkk any name will do...frm ur side JanujiπŸ˜† the frst updt is ready..will post it sooon😳

I'm so glad you decided to open your shop. Like I told Deeps, everytime one of our mytho buddies opens a shop, we are only adding to our mytho clique! Now our Mytho forum is very well represented in the Avi Sig forum. You, Lola, Deepika, Aish, Aishu, Parina, Swati, and I all make mytho sigs in our updates, so people here will get used to seeing so many mytho sigs all the time.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

You know, I can also call you my sweetu Nimbu Paani as a nickname, because it's close to Namrata and I just love Nimbu Paani so much. May I?πŸ˜†

Yaaaay, can't wait for your update! WIll be waiting!

Btw dear, I asked you a question in our Mytho Creation gallery a few days back regarding your very old request for the Yedu Kondalaswami lyrics....plzzzz answer me as soon as possible.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Here's my very frst updt..

Shri Ramnavmi special blast
RS RAMAYAN

RS RAMAYAN SK combo

sec version

RS Shri Krishna

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!! Amazing gorgeous creations, Gunu, you have gotten really good and professional these days!😍 Wow, can't take my eyes off of the sigs, I really love these the best!

I am definitely adding these to my slideshow when I put it back up! Btw, where did you get the pic of Sitaji on the top right corner? She looks soooo pretty!😍 Which scene is it from?
OH WOW, this one is just adorable!😍 Can't stop gazing at it!

Thanx a tonne Janu Di..so sweeeeeeet of ya!!

Plzzzzzzzz comment/suggest in my shop too hun!! If U wanna req in my shop..guys U will have to hurry up..coz frm June my CPT exams will commence..so kindly req in 3-4 days😳 if U wanna req..hun😊 Hope U guys undersatnd me😳

Plzzzz visit Mahaprabhuji thread too....have updted dat too