Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preet09

Hi Gunia...Amazing Update yaar!!! Firstly, I loved ur Update banner...that with peacock...Its so amazing yaar...and then siggies...OMG they r so awesome...Loved each and every siggie from the update!!!
Keep up the grt work...
Luv Preet

Hey Preet, U're really a sweeetheart dear!!!

Thanx for those wonderful words!!
Means alooot to me!!
m glad u liked d updt
God bless ya sweetiepie

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb work Gunnii... Love it a lot ...
specially  ur update Banner ... 👏

my req be soon as im back
 going to HAridwar 😃

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely Ramayan and VV creations da
keep up the awesome work

God bless
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gunnu! 🤗   🤗  Yes, another Great Update!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏  Loved the Peacock Update Banner!! 😍

Loved ALL the Creations!- Songs-Lyrics, Fear, First night, Vivah, ALL the Mothers' Day Sigs., Deepikaji's B'day Sig and Vikram-Vetaal Creations! ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️  Mai alag se kaise prasansha karu Dear?? 😕  Just LOVED ALL of them!! 😍 😍

Great work Dear! 👍🏼 Keep it up! Aur hume bhavishya me bhi aise hi sundar sundar sig.s dekhne ko mil jaaye!! 😃

Love! ❤️ ❤️ 

Jai Shri Ram!
Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, luvely update gunia diii, i luv all ur styles !!😍
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Gunu, wowww amazing update!!  😍 I loved each and every one of your creations so much!! Your work is so beautiful!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woww!! Gorgeous update Gunia!!!
Simply superb!!!!!!!! Just love the update banner with the peacock on it. BEAUTIFUL!!!
And then all the siggies are just so beautiful too! The mommy ones are adorable! Btw, happy mother's day!!
Lovely update yaar!
Keep up the awesome work!

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool job dear !!!!!!

the second one is so good...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG!!!! Gunu, your update is just fantastic, dear!👏 I just LOVE all your styles, can't get enough of them!😍 Oh wow, that first one is definitely a stunner, going into my slideshow right away! Keep up the great work, dear!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gunuuu 🤗 Hope I'm not late, behna 🤣
Luckily I've only missed two updates so wasn't too hard to catch up - but you know what that means... you need to update more often 😆
Getting right to it, from the previous one all the Mahaprabhu stuff is absolutely divine... I've also made a couple from the pics you posted, will share them once I get caught up on missed pages of our Creations Gallery... God only knows how long that will take me But anyways yours are stellar and I absolutely love this one: http://i.imgur.com/SZkcA.jpg
And Pari's req also looks shooo shweet, that pastel texture you used is perfect for it!!! And in mytho, you know I can never get tired of Chudamani sigs ❤️ And this one... sooo glam and gorgeous: http://i.imgur.com/ByOoF.jpg

The combo one on Maiya ab mohe jaane do is a real stunner, what a concept and the pics you chose match so perfectly... just love it!!!

And from the newer update... ex to your peacock banner is the coolest thing I've ever seen 😎 The first sig is such a unique conept the way you used the Damroopani Shoolpani pics to give a totally different meaning... thats my Gunu the gyaani, right there 🤓 The texture and brushes on the next Sita Maa one are sooo beautiful and make the pic even more gorgeous than it is, do send the texture if it's still handy plz 😳 And each and every mother's day is sooo beautiful and perfect for my taste, that I will have to use all of them! Can't even decide! 
Def adding these and all the other ones I've mentioned to my slideshow when it is back up, can't wait for another dose soon behna! Rock on 🤗