Harshad Chopda Fan Club:*Anuraaging Is Still On*

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Anuraaging Is Still On😍

Anuraag Ganguly was someone who brought us out of the world of fantasies and made us live his life...he may not be an epitome of perfection as a human...nor was he divine...but there was something abt him which made u see the world through his eyes...feel his emotions...vow to love the way he loved...cry the way he cried...
Each relationship that he lived on screen was real...each word that he said was straight from the heart...each smile that spread across his face reached his eyes...and each tear that rolled down his cheeks made our hearts cry!
Tere Liye gave us a new way of life...and that was
"Anuraaging"😍
a life where we lived in Anuraag Ganguly's world...and dreamt his dream...
Anuraaging is and will always be a way of life of all HCians...
and this fc is a special dedication to this new found way of life...
and
our tribute to all relationships in Anuraag Ganguly's life.
 profile divider

Anuraag as a Friend

You need a friend; you need a true mate,

You need someone who'll be there, no matter what's the date,

You need someone who is willing to defy fate

Just for you.

You may find it funny. He worked as a pizza boy just to buy her a sari. I mean, I can just hear the eyes roll and the lips say 'Why a pizza boy and why a sari?' But sometimes more than the action, it's the impact that matters. They say sticks and stones may not break your bones, but words can always hurt you. In the same way, roses and chocolates may not cheer you up, but a good deed never fails to bring a smile on your face.

You need someone who's willing to hold your hand when everyone is losing hold

You need someone who can tell that everyone to shut up, yes you need someone that bold

It doesn't have to be a sweet face but someone with a heart of gold.

They were from diametrically opposite backgrounds. Just like she was pretty and thin and he was well, on the chubby side and bullied by his peers, she was poor and he was rich. He could have always showed her his arrogance and told her that he was the one who was better off and that she should be grateful for his friendship. But true friends never make you feel grateful for having them. They make you feel that it's your right to have them in your life and making friends with them was your destiny. 

You need someone who knows when you're in need of someone

You need someone who knows when you're tired, when your life is done

You don't need someone willing to die for you, just someone to hold the burden

-On their shoulders for a while, just for you.

When she accidentally pushed someone from a cliff, he immediately decided that he would take the blame, no matter what the consequences would be. Now let's not go into who pushed who-let's go into why did he want to go to jail for her. What was so special in her? Was she some princess? For him she was. You see, a true friend doesn't see you as just some ordinary person-they see you as someone who's close to god, even if you are the most flawed person on Earth. This is because they accept you for your flaws.

You need someone who considers your home as his own

You need someone who doesn't exit when the door is shown

He stays there and he tells you to get out, don't bother me

He's someone who will always be to you like family.

He considered her mother and father has his own.  He considered her house as his own. And he considered her as his own. 

profile divider

Anuraag as a Lover

Love is the purest emotion in the world-so people say. It's not. It's highly complex. It's prone to jealousy, riddled with tension, full of annoyance, and most importantly, it's not just an emotion, it's a learning process. Love is not just about discovering another person-love is about discovering yourself. It's during love that you realize that part of you that's not human, that's almost divine. Love is not just a mushy dialog or an I love you. It can also be the most unspoken thing and yet the most passionate thing ever. 

Love is timeless

He discovered love when he was only a child-but love doesn't require maturity, it can sometimes be the most immature thing ever. Love requires friendship, and his friendship was deep and true.

Love is selfless

He went to jail for her, was estranged from his father for her, came back to that same father for her, bought back her father's sweet shop for her, got beaten up for her-and yet, he never felt annoyed or felt that she owed him-he felt glad that he did all that for her.

Love is strange

He screamed at her, broke away from her, fought with her, and yet at the end of the day cried more than she did because they were apart from each other.

Love is love, and there is no way to define it.

Because the very word 'Anurag' means 'love.' 

Writeups/Poems:Meg,Vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail

Anuraag as a Son

Anurag was an exemplary son because he never let his parents down.He knew value of his parents and how to make them proud & happy.
Unexpected circumstances and situation raised and that forced Anurag to go to abroad for his further study against his will. However, he did not refuse because it was his dad's order for him. After successfully completing his education in the US, he returned back to India. Surprisingly, despite being away from his family and friends, he never forgot his culture and family's value. Situation and time made Anurag little cold and rude towards his father, but he never crossed his limit. He never failed to respect his father despite knowing the fact that his father had made a mistake. He was upset towards his father yet he certainly knew the limit and never treated his father like an enemy nor did he ever think of taking revenge from him. Onu was a perfect and loving son filled with all sort of human emotions and attachment.

A child is nothing without his mother
For him there is no other
No one else to lull him to sleep
No one else with a love so deep
No one else to feed him sweets
No one else for whom he eats
No one else for whom he cries
No one else for whom he dies

No one else for whom he sacrifices
No one convinces him the way she entices
The way she pulls his ears and strokes his cheeks
Can make the weakest strong and the strongest week

For Anu Neelu helped him tide through the dark days
And he can never deny what Laboni says

A mother lives to see her child smile
And a dutiful son makes even that selfless life worthwhile.

Onu-Laboni: A Precious Relationship

In romantic stories, the focus is often given on the hero and heroine and little emphasis on their family life. But in Tere Liye, one relationship did come close to the depth of and was yet different from the one shared by Anurag and Tani-it was the one between Anurag and his mother-in-law Laboni. Most jamaais on television are seen as arrogant, rude jerks who have absolutely no problem back-answering their mother-in-laws and have no love lost between them. The relationship between the heroine's mother and her husband is either non-existent or strained. But Anurag and Laboni are truly different because they were never like that-they were mother and son. Harshad Chopda, known for his love for family in real life, had no problem translating it to reel life playing the loving son Anurag, who always gorged on his Laboni maa's sweets long before he even realized his love for Taani. This was one rishta that despite the twists and turns the serial took remained the same. Laboni cursed Anu and yet she loved him more than Taani. And Anu repaid that affection. Though she was a widow, he did not believe in superstitions but in love, and insisted she do the rites during his wedding to Taani. Onu-Laboni truly set a benchmark as far as mother-son relationships go and it will be hard to surpass them.

profile divider

Anuraag as a Brother

One of the greatest relationships on Tere Liye apart from Taanu and Onu-Laboni was also the one between Onu and Robbie. Even though it soured after Robbie's heartbreak, Onu was always on the lookout for his younger brother. Robbie, though he still harboured love for his brother, still nursed grudges and resentment in his heart. But Onu understood Robbie's feelings and never tried to built enemity between both of them. In fact when Robbie lost money during gambling Onu offered to pay it-even though it meant paying one of his greatest enemies. HC, a brother in real life too, played the part effortlessly in reel life. The natkhat of Robbie-offered by a resounding slap by Onu...being Robbie's love guru..and vice versa..proposing to the respective loves of their lifes together..they truly shared it all..and when Robbie went to jail..Onu was deeply depressed..such was his love for his brother. And why just Robbie? Even though Ananya his sister was always against him and Taani..he fulfilled the promise she gave to him in death and took care of her children..in fact he even performed her last rites, determined not to let her evil monster of a husband touch her soul again. He cried for her and Robbie, and yet he laughed with them too. 

profile divider
Anuraag as a Father

If a mother gives birth to the child
The father makes sure the child makes something of that life
If a mother protects her child
A father doesn't mind sending the child into strife
If a mother on her child's death cries
A father does nothing, for his heart dies

Though Onu was not the biological father of Kuhu and her brother, he always took care of them as his own. And nothing will ever compare to that terrifyingly beautiful smile on his face when he realised that he too, was the father of a child, of his Taani's child. The pride on his face on hearing the words 'My father's name was Anurag Ganguly' made up for all the years spent away thinking that child was someone else's. 

profile divider
Anuraag as Paagal Onu(Our Favourite😍)

You see lovers jumping off cliffs for each other, defying their families for each other, and in some cases, even killing for each other-but madness? Insanity in love is something which few people attain-and though it's not any kind of honor or pride to achieve it-it's a kind of punishment-yet it stands as a testimony to how separation from the one you love drives you over the edge. You don't feel like living or laughing. For this I would like to use the theme song of Tere liye to describe paagal onu: The most complex avatar of Onu and yet his most-loved one.

Kis khataa ki mili hai sazaa
Tu ibaadat tu hi dua
Maut ke baad bhi
Mujhko de de agar tu ek jahaan

For the insane Anurag-also known as 'pagal onu' by his fans-insanity was just a punishment for losing his Tani, for allowing her to slip away from his fingers, and she was the only thing he wished for-but not the serious, matured woman in front of him, but his happy Mishti in all her smiling glory. And even after death-after losing everything-he lived in his fantasy world with her...for even when he lost all hope, he didn't lose his love...and though it was a twisted, dark love, it was love in its purest form. 

Writeup/ Poems:Meg,Vandy,Sabz
VandyP thumbnail

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college.  His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house. 

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.

At present Harshad is playing to perfection the role of Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye and his performance in the show has brought him much praise and a best actor award already!  

IF Profile Page

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

Below is a brief description of Harshad's five characters he has played so far!

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

For the week 19th April -24th April

Current Celebrity Ranking on IF: 8

Appearances: 2

Articles: 3

10 Best Indian Television Actors

I love to shop with plastic money : Harshad Chopda
http://www.tellychakkar.com/lifestyle/i-love-shop-plastic-money-harshad-chopda

Prediction For Harshad

Harshad Chopda Thanks His Fans

| Credit: Tellychakkar

Credit:India-Forums

| Credit:India-Forums

Harshad Chopda in an Exclusive Interview:Part 3

Harshad Chopda Shares His Most Embarassing Moments:Wassup TV

| Credit:Star Plus

Plzz Check The Link Below For All Videos On Harshad

http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=188781767831008&sk=basic#!/pages/Harshad-Chopdas-Video-Hub/188781767831008  
(The Page is still in the process of being updated...few more days...and u'll get all the links here😊)

VandyP thumbnail

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a fan (who does not wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him

The Message Dated: 27th September 2008

This message goes out to all the FC members who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

''Please give my message to all my fans

Say them that everything happens for a reason

There might be something nice hidden in this to, you never know

And you guys are my strength and support

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered

This is a phase and it will go away

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys

have showered

on me since the past few days

Its' overwhelming

Had it not been for you guys I would not have been here

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are

the ones who have to stand by me

And together we will come out of it"

The Message Dated: 18th August 2008

I am what I am but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around

There is nothing special, different or extraordinary

about me

What makes me special, what makes me different, what

makes me what I am, is your thinking

You think I am cute I become cute, you think I am hot I

become hot, irrespective of whether I am or not

So its not what I actually am which makes me, its what

you guys think I am which makes me

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me, who think the way you think, who

believe in me the way you guys believe

Thank you for the belief

Thank you for making me what I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile

Take good care 

God bless

HARSHAD

The Message Dated:-1st June 2008

"I still remember the days I used to feel I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started

I went through ups and downs and was off air also

They say out of sight is out of mind

But u guys kept me alive and didn't let me die

I don't know what exactly to say or what the connection is but u guys have always

been kind to me

Just want to say, thank you very much"

Daisy - delo Yojana Swati - lrllike 
Vaishu - lrl rocks vandana -life-
 azfee-nafee cute_rabi  *mansibhatia* 
Lina - angel*eyes  -Farru- Suri - sun_423 
Nina - NeIN Prerna - Prenz~13   Anjali
 koolkat  Harshu lover friskysam 
sidd Fariha - fariha17   lrl-fan
delhi_princes  silent_girl   xoxopunkxoxo-saba
 smartrockstar  Blueberry_07 ~rahul ki rani~
ayushi crazy_heenz Sweety_Rajveer
 amrita2206 kiran_sherry   cute_san17
Sangeeta - Asha004  Tani91 soooperfan 
tantrums Nishant - lrllover ::Prem$_Priya::  
 Sarika - sarikalrl  Atop alisha_harshad
Mona - k-ekta fan  yasu09 Niti-Nitzi
master_blas   prachi..panchi  MURALIDHARAN99
 swa291 Neha - Neha-28 Rajeev Ki Heer
Ziana  ANKESH  sanujj
sameen   minaz296  pari_farista
Shareen camila_rocks  magicalmelody
 Shabo - shabo24 uxen10 shonaaa
Ashi - ~ashi~ maha_k  Vandana-vandy-
Minnie - minz~12 Preeti - CINDRELLA  Nisa-S.Nisa
Ranju - ranjitha  pre2760 - samaira Sarah 
purvimeh-purvita Nazara - Nazara Raksha Sweety
 Mumpet ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~  khajju
Bluff_princess  angel 82 - angie Aisha - xxAishaxx  
farah  Sidrah fariq  doly_455  
Raksha - -athena- pardesi-mem premspadhu
 tuba5 -Shivani- Payal
blufate.14 rani2310   Shifali
Jui huda_aalekh  sofia 
Wida - wida Ruby728 -anusha - 
 taanu14 khushix-khushi Bhavana - Jedi_girl
 soaps1-nadia Alina Zaidi 371768-somu
sidra2007  Zee - farislove silpi
mahek-e-gulab   fatima  Sara - S_sara
premeerrock  Ashmii Amina
-Garima- Chandni - Bolly dimple 
 Raisa  jyoti  harshiti8
premeer928  Heena - angel 16  Noor Abdullah
 kdmhmdfan-biraj Motibah praise87
 Muskaan-91 Neha  CAqueen
Pari_Rinki  sur10 -Premeena- 
anu_2701   shrutibali neha_rsw 
Krishna - Kpg25  pearl-sadaf Priya - bellle4u
Ankita - anku2cute  qazi_luv   NAKSHFANATIC
lulu_gr81989  zuman Jess - mz.jess
Subha - subha2601  cutegirl94 Sanju4eva
 Mehrun - anam_ Harshadianno.1  Nandini - -nansy-
Ashlesha09 Dammy - damilola    nram  
Sweet_Shagun   Mehndi - cupcake  curled up
sheejk Dhvani - dhvanisoni  Zainab - Faith
coolgal270 shantaus-shantha  luckylips4 
aishwaryagayen  Rohini  Svetlana
Shabnam - lilsasha Kanak - tere_bin mysticgoryfilm
Wasima - sallu_lover faiza_khan  Sharmila-
natasha  mi7chimes-resmi romiosugar 
Avneet KaranShil  manasi
Hina Abby(Harshiti) Tani96(Mehwish)
Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

