DOTW - Judge of character - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the thread Tamizhan!!

Tamil has changed so much now!!!  Where is the old Tamil??  I really miss his funny talk and his helping cool nature.  I also miss the romantic Tamil as well....lol.

But yes...the situations and the people around him made him change like this.  He loves Tulasi but now just lets out all his anger at her and blames her for everything.  I find that wrong.  Tulasi has not done anything wrong and she is supporting him by saying not to rush with the money and all.  Tamil made no effort to find a job and is just creating more problems for himself and for the girl who loves him dearly.
Posted: 13 years ago
nice thread....
 when u lose a job and ur under so much pressure because lav life is not stable, mom walks out of home sudha screams no money u may get frustrated so we cant expect TA to be normal..but  he is not justified in taking it all out on thulsi ....
one thing i don like about tamil is he cant judge people correctly..he knows his mom is capable of torturing daughter in law coz der have been many scenes where GW is rude to sudha...and he knows lav met thuls way back asked her to leave TA...from all this i think he should be able to differentiate betn the good and bad...
one thing i like in him is that he  still loves thuls coz when sudha talks some nonsense abt thulsi he supports her!!!