Balika Vadhu

BV - Apr 13th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here's a short update for today :

Phooli's bidaai is done. Everybody crying. Anandi suffers with stomach ache, but says nothing. The next day, while teaching at school, she and her students miss Phooli. On the way back from home she sees Sumitra returning.

Sumitra is very excited and asks about Phooli. Anandi tells her. Sumitra feels bad that Phooli had to get into a natha-pratha and not a proper marriage. She hopes Phooli will be happy. She asks Anandi about Jagya, but Anandi tells her that they can talk at home.

Upon reaching home, everyone is happy to see Sumitra, who is desperate to see Jagya. After some push and pull, Anandi tells Sumitra abt Jagya going back to the city for good. Sumitra is shocked. Later, she cries in front of Bhairav that her mamta was not enough to stop Jagya. Bhairav consoles her. Sumitra worries about Anandi and Bhairav says they will be sending her to Mumbai shortly.

Precap : Bhairav calls Jagya and tells him about sending Anandi to live with him. Jagya is stumped.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya...

Looks like a boring episode...nothing to write about...everyone is just crying crying and crying in the show....why cant they show Kunda Tai and Jag-Gauri in between? at least that would bring some respite....
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
god can the drama shift to mumbai now i was soo looking forward to it,nothing much is happening in jaitser, they wasted whole episode in giving news 2 sumitra
today was so irritating😡2 episodes without jag gauri
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update Priya...

Looks like a boring episode...nothing to write about...everyone is just crying crying and crying in the show....why cant they show Kunda Tai and Jag-Gauri in between? at least that would bring some respite....

yes i am fed up of seeing everyone cry😭, i watched in the hope that some mumbai scenes will be shown , who is interested in watching this natha and  sumitra reaction🥱
divmath thumbnail
@intruderfast

Seriously man....its such a drag...BV is going no where...they need to shift the focus to Mumbai now at least for few days...enough of rona dhona in Jaitser...that's the favorite hobby of most of the people there.....show us some light moments between Jag-Gauri and Kunda Tai, their live in, romance etc...I am waiting..... 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

@intruderfast

Seriously man....its such a drag...BV is going no where...they need to shift the focus to Mumbai now at least for few days...enough of rona dhona in Jaitser...that's the favorite hobby of most of the people there.....show us some light moments between Jag-Gauri and Kunda Tai, their live in, romance etc...I am waiting..... 

It is really super-boring! I don't even watch it anymore other than Wednesday when its my turn to update. Honestly, even the Mumbai track sounds boring. Same Jagya-Anandi fight, not looking forward to it, if this continues for another 2-3 weeks, I might stop watching completely
divmath thumbnail
@Priya

By Mumbai, I mean Jagya-Gauri track, at least they dont fight, and we do get to see some flirting, romance, whatever, its wayyyyyy better than Jaitser's melodrama and a morose Anandi-Sumitra combo......I dont want to see Jagya-Anandi at all...whether its their fight or romance...any which ways they make a boring couple...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Boring bidaii, no mention about dulha's bangle hiding...And phooli is asking gully to take good care of the parents who are selling her.....isn't that kid already overburdened as she has to take over teaching job at school-Run gully run ,before these people run out of money and sell you too...🤔

Sumitra back at her crying duties,anandi still teaching subtracting at school.🥱..this is getting really boring - life has been totally sucked out of BV.....Even dadisa seems to have lost interest in shouting at beendniis..🥱
Only thing i  liked was jagya's expression😲 when bhairav informed him anandi coming to mumbai,total shock as if he got news of the next apocalypse.😆. 
andv thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the update.

I dont know what to say coz nothing really happened. Nevertheless it will be interesting to see what new lies Jagya is going to cook up to avoid Anandi from going to Bombay.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ha ha PJYO...........so true...........he did look like the world was ending😊

But I am sure the CV's will think of ways and means for that not to happen...........instead we will have no problems with the monsoons this year as the Jaitser inmates will provide us with many tears!!!!

Amazing how Sumitra went from behaving like a child with a candy back to her persecution complex expression!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us hope tonight is a bit more watchable as exciting or interesting seems to be disappearing from the story.