Change in serial content! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
another usual things happen in almost all the srials is....Men after work reach home and the women serve table full of food....and as soon as theyn start eating...will start off...their idiotic questions and opparee........poor men....they will simply walk away from food......!!

kashtam.....
My cousin used to talk about all the fan fictions here and i totally agree with her comment that we might all be better serial directors. These producers just have to give the chance to us! We will be better creative heads!
ya! i was telling my dad once that one day i will write a serial that would be much better than the ridiculous dramas these days. i mean they are way to predictable.

rather than a source of relaxation after a stressful day at school/work, it turns out to be a big headache altogether.

like charu said, some of the fan fictions that people write on IF are amazing! if we could see something like that on a tamil tv channel, it would totally be awesome and something to look forward too!

i wish some producer or director was actually reading this!
Well said Charu.  i could not agree more

Practically all the noon serials/evening serials have the same theme.  I have read interviews by Chinnathirai stars that their serials story line are based on reality that is going on.  Okay, I agree but how much of reality is real in the serial.

Bombing a family?  Kidnapping?  Why couldn't they show a MIL & DIL/SIL being good friends. That is reality nowadays.  In all the serials they show that a villianess in a woman can go to the extreme.  Does that really happen?

I haven't seen any of Hindi serials so i won't know, but it is high time tamil serials needs to go through a change. To me, if that needs to happen tamil audience should give up watching the serials for time being.  As long as the tamil audience watch, TRP will go up and directors will not get into their thick head how depressing their serials are.
Edited by Caryn - 13 years ago
Good topic Charu.

Agree with you & all other friends here 100%. 👏

I was about the say this too and saw Caryn had already mentioned it!  😃  Yes, It's high time the Tamil Serial Directors bring a change in their story line, which always holds so much of extreme level ,unrealistic pethals! 😡

This is possible only with the audience! They should all quit these dump serials and show these people how much they are irritated with this stupid serials..etc. Then automatically the directors would put their head into thinking and will start to give us better serials.

What I am not understanding is... 😕 when a new movie comes out, even with a very high budget spent,if the story is not good, that one becomes a big flap and goes to 'Potti'  real quick.  People/Audience here knows and does the right thing. But in this Serial world, how come people accept all craps?! 😲

Even, The T.V. media should have the responsibility in filtering what to be shown/aired on the T.V. I would say, especially during prime time when most of the family tries to watch something on the T.V. 

I would say, they should bring a Rule, that any serial that's aired for about 6 months should be checked to see whether it has a good theme and real good story line/ no dump scenes. If they don't, this serial should be stopped immediately and they should give a chance to the next team...and so on. If the serial is holding all these nice facts, then it should be allowed for another six months..etc.

if they bring out a rule like this, I am sure every serial director would take this as a good & healthy competition and try to bring our their best, with decent story lines.

Also this will resolve the SAME OLD,  REPEATED STORY and Scenes within the same serial again and again, 😡 and also will stop anyone from dragging their MoKKAI serial for 4-5 years all together. 😡

Sorry friends, this post became sort of long! Just wanted to pour out all I had!  😃 

Thanks for giving me a chance & thanks for reading!

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
Well said supree.How I sincerely wish that some of the directors visit this page.
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks supree.
I have a feeling the serial directors really dont c are abt the ratings from the viewers point of view? I think as long as they are able to convince the advertisers, they get the money and they are ok. So probably its these advertiesers we have to target to reach out. I do see that some actors here come and interact with us. But i notice in hindi serials there is a lot more interaction between audience and actor/cv's or atleast cv representatives!
Originally posted by srima

Well said supree.How I sincerely wish that some of the directors visit this page.

We have to invite Mr. Kumaran and Mr. Bell Bharathy and Mr. Cold Water to this page!  BB and CW are the directors for AP.
Originally posted by eljay

We have to invite Mr. Kumaran and Mr. Bell Bharathy and Mr. Cold Water to this page!  BB and CW are the directors for AP.

Who is Bell B &CW & AP? 😳
@Caryn

AP = Anupallavi - a noon time elastic

Bell Bharathy = Mani Bharathy
Cold Water = Thandapani

both are the directors of the said elastic.