ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
dont know who is updating so did it today,as i am free today.
-Part 1
-Akshara drives and takes DJ to the hospital,on the way she calls naitik.Naitik turns back
-Bma has this feeling about why she sent Dj to work,G3 just holds her,Naitik calls and says DJ is in the city hospital,G3 tells all they rush to the hospital.
-Akshara reaches to the hospital,Dj is on a strecher,she keeps on repeating we have reache!
-she cries they take DJ in,Akshara cries,naitik comes and she hugs him.
-Bma and the entire family enter,they ask to tell her what exactly happened!!..she says Dj was on the phone and he suddenly got heart pain.
-The doctor comes out and says he had a heart attack,he was brought at last minute or anything could have happened..All turn emotional.Akshara starts crying really badly,naitik notices he starts crying harder and she lays her head on naitik shoulder,g3 n naitik try to console her
-the doc says he will have to stay in the hospital for a few days.
they monitor dj..all look thru the door piece..
-they all come in the room,they see him the doc tells them he had taken medication,leave him along
some emotional pieces where naitik says he will go for the medication.
Akshara prepares food for every1 bring the necessary items,feed Bma and places a shawl on her,g3 cries seeing this.
Part 2
rashmi brings prasad for every1.
-the nurse says DJ is quiet better.Akshara says all of u are tired u all go home,me n naitik will stay here,RB says no,i will stay u go,they go home,Akshara prepares food for every1,the phone rings,it was the hospitals,they say DJ is much better he will be home soon.
-the doc checks DJ and says his condition is normal,they give medication and tells them he can go home,but DJ must not take any stress.Akshara goes to see DJ but naitik stops her saying that DJ is not supposed to take any stress.
-NAksh at home hiding to see DJ enter
Dj enters all greet him,maharaj ji greets him and rashmi say so many people call for you.naitik turns emotional he says he is going to his room akshi says she will bring tea.
DJ see the tulsi and wonders why there is no diya(sorry dont know anything about this)
he sees akshara.he stops her at the stirs and tell her i am callng you.
she goes he questions her about why the diya is not there,she doesnt know what to to say,the family tries to take him away
-he stops and says u r this house's bahu have u forgotten??why have u not placed the diya..she sayshow can i ?he tells her all bahus do it??he goes on are you just going to stare at me or just dont listen to me
Bma says but u seperated them..he tells akshara to light the diya
up in naksh room naitik wonders why akshara has not come as yet? he sees from upstairs
Bma says she is thankful everything is good now.dj tells naitik do i have to invite you for aarti??he comes..what were u doing in the room?until today have u gotten up early? he tells akshara to give the aarti first to naitik,then she gives every1 the aarti
naksh are baout to leave..DJ tells her to stop and this time he wont ask them to leave,he has come himself and he wont let his kids stay away from him..he says he is wrong basicaally and says why he thought the batwara was necessary.he says G3 always said i was wrong I WAS WRONG!! forgive me..naitik says no im sorry,i did a lot of things on my own im sorry..he says no DJ says im sorry,i did wrong..he says he hopes all houshld sees this day,he says seeing them on the right path he has gotton such piece.he says he never understood naksh..
Precap:DJ forld his hands and ask for fogiveness saying he did wrong and hurt every1..natik hugs dj...yrkkh backgroung song playss!!
hope u enjoyed..
Edited by _naksh_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ChanChan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update so now batwara is cancelled so what is the maha episode
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Thanks for the update! ðŸ˜Š
But I hate the fact that the batwara has ended. ðŸ˜”
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. DJ ko akal aa gayi. Then what about those posts that Akshara was gonna get pregnant n cry how to have a baby in this batwara? All rumors???
Thanx for the update.. 😊 Batwara khatam.. 😭 Hope naksh ko jo independence mila tha wo ab bhi mile.. Cant watch Akshara doing all gulabogiri and ignoring herself and Naitik.. 🥱
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update but i'm vry vry sad kyunki batwara khatam ho gaya😭😭 dont no wen v ll get to c naksh scenes next....
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks razia 4 d updt.i thought 2day updt karna sab log bhool gaya.very emotional epi.batwara khatam tho ho gaya lekin akshi pehle jaise na bano.im happy ki dj accept his galti.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update  butwara  itni  jaldi khatam  kiya.
thanx for the update..
utterly disappointing epi..
JAYA_09 thumbnail
there is not more happiness in naksh life if tehy show MC to akshi yaar i don't know y the cv's show in problems in naksh life becoz they were the main leads do u all think vl naitik support if akshi herslef reposnible for her a MCvl family stand by her really something and dangerous twists and turns r going to happen may be not worth to watch. again akshi vl say mujhe maaf kardijiye and again cv may see old naitik back egoistic and angry look and akshi vl totally out