Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thulasi is not the old Thulasi any more. She is more determined, confident and bold than before.

Thinking of the scene when she tried to send Charu out of her house, she really used her brain and played correctly and made her MIL herself to ask Charu to leave. She is smart.

Also Thulasi is able to tackle any kind of pressure. She is used to that kind of life living with Padma.

When TA was in the hospital, Thulasi was totally helpless and also could not fight with her MIL boldly even when her dad was insulted. But the same Thulasi now was totally blown out of proportion when MM was insulted by her MIL and she nicely gave that lady a piece of mind, eventhough she did not play her cards properly.

With TA by her side (I mean presence), she is more bolder and has more confidence.

Her love and patience dealing with TA in the current situation will really make TA speachless as Shubba said and he will badly regret for it, once all the truth comes out.

Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update!

I don't have any more words to bash/degrade TA with my words! His character has been degraded and pushed to the bottom in every way by the dir!! The way he behaved toward Deepa was so sad to watch! Also, this guy has totally lost his brains or what? Deepa said she heard everything GW/Lav spoke, and still he doesn't feel like trying to know why at all did GW/Lav speak abt something (4 lak money) which did not even exist according to them?? Why wud Deepa make up a new story?? He did not think for a moment before he started accusing Deepa? He is accusing her of eavesdropping? What did he do before marriage? Did he not enter and stay at T's house?? Has he not lied abt a lot of things? Periya uttama purushanaattam pechu vere?? Did he not try to hear what GW and T spoke?? Has he never ever overheard anything even accidentally?? He is angry abt the money situation, but why is he venting out on poor T / Deepa?
Another stupid thing was why was he waiting all the time until T gets ready and then finally says he cannot drop her even on the way?? He cud very well have said that earlier that she cud go alone! Was he made to wait by Dir  just so he cud bash Deepa? πŸ˜•(He probably didn't know D wud be coming!) Also, the part where TA didn't answer when T says to him that Deepa wud be coming, literally destroyed almost all of the goodness in his character! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌHe did not reply to her and also lied abt it until T guessed abt deepa's coming and the incidents that cud have happened!!! 😲  Not sure how the Dir is gonna build his character again. This is totally contrary to what  was initially shown! Agreed that human actions are subject to circumstances, but there is a saying "Sangu suttalum venmai tharum" !  what happened to his basic good traits? He did not have the courtesy to tell his wife that Deepa came and left?? Would T not know the truth when she meets D at the college?
I'm happy that T has taken her teacher's advise seriously and is focusing on her studies. She is also getting mentally strong. Also, she has to deal with these evil-doers on her own. I also believe that silence and disregard to TA are her best weapons.  

I cannot believe this selfish queen Lav!! Her brother is in distress and there is a fight bet'n T/Ta and this girl needs some jewels to adorn herself with the borrowed money?? Where did she get the time to buy jewels/ is she just lying again to Nit so the money issue doesn't come up?  All of GW's kids have lost their brains in today's episode except Puvi! Lav is cheap but stooping to this level and still trying to exude innocence is just annoying!! Nit was responsible enough to arrange for the money and she is saying very stupidly that elders will take care?? Is she a baby?? "Vayile viralai vaithal kadikka theriayaada kuzhandhai"! Baakki ellam panna theriyum!! Irukku ivallukku aapu from her MIL!  Shudn't  she  have returned the money back? Why did Nit not ask for the money from Lav if she did not give it to TA? Does he not need to pay back his friends?? Why did he not scold her for converting money to jewels w/o his permission? I don't thing Nit has any money with him! So what is he gonna do when his father comes to know of this? Well, Lav has to undergo a lot of suffering and her 7 1/2 has just started!!

Nit's behaviour was really commendable and he is feeling guilty for his actions. He is starting to analyse GW and is not happy with her behaviour. When he gets to know the real GW, he might start hating Lav too! Waiting for that episode! Kudos to Sudha for giving a nose-cut to GW! Puvi is always calm and never even rasies his voice against Sudha. Never has he been shown to be angry. I was totally confused when he slapped Sudha the other day w/o a valid reason!! Sudha has been more rude to GW earlier and he never physically assaulted her!! Somehow, I felt that the Dir was inconsistent in showing Puvi the other day. If this was shown to help develop incidents at T/TA's home, it doesn't seem to flow with the story!!

VR hugging TA and praising T was the scene I liked most from this episode! Waiting for tomorrow's episode!

I apologize for my very long comment on this episode! Just venting out my feelings on this epissode here!
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

He wont.....But rather would be speechless before them when he knew they were right and he was wrong..........He will feel bad towards Deepa than to Thulasi for his acts today .. and deepa would prove that she is again better and forgive him and understanding him..πŸ˜ƒ

Very true Shubba Akka, Deepa won't give up supporting Thulasi whatever TA tells her. I don't think Deepa was mad at him just like Thulasi. She would keep quiet for a while as things now seem to be good for Thulasi without the jobless Kumbal there. But if she again sees her friend suffering, she will start to help Thulasi again. I don't know if TA is a treasure for Thulasi, but Deepa definetly is. And Thulasi could stop sharing things with her friend to avoid unneccessary problems for her through her idiot husband, but i hope the director is not planning to make her suffer without anyone knowing about it. I have lost all the respect for TA regarding him respecting true friendship and her studies, he never should dare again to talk about true friendship. I hope he gets to see the friends of his wife are way better than his, in fact they are. This guy became so useless and is blaming his wife as if it his fulltime job. I don't have any faith in his love, but in TT's love! πŸ˜ƒ

This chamaleon Lavanya saw her brother bleeding because of the money, and mother and daughter bought jewels with that money. I am happy that they did so which will be a point against them in the near future. It is the last romancing moment for that selfish queen, she will never enjoy the life with Nitheesh. She is not fit enough to live. Not caring about her own blood relations, but her life. She blamed her mother for everything today, this is enough to show us she will diswon her mother too for ruining her life. That hubby of her, yeah just repeating Thulasi is a nice girl is enough to justify his lie. He needs to suffer for marrying this selfish. πŸ˜ˆ

And yes Thendral_USA, they are giving too much of importance to circumstances rather than to the feelings of a human. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Oh the poor bjda, Gutter and psycho romance, especially when they are longing to see each other. I just hope they stop with their disgusting victory smile. No hugging and kissing please! πŸ˜­

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
sahi. thumbnail

Tamil still hates Thulasi and if he come to know the truth he is going to feel ashamed for what he did for Thulasi and Deepa πŸ˜” When the director is going to reveal the truth to Tamil may show as soon as possible may be in a month but the director pls don't make Tamil know the truth after 3-4 months. If you the director show that tamil know the truth after 3-4 monthsI couldn't tolerate it.😑

Tamil mother doesn't like Thulasi at all but the same thing is going to happen for her daughter Lavanya. Nitesh mother din't like Lavanya and she is staring at Lavanya till today episode is doneπŸ˜ƒ Nitesh mother is going to do the same thing as what Tamil mother did to Thulasi but she won't be that bad as what GW did to Thulasi.

Next week onwards Lavanya countdown starts πŸ˜‰ 

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last year during the last week of September episodes....Vel hugged TA just like how today VR hugged him and talked dialogs....and he ended up living inside his room and went missing....Maybe this time its GW who is going to go invisible🀒...sooner or later...or she might end up living inside room with out facing anyone because of shame (if she got any..does she first knows what that means?😲). Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Shubba.

GW and Lav are born liars.They did buy Jewelry for Lav's wedding from Puvi's money and TA's. Its like getting dowry from them for own daughters wedding indirectly. So Lav and GW are capable of showing false proof to Nithesh. But problem will be how can Lav be selfish enough to buy herself jewels to get decked up while others suffer like her brother from debt prob and SIL being misunderstood by hubby and got into trouble and she is romancing her hubby with no guilty feeling. When Lav's in-laws are taking her home, when they ask where is Thulasi, how cruel was both mother and daughter's faces.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think as soon as Lavs steps into nith's house VR will have a heart attack or he will know about his darling daughter's problems and faint. Whatever, I really cannot understand how TA could be so rude to Thuls. It is good that Deepa did not reply or say anything. This will break TA even more and it should. His character cannot get any worse - he did not even answer when Thuls said Deepa will be coming.
I dont think the money has become jewels - this must be GW's plan. She will give it to her Charu and give TA and thus bring the two closer.
When will TA see the things around him. EVen Nith. has started noticing.
By the way loved the look that Nith's mother gave GW and her loving daughter. If only looks could kill... and this from a lady who has been gentle all the time
Ninspirit thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Tamizh and Thulasi will fight and what not but for sure Tamizh wont leave Thulasi and Thulasi wont leave Tamizh. But that's not the case for Lananya and Nithesh. If Nithish's family makes Lavanya suffer she might just leave Nithish and run to her mom. At least now Nithish knows about his mother in law and feels bad for Thulasi.

Wowww Lavanya and her mother had no money all this time and now they have the guts to buy jewels for 4 laks? as if 4 laks is such a small amount. Is she stupid to spend the money Nithish gave? what if his friends needs the money asap, what is he going to tell his dad when he goes and ask 4 laks? Oh i took it to give it to Tamizh but my wife bought jewels worth 4 laks?. Seriously Lavanya and her Mom are digging their own grave. two jokers to watch. I am so happy Lavanya  and her mom are scared of Nithish's mom. Cant wait to watch Lavanya suffer, cuz she seems to only want Nithish and she doesnt even seen happy to see his family. she onlys wants Nithish and his property!!!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninspirit

Is she stupid to spend the money Nithish gave? what if his friends needs the money asap, what is he going to tell his dad when he goes and ask 4 laks? Oh i took it to give it to Tamizh but my wife bought jewels worth 4 laks?. Seriously Lavanya and her Mom are digging their own grave. two jokers to watch.

Only if Nithesh replied like that...both ladies in that house will put a pei aatam @ GW's house and concert to Lav....wont it look nice if TA was there too if either of these ladies go ask GW...well Nithesh's mom might but it will sound decent to us as none can beat this GW on yelling at others....what ever happens i am pretty sure this money issue is going to give a nice self nose cut to Lav plus GW....and this GW better not ask their sons to arrange this money...

@ kuttyponnu....i thought about GW giving that money to Charu too so she can get more good looks...but then i thought it should never ever happenπŸ˜•...as Mr.TA's brain is not @ all working...it will take another 6 months for him to get this money traveled route....he cant even sense whats going around him even after several ppl warned him....if this too happened, there's no way he will find this...more over only if this money turned into gold....it will look more effective when he get to know about these creatures, Which might/will give him a clear picture on what went on and Deepa was 100% right...it will prove Thulasi & Deepa didn't "lie" in his terms and he was the only one who got fooled by trusting his mother and sister too much....hope TA's brain starts to work soon..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
It will be fun if the person from whom Nithish borrowed money comes and shouts in his house and everyone knows about the money business. Unlike Thuls who borrowed money for her SIL's marriage Lavs will be shouted at for wasting the money. I think they are going to show how Lavs will suffer exactly the way Thuls is... This will however not solve Thuls problem unless someone points it out to our dumb and daft Hero.