thendral friday

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
friday 15.4.11

scene 1
lav offers coffee to athai she says i had coffee at home..lav again req she shouts saying i don want..cant u und..lav is sad moves away...her mom asks samandi not to be angry...she tells how can i mot be happy..my oly son got married in temple like an orphan..wont i be hurt...GW says so did my son i also felt bad...samandi says den u should have prevented it knowing the pain you ll create....👏...she keeps mum...periappa tells wife to be quiet..she says i nevva came here on will...you oly forced if i sit here ll cont talkin like this ll wait out....
periappa tells GW not to worry..dey all go out he calls GW home..his wife says no need even the marraige did not take place properly all this not required...they lev TA and GW sad...
GW prays for lav happiness...

TA meets his two frds kanaku and joseph...kanaku tells him he has started a canteen ...taken loan through joseph ..TA gets angry  says why didnt joseph help me..joseph says ve arranged..the man comes..he says he wants bank passbook to see the income...TA blinks says pl trust me ll give back...the man says if i come to ur bank ask one lakh wid documents will u give..same here👏
but finally he gives oly two lakhs wid 18000 interest..warns him to be proper in returning cash....TA asks jsoeph wat abt other 2 lak he says come ll take u to another frd..kanaku cautions TA ..u dont have job also don borrow in too many places..but TA pays no heed...i cannot face anymore humiliation he says goes...

padma combing pavi hair wid irritation..tells her i cannot give hundred rs for skl we r begging ourselves..manik enters hears...pavi complains sayin mom is plannin to get married...broker comes...padma and he go in..patti tels manik to fight he says not now let that man lev..insde broker tells padma..good fam i know but not very rich..she says am also not rich thats ok..he says evening they ll come see gal..she agrees...he leaves
manik enters...he questiones her..she says cannot trust you..u ve given al money to ur mapillai...he says he wil return ...l arrange for her marriage after education....she laughs sayin if i lev it to u.pavi will have to run away just like thulsi..he gets wild says lev it to me....she tells lev that aside today TA has to give cash..either he gives r u go or else ll go..manik worries..says he wil collect...
padma calls mohan he hides somethin...calls him for lunch he yells at her says go away..she says ur oru mari des days not proper goes off...he puts a cover in his bag leaves..manik looks suspiciously

thodarum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Bjda!!

Lav will be treated with all the raaja mariyaathai @ Nithesh's house...let this girl learn in a hard way about how words will hurt people and she deserves everything that she going to go through in that mansion🤢.....didn't she stayed like statue when her mom insulted Thulasi...in her terms its "periyavanga problem", so let her enjoy what ever she going to get. GW & Lav paasa mazhai looked very good🤢...after sending off her daughter like some thiyaga amma...she is going to romance with her DIL and put another separation plan...then she will expect her daughter will live in "peace"🤢. GW vaikkaporaanga aapu to Lav's life...let her be proud of her mom🤢....yay TA escaped from that house before psycho arrives to meet her athai😲.

Padma's part was too long & dragging...she repeats most of her dialogs when she talk to MM!😡

Superrrrrrrrrrrr TA ...😡...this is going to end up with big problem....TA is digging his own grave, of course with the help of his own lovely mother and sister, thanks to those creatures....he didn't borrow money, he borrowed problems😕....18 thousand interest for 2 lakhs....no job, no efforts to find one....he couldn't even pay house rent which was 5 thousand...wow great, TA is going to touch heights soon...he added a new enemy to his enemy list...TA's whole family including himself thinks 4 lakhs is some small amount?😲. The more and more TA gets into trouble...the more and more i hate his mother and sister😡, heartless selfish creatures. 2 scenes left from promo so there might be no promo next week.

Poor Theiva you are going to get GW & Psycho romance, these 2 likes you so much Theiva Akka😕.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bjda for the Nice update! 😊

Welcome to the hell Lavanya🤗! GW crying on Lav MIL behaviour? Funny! What about you lady? You were doing the same thing to both your DIL's🤢. Atleast Nithesh mom won't go that low in doing broker business. Lav, unnaku irruku. She could not even get her brothers blessing or even say bye to TA before leaving? TA current financial crisis is due to this selfish queen. Like a ball that gets tossed, she is gg to be back soon to her moms place😡. waiting for that day😍.

