Gunu's Maakhan LokOPEN*SIYA RAM VIVAH splUPD PG146 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Gunu, BEAUTIFUL update sweetie!! 😍 πŸ˜ I absolutely love each and every one of the sigs! They're so amazing!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Vedo - 12 years ago
The coloring on this is precious <3

It's sooo gorgeous Gunia!

And ahh awesome blending on this one! <3

And I adore the RS-SK combo one with Ram and Sita on top and Rukmini and Krishna on bottom. It looks SO stunning! :O

OMG Gunu! This update is just sooooooooooooooooo beautiful, love it so much! You're growing better and better day by day, you're just so pro now!

These are my fav, def adding into my slideshow! And I love all the Vikramaditya sigs, amazing job!

Could you PM me some good Arun-Deeps pics from Vikramaditya please? I'd love the make sigs!

Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this update!
Wow! Great job yaar!
Your colorizations are awesome!!! The SK gopika one, the Hanuman jayanti one, and the Uddhav one! All of them are phenomenal!
How do you do that select color effect? I use photoshop. Do you know how I could do that on there?
Just love all of them so much yaar! And the Vikram aur Betaal one is fabulous! Didn't know that Deepika was in it! Cool, na?
Well, signing off for today. Waiting for the next update!!

Gunuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Congrats on the update behna, and what an update it is 😲 Just splendid! Magnificent! Regal!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sooooo many goodies, where to even begin!

Soooo that first vivah one, can't decide which coloring is better because they're both STUNNING and what makes is even better is the rare pics you used on the bottom row... verrryyyy meaningful and lovely 😍

And the vidaai one is heartbreakingly beautiful, the way you blended so many pics and the arrangement is also just perfect... flawless πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And that heart brush also adds to the beauty of the sig, love it! Something different!

That SiyaRam during vanvaas one from the scene at Chitakoot right before Bharat's entry is my FAV in the entire update, such sweet pics you chose... love the way they glance at each other 😍 This one's going in the slideshow for sure, soon as I bring it back!

And the single-pic Maharaas one is STUNNING, the wonders you worked on just one pic... incredible πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All in all fanTABulous update sis, can't wait to see more and more and more!!!
Gunu!!!! My sweet lil sis!!! How are youuu!!!! LONG TIME!!!!

Andd you opened a shop? :O Hawww, thats amazinggg =D You're truly a lovely lovely cute lil sigmaker.. and I want to say a BIGGGG congrats on your first shop! ROCK IT. Soooo love the title.. just adorable and cute like you =)) Hope you have many more shops! πŸ€—

CONGRATULATIONS once again πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Lots of Love, Anku πŸ€—
Gunnu Behena πŸ€—   πŸ€—,  Bahut Bahut Sundar, Behtareen Update πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘....

Sabhi ek se badhkar ek Creations hai!  πŸ˜  Taarif karun bhi to kaise!!!  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• ...   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  ...   Loved Loved Loved (and Saved πŸ˜‰ ) alll of them!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ ... Baag Bilokan is one of my most Fav sc ⭐️ β­οΈ... Aranaya kand is another Great Creation!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ...  All the Siya-Ram Vivah Sig are Soooo Special!! 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜... Hanumaan Jayanti ki Sig dekke to dil khush ho gaya Behena πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜... 

Hey Dear, Deepikaji was also there in 'Vikram aur Vetaal'? Don't remenber her there!! Loved those creations also πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

Looove  πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Jai Shri Ram!
lovely siggies.....good job !!!!
OMG Gunia..What an Update yaar!!!
Loved all the siggies...they r just so awesome...
This has been my favvvv

Keep  rocking yaar!!!
@ Aishi Di
Awww........sooooooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeeet of ya!! Di, ur very presence enhanced the delecasy of the shopπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† coz U're sooooooooo muffiniciousπŸ˜† Btw..m so glad dat U liked y work...luv ya for dat....thanx a bunch for all the words..n sweet blessings n wishes...
Btw d avi in ur sig box is soooo soooo funny n cuteπŸ˜†
Luv ya

@Janu di
awwww...Kripa Krishna ki di...thanx to ya all...coz U guys only luvd my work..n taught me, praised me, corrected me...so for sure....today the kind of sigs I make is just just bcoz of ya all....😳 the credit goes to all my inspirational sig maker behnaas😳 
oh sure will post the pics...so should I sent the pics.. I like or u wud suggst some..if U remember some episode or so??😲😊 lemme know...I'll Pm dem to ya...  πŸ˜›

@Aishu
Yaaaaaaaaar Ur comments always make me flying in the airπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Thanx a tonne for liking d effects...ermmm no dear m sooo sorry...I dont know how to bring dis effect frm photoshop..πŸ˜• coz I use Pixlr....bt U can discuss it wth any1 out here who make sigs using Photoshop😳Btw yeah Deepika was there in Vikam aur Betaal..she looked amazing in all the episodes😳⭐️

@Loleshwari behna-
Ahaaaaaa....Mahalola devi!!!! ...kya comments...kya shubh vachanπŸ˜†
πŸ€— ye aalingan aapke liye...πŸ˜† Btw thanx for leaving such lolu polu comments for me😳 Off course will updt more as n when I get time😊

@Anku Di
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!! ANKU Diiiii.....U?? OMG!!! m sooo hapiiiiiiieeeee to see u cant express in wrds....OMG!!! I feel like dancing...
How have U been hun...😭 I missed U lots😭 Apni Gunu ki yaad bhi nahi aayi kya😭
Btw thanx for liking all my work....n thanx for coming here😳

@Debi Di-
Awwww........bahut bahut dhanyawaad behna...aake liye to humseha se hi shabd kam hote hain mere paas...kya bolun..aapke pyaare comments pe...Thanx thanx thanx thanx....plz be wth me like dat only...😳
Yeah...U didnt know dat Deepika ji was also there in Vikram aur Vetaal...Infact she was there for so many episodes...😲 n she worked really well there tooπŸ‘
Jai Shri Ram

@chinnu di
Awwwwwwwww....thanx a bunch hun..keep visiting😊

πŸ˜†

@Dpka Di, @Vdo di & Parina di-
Thanx for luving my work...will keep ya reserved😳

@Preet-
Awwwwwwww.luv U yaar!!! Thanx for apreciatring my work!!! Keep visiting to make my shop glow more wth such sweet ppl like ya..πŸ˜ƒ

Luv ya all guys
God bless!

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago