Paranormal

Alien Abductions - do you believe ? Watch ! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Do you expect the aliens to be friendly or hostile and why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zorrro

Like humans there will be some good and some bad aliens.
If the aliens can make it so far to our planet , they must be a pretty advanced race. They could be travelling at a speed greater than the speed of light even.
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Like humans there will be some good and some bad aliens.
If the aliens can make it so far to our planet , they must be a pretty advanced race. They could be travelling at a speed greater than the speed of light even.

You mean 50% good and 50% bad aliens? Thats neither good or bad
Summer3 thumbnail

You mean 50% good and 50% bad aliens? Thats neither good or bad

We humans are not great either and are often driven by greed and other senses.

But this little dancer could be an alien, posted by Shak.πŸ˜†

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i think that might depend on their purpose / mission  ... i mean if they want to take over our planet they obviously won't be friendly ... and if they have no interest whatsoever in what we earthlings do then i guess they'd be more than happy to let us be 

i still have no clue why they would abduct anyone though πŸ˜•

Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alizzay..

i think that might depend on their purpose / mission ... i mean if they want to take over our planet they obviously won't be friendly ... and if they have no interestwhatsoeverin what we earthlings do then i guess they'd be more than happy to let us be

i still have no clue why they would abduct anyone thoughπŸ˜•

It seems that it is all done for scientific studies.
Perhaps some of they are the ones who first planted us here. That is one theory.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Alizzay..

well i don't blame them ... i mean humans are more obsessed with 'beauty' so to make themselves look better than anyone in the whole universe .. i guess they made the poor aliens look well for lack of a better word ... ugly .. or aesthetically challenged if you please πŸ˜† just kidding πŸ˜³

umm i think you are parked alright .. here in IF ... i mean it just cannot be a coincidence that we keep on bumping into each other this often ... unless you believe in serendipity too πŸ˜² πŸ€£

well I see ur point.. leave aside only Desi Alien "Jaadu"..  (anyways more than an alien, it looked like an elf to me) and ET, in almost all Hollywood movies aliens are hostile, ain't they always busy with their space ship and plotting to attack our not so peace loving planet earth πŸ€” ..

uhmmm.. thats illusion..  I stop here 4 sometime and still looking for right place to park .. the issue is u parked here already hence we are bumping .. lol and I do believe in serendipity .. 

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ha HaπŸ˜†
Ghabrana mat. most topics repeat a lot.

I will check n see if anything can be found.

I am good till I dont have to go through all those link 😳 I like brief description of any subject.. I love concise view πŸ˜†
Edited by monar - 12 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

It seems that it is all done for scientific studies.
Perhaps some of they are the ones who first planted us here. That is one theory.

but if they are so powerful that they created us, why would they need to study us ... much worse... resort to abduction just so they could study us ... i mean couldn't they have done that before planting us here? i mean they obviously would know what they were creating, right? 
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monar

well I see ur point.. leave aside only Desi Alien "Jaadu"..  (anyways more than an alien, it looked like an elf to me) and ET, in almost all Hollywood movies aliens are hostile, ain't they always busy with their space ship and plotting to attack our not so peace loving planet earth πŸ€” ..

uhmmm.. thats illusion..  I stop here 4 sometime and still looking for right place to park .. the issue is u parked here already hence we are bumping .. lol and I do believe in serendipity .. 

🀣 πŸ€£ jaadu = elf πŸ˜†, on another note, i found Jaadu to be irritating .. what's up with om om om om ... its sooo dumb πŸ˜• if aliens were real .. they would sure abduct the dialog writer and punish him for publicly defaming them πŸ˜†

yeah its always US vs THEM  ... i don't really like such films ... mostly cuz i fail to see their point .. but i still don't get it ... why do they just "assume" that we won't get along? its not like some representative from the alien land tried but got stabbed in the back πŸ˜† so now that makes us untrustworthy LOL

uh oh .. i didn't mean it in a bad way .. i was only kidding .. sorry πŸ˜³