182 Hcians on 05/05/11
VandyP thumbnail

10 Best Indian Television Actors
I love to shop with plastic money : Harshad Chopda

Prediction For Harshad

I like someone and want to end up with her: Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/i-someone-and-want-end-her-harshad-chopda

I live to eat : Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/lifestyle/i-live-eat-harshad-chopda

What is Harshad Chopda watching on the small screen?
https://www.tellychakkar.com/celeb-watch/what-harshad-chopda-watching-small-screen

Harshad Chopra loves STAR World shows

Harshad's interview in Gr8 Magazine

Television biggies to perform Femina Miss India 2011

Prem and Heer chemistry to haunt one and all on Star One..

Love in the air for our TV stars

Come fall in love...

journey Of Harshad

Getting personal with Harshad Chopra

Anurag-Taani wedding to be a grand affair

https://starplus.startv.in/news/1301/anuragtaani-wedding-to-be-a-grand-affair.aspx

Popular couples of 2010

Fashion fiesta

Successful new shows of 2010 on STAR Plus

Come Fall In Love

Gold for Dussehra

Jodis who are made for each other

STAR PLUS sets the mood for Diwali with Diwali Dilon Ki

Tere Liye unit unaffected by new CINTAA rule?

Diwali family time for TV actors

Star Plus Actors Wishes You a Happy Diwali
https://starplus.startv.in/celebrate-Diwali.aspx?pid=150

Bhai Duj for Telly stars (Harshad Chopda)

Anurag perplexed about his feelings
https://starplus.startv.in/news/969/anurag-perplexed-about-his-feelings.aspx

'I cook Dal Chaval well' - Harshad Chopra

Anurag and Robindo's honest confession of love
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurag-and-robindo's-love-confession/news35_1014.aspx 

Harshad Chopra tipped to play lead in Ekta's next on Star Plus

Harshad Chopra snubs Balaji show?

Harshad excited about his first trip abroad!

Devarsh to play young Harshad in Tere Liye

Love-letters to Moms! 

Harshad Chopra and Sonam Mann, a couple?

Mann gaye Harshad ko

Best on-screen brothers Jodi on TV

Harshad Chopra is back with Tere Liye

There's a piece of Ekta in Tere Liye!

'I'm too small to define love' - Harshad Chopra

Ekta Kapoor's New Promise!

Harshad Chopra's First Love!

"Aditi and I are not that attached to be together always"-Harshad Chopra

"Where Are My Female Fans?" Asks Harshad Chopda!

Harshad Chopda's True Confession

I am very much committed and engaged' but only to my work

Tere Liye inspired from Tere Naam

On the right side!

Meet the new jodi - Anuraag and Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/news/437/new-jodi--taanianuraag.aspx

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tere Liye's Accommodative stars!!!

