Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the trio always try to have fun. Even I loved the Suu wala part. And the accent Sid was using - kya hua tha usse🤣 Bade mazedaar hain dono - off screen.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi-- upar link post kiya of todays SBS segment.
it was fun!
sigh im talking about Siddhant not Vamp Sid. lol. both are fun but human Sid is much more fun! :P
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okie...will see thodi der mein. abhi studying about dualism. :/

I like witty guys.

Owwwwww! A cockroach bit me!
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Adi-- upar link post kiya of todays SBS segment.

it was fun!
sigh im talking about Siddhant not Vamp Sid. lol. both are fun but human Sid is much more fun! :P

I totally agree Anu. Somehow I feel Siddhant is very intelligent and witty. At least that's what he sounds in his interviews.
Ameres thumbnail
Adi-- Ouch!! Cockroach!! i would have scream and woken up the whole house by now. LOL

Ritz-- Exactly! he sounds so witty and has a good sense of humor. He always make me laugh. :P
i read somewhere if a guy can make you laugh thats a good quality. Lol.
i admire people who are witty and understand jokes. serious log se daar lagta hai. 😆 

though i maybe contradicting myself cuz i can get pretty uptight and serious at times but...i guess we all do. mostly i like laid back ppl with good sense of homur. cuz im like that. :P
amail1601 thumbnail
@anu...lol...me dari nahin..sirf disgust hui. darr toh woh gaya. 🤣

yaar yeh eco...frying my brain. :( abhi toh mushkil waali theories karni hain.
Ameres thumbnail
Lol!

haaye theories. kya yaad dilaya diya. :(
Lewis, Growth theory, Neocolonial, Dualism... Dualism ka question bhi aya tha.  
we had to do 4 theories but cuz of lack of time our teacher only managed to finish 3 theories. ab one if left and paka will come in finals.

EDIT

going now. too sleepy. later!
Adi best of luck with studies.
Ritz...always keep smiling. Lub ya guys! :)

GN SD TC!!
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Thankoo Anu.

Haan...wohi saari theories plus more. I have like 20-21 chapters. Har mein 1 theory. Almost har theory ke 2-3 parts. Same cheez ko Nurkse n kya kaha, Lewis ke views.. :/

Me too off. The storm has started so it's cooler now. :)

tc!!!!

*hugs both*

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Ritz-- OMG!! thanks for posting. 🤣

I LOVE Sid!! seriously! is there a clone of him? lol no kidding he is FUN!!!

I Luuuuuuuuurved the 'Boo' and Suu'!! 🤣🤣🤣 

Oh Gosh! i can watch sid-viv offscreen scenes all day! :P ;)

@evening-- lol. im used to morning. so giving papers in eveing is strange for me. esp this is the first time. anyways all part and parcel of life. bus exam acha hojaye InshaAllah.

did u see that SBS segement in which he was abt to bite Pia....and after that shot Siddhant was singing and dancing -"i want a manicure...i want a pedicure" 🤣🤣
Ritzie thumbnail

Hey team - Here is the initial invitation. 

Nishi/ Anu - do you have any good list of questions? Add in your boxes. I will copy/ paste anything in your dabbas by end of Tuesday.

Okay - Adi - Whenever you can, please proofread it and copy/ paste the edited one in your box. If you can't do by Tuesday, let us know in your box.

We can plan to role out by Tuesday evening, my time - so that it gives you whole Tuesday. Adi, does that suit you for your exams?

And ofcourse, Adi can give questions too and Nishi/ Anu can tell mistakes in editing but I just wanted to assign the prime responsibilities. And let me know, if I sound too bossy with you 😃 because I am loving the tone.😆  

===================================================

An interview with Vampires... ;-)

Yesss, it's time to interview - the hottie and the charmer vampires.

Nah it's not Brad Pitt. Nah it's not even Tom Cruise. They are not that lucky to be interviewed by us. 

It's one and only hottie around: Abhay Raichand & one and only charmer around: Siddharth Mehra.

So, fans, tighten up your belts and get ready to corner the hottie and the charmer. Shoot your questions that have been hanging around in your minds for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeeeks and mooo...ooonths. We will prepare the list for you and arrange to get the answers from the danger zone.❤️😍 You all know how risky it is to get near the Vampires but as reporters, we will risk ourselves and personally go to meet them for our fellow IF members (anything for you all).❤️ 😍

So, get ready and shoot your questions.

We will maintain the list here so that you can see that no duplicates are being asked. The starter list is:

Abhay Raichand

1. Are you actually falling in love with Pia?

Siddarth Mehra

1. Why are you so evil?

Production team

Interviews managed by

1) For Abhay Raichand - Adi😉, Ritzie😃

2) For Siddarth Mehra - Anu😛, Nishi🤣

Cinematography provided by

<<Post Empty, Intereseted candidates may apply>>

Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago