Wed Update - 13/04/11 - Lavanya - Get, Set Go!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Nitish will shortly give an nice appu to Shameless Lav's with his mom's support. Lav is going to have tough time from today on hurrayyyyyy👏👏👏 GW u r soup.. how much u have ill treated Thuls & even suds(she dont have choice that y she bcome vayadi) .. now ur daugty will get nicely from her MIL N hubby only😆

Thanks for the excellent update. TA was a moron in his interaction with T. He as harsh and rude to D. The repeated prodding and knifing of T makes him part of the GW club. It is just laughable that he talks about self-respect considering he is deadbeat, bailed by others. Why the hell does he need bike ride when he is doling advice to T about taking public transport, considering he is freeloader?   It was strange to see how TA behaved when VR talked about the help of T.

PA was lot better than TA, seems to be more rationale, was good the way he offed broker. Silent killer seems to be 'gold digger' scraping on jewels from borrowed money or she may be bluffing to Nit and GW may give the money in name of psycho to TA. Hope, Nit mom railroads silent killer from the moment she enters the ' gitmo'  i.e.  Nit house.

TA's oxymoronic behavior makes him a conundrum. Why the sudden change in behavior? TA's character till now has traveled a linear path with laid back attitude, has suddenly taken a detour - known for taking difficult situations in stride including humiliations, going to jail, getting hunted by cops, without job and being bailed out by friends and relatives for lack of money is now suddenly talking about his honor because of MM wife rant and sniping his wife without second thoughts.

The sudden change in TA can be best explained by the changed perception about 'T – the innocent, patient do-gooder has changed':  1) TA hurt deeply because he feels T's lack of trust in him due to his 'friendship' to Psycho 2) T has joined hands with S& D to hatch sinister plans to get rid of GW clan from their home. But knowing Thulz for long and the struggle she has gone through and the esteem and devotion she has for him, the above two incidents alone cannot change TA's attitude to T – to whom he promised to stand by her till the very end .  TA's behavior seems to move along the lines of what T's prof had talked about to T.  Looks like TA's is playing mind games  with T using reverse psychology by to make her independent and strong , may have met her prof– just a guess.

Thanks for the update, Shubba kka. 

TA was harsh towards Deepa, but I still think he's doing all this make Deepa concentrate on her studies/ and family because she seems to be overly concerned about Thulasi and it's not good for her. Also, I thought TA believed Deepa when she said that she heard his mum and sister talk about the money. 
thanks for the update.

no comments on tamil.He is irritating not only thulsi and deepa also viewers.
lavanya unaku appu ready.go and get it from ur MIL.there u cant blame ur mamma darling.

"THENDRAL BACK TO THE FORM ONLY WHEN TAMIL KNOWS ABOUT HIS MOM AND BEST FRIEND INTENTION OF SEPARATING TT"

This guy TA irritates me. Has a serious character flaw despite his good heart and do gooding.The only way he solves a problem is by involving all his friends in his affair. He tells Joseph to arrage for 5 lakhs. Where will Jo go for tha big cash. Does 'nt he have his commitments?. That too to fulfill his horrible greedy mother's request. How can he exploit his hriends like this. Thiere is a limit to how much you can expect from friends?. These are are all flawed concept of friendship. TA is a total hyppocrite who needs to grow up. I will be very happy when TA and T break up.  may be this do gooder will feel guilty (which he should) for Charu's mental condition later and make up for it by marrying her. In this process he will force Tul to sacrifice. May be this is good for Tul. Deepa nad Tul will be great friends and finish their studies become some thing great. I am thinking the doctor Gokul may want to marry Tul.  CHaru side will become poor after VR's death. GW will feel rotten and start hating CHaru. That should be a fun angle. After all TA and TUL love is kind of puppy love as far as TA is concerned.

one thing that touched my heart yday was when T tells TA did y tell deepa not to come, aval enna nennaipa ungala pathri!! so cute, T does not want anyone to think bad abt TA.. this reminded me of way back when patti calles TA at the office after he admits her in college.. C also calls at the same time and he shouts at her.  then when calls back and tells T that he shouted at some one and thank god it is not her, remember what T says... pls call up and apologise to whoever u shouted... yaarodu manastaapam ungalluku vendaam,,,

another was when VR tells abt T calling him like her father.. he seemed genuine and that too was so nice...

but all said n done when will this track be done with... any guesses when TA will realise and how...

it wud be nice if periappa tells nit that his he met his friend on the way and whey did he borrow 4 lacs in front of TA...
I felt like wanna slap Tamil's mother..
 If we take TA is acting towards T and D....the former to be independent and the latter to concentrate her education, how can we justify his behaviour when he was irritated seeing T carrying on with her studies after his nightmare about padma which woke him up.

But some how the views that he is acting is acceptable if we think that he was down after continuous insults and sequence of incidents that was not in favour of T increasing his irritation level at T studying.

Probably next sequence of steps that C and Gw are taking would bring atleast slightest of doubt in TA. And somehow C and GW plans might be halted as of now bcos of VR's health issues and Lavanya getting treated. Both would be diverted and this gap can be a chance for both T and T to put a full stop/pause for their present misunderstanding. Lets C
Thank you for the update Shubba .

I also want TA to be acting as he is harsh towards T and D and he is doing it for their good ..
But I don't think he is acting .. He started getting angry and mad from the day T caught the stabber and so Lav's marriage was stopped at that moment.. From that time, his mind is thinking more about Lav's marriage and welfare .. Even at the hospital when GW was admitted, he shouted at T for not asking sorry to Bhuvana.. Then he calmed down and talked properly to T  only after Lav's marriage ..
Until then , he was worried and tensed...
So, even now, Padma's gutter words are haunting him now.. Even though he might slightly doubt his mom and Lav, he believes N's words completely . So, he is just mad at T's insecured feelings and is irritated at her for creating unncessary problems in the family...He believes Charu completely also ..
Until he returns that 4 lakhs , he will be irritated... Hopefully he will get Joseph's help and get the money .. Then he will calm down ,, and will try to think what made T doubt her mom, L and Charu .. Also he needs more evidences thro' Charu - GW conversations .. or N might just ask TA how he is arranging for money .. and he might just leak out that he tried to help but was stopped by GW and L ..
Now N has good opinion abt T and TA and will do anything to help them out..
Even though I was terribly irritated that L bought jewels for that money, in a way it is good so that this matter can easily come out. How long can she hide the jewels in the locker ? when she wears it , TA will know it is new and he was there when they bought the jewels for the first time with Puvi's money.
And this time, when the truth comes out abt GW, C and L , TA will be 100 times angrier than he was at Vel and can't wait to see how he will handle that ..
And I also feel that T is going to unite Laxman and Sundari ...whoever her real mom is ...

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago

I don't believe MIL being cruel to the daughter inlaw, but for the first time I would like to see Nit's mum give Lavanya a dose or two.  It is high time somebody teach that a girl a lesson and what it feels like to be a daughter inlaw. 

I feel sorry for Sudha (for a change) and Thulsi.

And if I was Thuls, I would have asked TA who is he to intefere in my friendship wth Deepa.  We don't see Thuls doing that to TA, do we?
Edited by Caryn - 12 years ago