Tere Liye's Anuraag & Taani visit Delhi

My parents never wanted me to be an actor: Harshad Chopra

Stars on their favourite on-screen couple

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-on-their-favourite-on-screen-couple&aid=1982

Harshad Chopda To Return In 'Tere Liye' Soon

https://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/914-harshad-chopda-to-return-in-tere-liye-soon.html

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Love in the city

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1100812/jsp/entertainment/story_12799932.jsp

One Thing that I want To change - Harshad Chopda (Anurag)

https://starplus.startv.in/independence-day-i-pledge.aspx?pid=112&sid=59&imgid_ip=1
 Anurag's Answers
https://starplus.startv.in/Anurag_replies.aspx?sid=35&pid=109

My Worst Trait

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Being Anurag Basu

Fans Demand Harshad-Additi Reunion

Tere Liye gets a grand opening

Hate love stories? Not really!!!

Delayed but not denied - Harshad and Anupriya
https://starplus.startv.in/news/591/delayed-but-not-denied--harshad-and-anupriya.aspx 

Harshad Chopra moved to tears after his act on Azaadi Live

https://www.mynews.in/News/Harshad_Chopra_moved_to_tears_after_his_act_on_

Azaadi_Live_N79111.html

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tellybuzz Wish list for Nach Baliye 5
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/7631-tellybuzz-wish-list-for-nach-baliye-5.htm

What TV actors do with the first pay cheque
https://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/101018/What-TV-actors-pay-cheque.html

Anurag's Unconditional Support For Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurags-unconditional-support-for-taani/news35_756.aspx

Anurag on sets for three days
https://starplus.startv.in/news/762/anurag-on-sets-for-three-days.aspx

Do you hate the things that those whom you LOVE the most, do?
https://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=11&aid=1548

Fashion fiesta
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Fashion-fiesta&aid=2154

TV celebs come together for Kaali Puja
https://starplus.startv.in/news/825/kali-puja-for-tere-liye.aspx

Gold for Dussehra
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Gold-for-Dussehra&aid=2222

VandyP thumbnail

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg

Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India

Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

VandyP thumbnail

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh is back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master of our Hearts

Summer Treat-White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1

Prem's Love Journey

# 35

Prem:The Journey Continues

# 36

Thanking You

Prem:The Journey Continues

Tara Zameen Pe

# 39

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

True Colours

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

Winter Wonderland

Perspective

A New Beginning

Sweet Memories

Rock On

Celebrations Galore

Missed You Harshad

Welcome Back Harshad

Tere Liye

Monsoon Magic

The name says it

Jeet liya Dil

# 57

An Ode to Anurag Ganguly

* This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care. 

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what  he do or who is with off screen. 

* Please don't spam the FC I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed! 

* No abusive language

* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that. 

* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated  

* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.  

*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC? 

* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.

*  Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda and discussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
and by onscreen we mean watever he does on his shows...not wat he does on stage or while rehersing...or in sbs...
if any personal discussions are made...those are limited to him ONLY...not how he interacts with his co stars...

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open minds and arms!

VandyP thumbnail

Recent Pics Of Harshad

(macao)

VandyP thumbnail

Welcome to the 58th Fan club of Harshad Chopda😊

its pretty strange that i'm welcoming members at a time wen we are about to finish this fc😆

anuraaging😍😍
most of the fc members are aware of this new found way of living ur life as hc fan...
for those who don't know...here is wat it means😆
we have actually done away with the word drooling
(it has become too common😆)
we decided to create an exclusive word for hc fans..
(credit goes to tl forum of course!)
as u all know "anuraag" means love...
so here loving hc = "anuraaging"😍
wen u do anuraaging...u live in hc's world😍

scenes where hc takes u in his own world...⭐️
where u forget u r watching a show..it seems u r a part of the whole thing😍😍

coming to the fc😊
as said in previous fc...anuraag is someone who can't be restricted to just one or two fc's...there are various shades to him...and this fc is just the beginning of our dedications to the fantastic portrayal of hc on screen as anuraag😊
wat u see inthis fc is a team work of all members...Star
members who work day and night to make the first pg look beautiful😊
and those who make it a point to post here regularly to keep the fc moving😊
it feels great to see members pouring in to discuss harshad and only harshad...😊
for them their love is just for him...😳
jodi,bonding, chemistry etc etc are just secondary things...
god bless u all...and that day is not far wen we'll be completing a century very soon😊
a very warm welcome to all members...hope u'll have a great time here😊
a big thanku to all active members😊

and last but not the least...
a big thanku to harshad for being the common bond between us...for being there for us😊
we all miss u...but we all know that u'll be back soon😊
we'll wait for that day😊
keep smiling always!
love
vandy