Paranormal

Alien Abductions - do you believe ? Watch ! - Page 3

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Summer ji still the fact remains same the max alien abductions are reported in US and rest of the world is just 0.1%, I still do feel they are hoax like Kala Bandar 🤔...

@Angie - that looks same as the skeleton of Ghatochkach on world wide web.. hoax!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Summer ji still the fact remains same the max alien abductions are reported in US and rest of the world is just 0.1%, I still do feel they are hoax like Kala Bandar 🤔...

@Angie - that looks same as the skeleton of Ghatochkach on world wide web.. hoax!
</font>

Sahi kahan Monar ji.
We have zero UFO sightings in Singapore. Hardly any in India too.
I do not count out Alien existence because I believe chances of other life forms in other universes is pretty high. Some may not have physical bodies like ours and thus may seem invisible to us.
Thinking out of the box some could be existing on a different plane.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I had no idea that Ghatotkach's skeleton was doing the rounds on the web , monar !  The web didnt even exist in his time! 😲 Further from what I remember of the mahabharata he had increased his size many times as his dead body fell crushing the kaurava's army. This body in the video looks quite miniature . The cold of siberian snow  could have shrunk it , who knows 😆
_Angie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Sahi kahan Monar ji.
I do not count out Alien existence because I believe chances of other life forms in other universes is pretty high. Some may not have physical bodies like ours and thus may seem invisible to us.

I too believe that there must be some form of life in outer space . In fact microbes have been detected on meteorites. But why the heck should something developing in a different environment  have a form similar to human beings? On earth itself we have such a huge variety of forms of life. Those existing outside our plane would be naturally invisible so the question of sighting them does not arise! So we can let them stay out of the box and they wouldnt even fit the definition of aliens.
Thinking within the box- why would a highly "advanced" alien race (they would have to be to travel all this distance) not prefer to put robots on the spaceshps instead of endangering a live form ? One could say that there was a compelling reason to do so, like their own planet system no longer being suitable to support their life. In that case they would have to think in terms of colonising another suitable planet-  say our earth. In this case I would think twice about their friendly intentions! So far there hasnt been any attack .
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: angie.4u

I too believe that there must be some form of life in outer space . In fact microbes have been detected on meteorites. But why the heck should something developing in a different environment  have a form similar to human beings? On earth itself we have such a huge variety of forms of life. Those existing outside our plane would be naturally invisible so the question of sighting them does not arise! So we can let them stay out of the box and they wouldnt even fit the definition of aliens.
Thinking within the box- why would a highly "advanced" alien race (they would have to be to travel all this distance) not prefer to put robots on the spaceshps instead of endangering a live form ? One could say that there was a compelling reason to do so, like their own planet system no longer being suitable to support their life. In that case they would have to think in terms of colonising another suitable planet-  say our earth. In this case I would think twice about their friendly intentions! So far there hasnt been any attack .

Challenges that face humans will also trouble other intelligent life forms.
Even on Earth there are spirits and other life forms coexisting with us, perhaps different frequency or vibrations.😆
There are several Alien Abduction stories cramming Youtube.
Here is another sighting, seems a pretty regular visitor

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7xb_DKxWvM&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

monar thumbnail

Sahi kahan Monar ji.

Summerji  I too believe in life beyond earth, but these alien abductions stories disseminating through out the www is not believable, I might be cynical 🤔
monar thumbnail

I had no idea that Ghatotkach's skeleton was doing the rounds on the web , monar !  The web didnt even exist in his time! 😲 Further from what I remember of the mahabharata he had increased his size many times as his dead body fell crushing the kaurava's army. This body in the video looks quite miniature . The cold of siberian snow  could have shrunk it , who knows 😆

ah! dey were more advance angie.. they had Doordarshan "Sanjay".. they use to use telepathy for communication, cordless and unitless 😊 lol! I meant the hoax looks same not that miniature 😆 sorry my statements are often confusing btw.. did you see ghatochkach skeleton lemme post it here

_Angie_ thumbnail

ah! dey were more advance angie.. they had Doordarshan "Sanjay".. they use to use telepathy for communication, cordless and unitless 😊 lol! I meant the hoax looks same not that miniature 😆 sorry my statements are often confusing btw.. did you see ghatochkach skeleton lemme post it here

Wow ! Now that s a huge one . More suitable for Ghatotkacha ! 😆   If such a big skeleton was found anywhere in the world I m sure it would have been thoroughly investigated by now. It would be quite  easy to detemine its genuinenes by carbon dating and DNA testing other than a close examination of the different "bones" .
Yes Monar , " doordarshan" abilities of Sanjay sounds interesting. He could have had clairvoyant abilities albeit temporarily. 
_Angie_ thumbnail

Challenges that face humans will also trouble other intelligent life forms.
Even on Earth there are spirits and other life forms coexisting with us, perhaps different frequency or vibrations.😆
There are several Alien Abduction stories cramming Youtube.
Here is another sighting, seems a pretty regular visitor

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7xb_DKxWvM&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Summer,  are you including spirits and ghosts in the category of aliens? There are innumerable stories on innumerable topics cramming the you tube. Are they all genuine? If there were huge spacecrafts hovering around our planet surely at least one of the several man made satellites orbitting round the earth would have spotted it by now...at least the visible ones that abduct people!
monar thumbnail

Wow ! Now that s a huge one . More suitable for Ghatotkacha ! 😆   If such a big skeleton was found anywhere in the world I m sure it would have been thoroughly investigated by now. It would be quite  easy to detemine its genuinenes by carbon dating and DNA testing other than a close examination of the different "bones" .
Yes Monar , " doordarshan" abilities of Sanjay sounds interesting. He could have had clairvoyant abilities albeit temporarily. 

yeah it is... US is smart enough to talk about the things which cant be carbon dated. there is no scientific proof of any alien abduction but thats the kind of stories that sell in US market, and India it is Ghatochkach et al..
ah! I always thought Sanjay was born with those powers ... anyways I still think mahabharata period was more advanced then ours if at all.