BV - April 14th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here's another short update :

Bhairav calls Jagya and tells him about his plan to send Anandi. Jagya is shocked and makes up excuses that Anandi will be a distraction. Bhairav is not convinced and tells him that Anandi will make things easier for him and he should look for a big house for the two of them. Jagya in thoughts and decides to do something or the other to avoid Anandi from coming to Mumbai.

Meanwhile, Anandi and Gehna discussing Phooli's future and worry for her. Gehna convinces Anandi that things may turn out good in the end. At Phooli's natha-saasra, her SIL loves Phooli. Phooli's in-laws come there and are overly sweet to Phooli, gifting her jewellery etc. They arrange for a muh-dikhayi for Phooli. Everyone is celebrating the event when one woman comes there and warns Phooli to not get attached to all this since she is not a real bheendni and her fate could turn back to what it used to be within no time. The other women drive her away. Phooli is disturbed.

Jagya goes shopping for groceries. He decides to get something for Gauri. At Jetsar, Anandi still  has stomach aches. Her payal breaks and she remembers that Jagya had gifted it to her. Jagya buys payal for Gauri who loves it and hugs him.

Precap : Jagya fills Gauri's maang with sindoor.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

just a thought , is this shaadi real๐Ÿ˜†will have to wait till tom

but they could have faked it without sindoor  toh i dunno maybe its real๐Ÿ˜†
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update :)

Whatz with the precap?
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Iam completely astonished at jagya's behavior ,even after getting the news anandi maybe coming to mumbai , he calmly goes about  romancing gauri as if nothing happened ....๐Ÿ˜ก
Yeah, he doesn't care one bit about anandi's feelings but doesnt he  realize how badly he would hurt gauri when all his lies are exposed .He is simply trapping poor gauri now by putting sindoor , it  could be to avoid suspicious kunda tai's questioning   but this is so unfair to gauri,she deserves to know the truth before committing to a relationship ..๐Ÿค”
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@intruderfast

Its real....Jagya actually fills Gauri's maang with sindoor...although both seem to be tensed....guess Kunda tai forced them or something....ab kal tak wait karo....but do watch today's episode...much much better than the last two....some cute Jag-Gauri scenes....loved it ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

just a thought , is this shaadi real๐Ÿ˜†will have to wait till tom

but they could have faked it without sindoor  toh i dunno maybe its real๐Ÿ˜†

don't think its real shaadi,kunda tai must have asked about sindoor or mangalsootra ,so all this must be just to fool tai and avoid further questioning ...i think gauri would marry only  after  getting bade  papa's  approval...๐Ÿค”
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Iam completely astonished at jagya's behavior ,even after getting the news anandi maybe coming to mumbai , he calmly goes about  romancing gauri as if nothing happened ....๐Ÿ˜ก
Yeah, he doesn't care one bit about anandi's feelings but doesnt he  realize how badly he would hurt gauri when all his lies are exposed .He is simply trapping poor gauri now by putting sindoor , it  could be to avoid suspicious kunda tai's questioning   but this is so unfair to gauri,she deserves to know the truth before committing to a relationship ..๐Ÿค”

True Jyo...but patha hai I have decided...no more analysis.....coz no matter what we say..things will not change...๐Ÿ˜† kya kare batao? I am actually fed up...and now onwards will be watching the show solely for entertainment purpose......i.e if there is any entertainment left in the show because social messages ki ab mujhe koi umeed nahin hai....but I am looking forward to the future twists and turns....hopefully it should be fun...
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

don't think its real shaadi,kunda tai must have asked about sindoor or mangalsootra ,so all this must be just to fool tai and avoid further questioning ...i think gauri would marry only  after  getting bade  papa's  approval...๐Ÿค”

Oyyeee Jyo idhar bet ka sawaal hai....๐Ÿ˜† intruderfast - ho gayi bhai shaadi ho gayi bas tum apne paise le lo before things change...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

True Jyo...but patha hai I have decided...no more analysis.....coz no matter what we say..things will not change...๐Ÿ˜† kya kare batao? I am actually fed up...and now onwards will be watching the show solely for entertainment purpose......i.e if there is any entertainment left in the show because social messages ki ab mujhe koi umeed nahin hai....but I am looking forward to the future twists and turns....hopefully it should be fun...

yeah that's soo  true divi๐Ÿ˜†..i too want to NOT analyse but kyaa karoon๐Ÿ˜ i keep  on   hoping-jagya's lies are exposed๐Ÿ˜ก,gauri does his pitai ๐Ÿ˜,anandi walks out of his life, grows a spine and becomes a successful person in life........๐Ÿ˜..
You know what's funny, inspite of my immense hatred at this  jagya's character, his scenes with gauri seem very real unlike his romancing days with anandi.....these two should be the leads in some other serial which isn't such  a triangular mess...
lots of Chemistry in jaGauri   but he has to do something about all  his  History with   jaAn...๐Ÿค”
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Oyyeee Jyo idhar bet ka sawaal hai....๐Ÿ˜† intruderfast - ho gayi bhai shaadi ho gayi bas tum apne paise le lo before things change...๐Ÿ˜†

haha tabbb theek hai divi๐Ÿ˜† ,ho gayi shaadi.๐Ÿ˜‰..,intruderfast se party karvaayenge bet jeethne pe๐Ÿ˜†