TA, you are in big soup here by getting Kandhu vatti👎🏼. Being worked for a financial institution, won't he know how stupid it is go get loans like this? omg! how is he gg to repay all the money?😭😭 It is really annoying to see him keeping on borrowing money from one to another🤢😡. Inspite of Kanagu's warning too, TA did not give a ear to listen. TA is gg to be in big trouble with that goon😡. TA please look for a job. I have really not seen him gazing at the news paper trying to look for a job. Sigh.

Avamaanam Paatu thaan aganum TA if you are jobless from ppl like Padma etc... But this is better than getting loans like this...Sigh👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼. He is really gg to suffer for not listening to Thulasi words. Not only he will suffer but will make Thulasi also suffer.

Ippadi director made me polumbufy this week....😭😭😭

Aiyoo, Theiva, pity you for getting to update Charu/GW romance on Monday 🤗.

On the positive side, if TA comes to know all these stupidity in getting the kandhu vati is due to his mom and Lav, I could not even imagine how he will react to her😃.

Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Bjda!

Like you all said, TA is gonna land in hotter soup by borrowing money. Its gonna end up being a vicious cycle of borrowing and borrowing to settle again, unless he makes the effort to find a job. Kanagu's words fall on deaf ears right now, and no use fretting over the avamaanam u faced and going emotional, cos things done emotionally NEVER work.

I wonder why the loan thing was shown on screen, is there a particular significance to it? and the vaddi karan looks sooo fierce, like a dada, i can visually picture TA being beaten up by him... 😆 oh no touchwood, but ipdi panna thaan GW and Lav will realise how much he has to go thru cos of them...

Vaadi Lav amma vaa, unakku Nit veetla nallaaa aasirvaadham kedaikkum, all the sins u did right now are gonna come back to u like a boomerang. Get ready! 😡

I just hope this Nitheesh reveals everything abt the money matter to TA now, thats the only way TA will get to know his family's true colors OR TA has to go to work! Man why is it soooooooooo hard for him to look for a job..... everything else seems more impt to him, when finding a job is the only solution to all his problems... seriyaana maramandai, getting on my nerves. 😡
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update.😊
Coming to lav...One more selfish creature from TA'S family😡'. Hope she will land in pool of probs.👏 Lav's mil- I really loved the look she gave to gutter and lav.😆.. Tortures...are waiting for namma chellom👏. Iam very happy to see when GW gets a nose cut from lav's mammiyar. Amma...GW'you cannot escape the consequences of your actions. What you do comes back to you madam.Thulasi'odaicha'manchati'lav'odaicha'ponchattiya?🤢😡

Coming to padma...I still don't understand how this MM 😭is tolerating this sarcastic lady's words. It's spoiling not only herself but also his whole family especially her son Mohan.
Omg'what happened to TA... He is really stupid guy' being a bank officer he should know that getting loans going to land him in adhabadhalam.'sigh. This TA never even wishes his dear friend kanagu. Dir sir when will this TA gets back his job? TA is digging his own grave.😭 TA is not working so he cannot pay back the money. Because of this thuls going to suffer poor girl. Now

TA has entered into new problems by getting money from kandhuvatti kumbal as they will even kill or torture him to get back their money.😲 Dir'sir TA...lei...Velaigu...eppa'anupuratha'uthesam? As days goTA is facing more and more problems which prevent him from speaking normally to thuls. OMG' why ta is believing all evil people easily.😡Dir' sir we want to show TA somewhat differently. More over T&t relationship is strained now due to kandhivatti kumbal& selfish creatures. No one in TA's family cares about him except his soul mate thuls  she sincerely cares about him'sadly he is  going to learn this hard way.😭

Now it's time for us to think and positively approach life based on the sufferings of T. This is what happens in real life in most families and when such realism is portrait in the screen it is a real problem for the crew members and for the viewers to watch and accept the fact.😡
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kumaran decided not to send his hero back to work yet....he showed Kanagu opening business, but his hero is still jobless...what are they up to on showing TA going back to work..??...i some how feel  that this borrowing money from that guy is going to end up revealing GW's intention to TA...when Nithesh get to know about this (most probably when this money lender go pick his next month interest & might create some mess).....he might end up telling about his wife & MIL turning the money in to jewels that he gave to recover the house document and making him to tell lie about it....isn't this alone is enough for him to resume his stopped brain?...as still Nithesh feels guilty, all he need now is some catalyst which could make him to speak up.

