Stupid Students CC - Invitees Only - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ritz- Nishi-- Agree with both of you. Sid is a real fun and witty person.
I wonder if he writes his own dialogues! Lol.

Adi-- last page pe link posted hai!
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
@Anu - πŸ€£. True. Jo bhi hai his off-screen and on-screen writers are too good. I wish he shares his dialog writer with Abhay Raichand for a day or two.  πŸ€£πŸ€£
LOL Ritz would love to see that!
Actually you knwo i miss the intial days when Abhay used to get to mouth similar witty one liners. Sigh.

For some reason this always happens. The intial days of any show are the best.
oh yes Anu - you are right. Abhay used to have his witty liners too. I guess, they shifted the writer to Sid these days. Vaise bhi Abhay gets it and Sid steals it from himπŸ˜†.
lol Abhay and Sid characters r different...they cant have same dialogue writers πŸ˜†
Sid is witty but Abhay had arrogance and attitude initially (and i loved that πŸ˜›)....now we get to see Abhay more as a lover....and Sid Evilness is a treat to watch πŸ˜›

*sigh* I used to love Abhay's sarcasm. <3
Agree. Even i used to love that arrogant, witty sarcastic one liners. MISS THEM!! :((

But Sid is quite making up for that lol.

Ritz-- 🀣 Good one!
@Nishi - Well, if I was not in audience watching ins and outs of Sid, it is very easy to fall in love with him. I still love him for that.πŸ˜† He is just perfect outwardly. He even makes you love his mistakes too. But when you seriously think about his evilness, he is dangerous - like Lord VoldemortπŸ˜ƒ. He doesn't know the meaning of merci.

Re - writer shifting - kyun nahi? If Sid can hire parents why can't he hire Abhay's dialog writers? πŸ˜† 

@Adi - I loved his sarcasm too. He is lovable in every form.

@Anu - thanks.
 πŸ˜†
Yes yes Ritz agree with ya! Sid can get Abhay's writer if he wants! Such a charmer he is. *blush*

True he is evil and hollow from inside. The darkness eating him up internally leaving nothing behind. Khiar jo bhi bahut 'fun' hai! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
lol anu...bad guys are always appealing n 'fun'. ;)