Uravugal Apr 18 - Apr 22 mon-fri updates on pg-1 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desicpn

I think the serials should stop Joshyam and Jathagam business.More people life has been spoiled because of this than getting better. If Swetha is that lucky why her first marriage didn't go well.Its all nonsense.I don't know how many ladies are going to torcher their DIL's after seeing such serials for babies. I hope nobody is like Chitra. But I really like watching the episodes between Swetha and Visa.Looks like pay back time for Visa.

Hi welcome to the uravugal forum.....

Have fun making friends here....
Thanks shree and atina..

AZ please call josiayar and show the true colour of Visa to all..
Thanks Shree and SC - amma di Visa aunty semai scheming villi aa
irukkenga??? Devi Mahathmiyam Paadina apram??? Josiyaa, unakku
irukku di  yOy...Swetha ngra tsunami unnai thAkka pOrathu...Roja waits for the D day 😍
Thanks for the update Shree and Atinama.

This Visalam - what is he reason to become such a Villi. She is getting varisu then what else she wants???

I think AZ ayya should give her the big Mandai Adi about Devi.
Thanks for the update.Visalam can keep a hidden camera and see whats happening between Chithu and Swetha.This is the 100th time she overhears and does something. Maybe Visa and Swetha can live in 1 house and mugs, AZ, chita can live in different house that way Swetha can make her think straight instead of crooked mind.

Thanks
DC
Thanks Atina for the updates.

Two things:

1. visa still unhappy learning Chithu preggers - Why - All she wanted was a varisu - now what?

2. if Visnu's mother is so scared then she should never let Vishnu marry.

lets see how visa treats chittu now. May be she will pottu kuduthufy to managalam and Mangalam will try changing Swetha's manasu.
Thanks atina..

appa chidambara rahasiyam is out finally.. hope Mangu and Visa do not do any sathi and kill that child!

vishnu's mom weird!!
Posted: 12 years ago

Enakku oru unmai therinchaganum...Oru valiya Visa  know the truth no more roaming like mosapidicha nai.Iva  en ithu thingira ava en ithu thingira endra visa confusion ellam oru fullstop. Intha Krishnan loose antha hospital poi sollame irunthirunthura atleast intha last episodele irunthu  namma escape akirukkalam.I cannot take anymore new characters.Erkanave intha serila kootam jasthi ithela Rajee kalyanam innu 4-5 character introdue pannaranga.

Irukkera prichanaya solve pannunga.

Thanks for the updates
Thanks Atina.

neenga Secret is outna I thought yaarO Devi Mahatmiyam paadittaanganu.  Only Chithra's pregnancy is out aa...
Thanks SC - habba da , at last - Chithu , nee Emeritus status kku
vanthutte...enna Oru explanation for hiding the pregnancy??
IppO enna seyvinga...Visa aunty...ippO enna seyvinga...Roja sings and does a Maanada Mayilaada