Still here i think this team is going to show TA....how heartless is his mother to him too just because she want to get rid of Thulasi....so called mother of TA is playing with her own son...as Gunthy said few days ago...he is going to get "proofs" about his mother sooner or later....maybe that's the reason they bought this money lender all of sudden...either way its going to be Thulasi who is going to suffer @ the end. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kanakku goes the right way. He is a talented cook and so he has started a canteen. Surely he will do well. Will he be able to forget Deepa?
Like all of you said, TA is going to be in a big trouble. The lender has already told that he will beat up his debtors to get the money back. Why does he make this 4 lakh loan a prestigious issue? He has to pay a heavy interest for this loan. How is he going to manage another loan? All his problems will affect Thulasi. How will Niteesh feel when he sees TA being beaten all because of the lie he told?  We are told that for any man mother and sister are very good friends and they will be pained a lot seeing him suffer. This man has the worst mom and sister and his mom really wants him to suffer.
There was a Tamil film in which they showed, a man was in deep trouble due to his debts and the woman who married him knew of his trouble during his first night. She made a resolution that she could become so determined like 'Maduraiyai Eritha Kannagi'. Can Thulasi become so fierce and determined?

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the update...
I did not watch the epi with that much interest....
Except for N's mom angerness nothing worth it. Her behaviour was truly justified...she clearly showed she was not as cheap as Gw,GW treats MM like a beggar and with her gutter words and see how N's mom behaved, but this team cant be predicted..just for the Ratings they will go to the level of making her talk rubbish language to add a GW to the list, hope they dont do so as its a real pain to watch or hear. Then every family will get one GW...

Padma, getting pavi married off pavi, great idea...and who is gg to be the sil...if u dont get any and if vishwa says let her marry one of my henchmen and i willl pay dollars will u do it??? I wont be surprised even if she does this for money...

Wow TA...good....getting money from person for higher rates and signing in a paper.....good..
Now its proved again education does not matter when it comes to handling real life tasks. Being a bank manager and he does that what else can we think.
And showing the meter half screen...does it mean it is called meter vaddi or kilo meter vaddi or whatever.....speedometer mathiri.......
Or are they asking us to find how much is the interest rate...etho mathematical quest mathri....
This is the principal and this is the interest per month and what is the rate of interest nu.....lol...let see who comes with correct Rate of interest....rofl

@noxeus - first month he wd manage....he has a bike....rofl...

Kanagu can better take TA as a marketing person for his canteen in getting business from MNC's....isn't he good at talking and only talking.....how many options are we giving for TA's job but the team wants to show him like this ...
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantasy thoughts:

1. Thulasi said that VR is her dad also. Nitheesh called Thulasi his sister. How will things be if they showed, Thulasi is actually the daughter of VR and Gayathri who was swapped by Lakshman due to some reason and at the same time Charu is MM and Bhuvana's daughter?

2. All of us can imagine TA to be beaten up by the money lender. How will it be when it so happens the money lender is a good friend of Charu's Periappa or it is the mony lender's son who gave Niteesh the 4 lakh money?
Edited by maha2us - 13 years ago
krishnandev thumbnail

Thanks for the Update Bjda!!

I don't know what the script writes are thinking. There are already so many problems to solve for TA.These ppl are not ready to solve the existing problems but they are creating different problems for every week. What is that so called "twist" that will make their hero to go to job
😡? Before that all the viewers will loose interest in this serial.  I accept this is a commercial serial and they are not doing any social service here, but the script writers know that so many younger generations are watching this serial. They should atleast show that their hero is responsible guy. But they already missed that one.

I think only VR problem solved that too partially. Even that problem was solved by T only. And also that killer is still there to harm T.

Getting Kandhu vatti is not a good idea. But this guy is useless
😡😡😡. I don't know how I liked him before😳😳. He is not even ready to accept his mistakes. Always blaming others. When Kanagu mentioned, he is jobless, he got angry. Always he is telling, he will manage. How he will manage? He used to say there are 1000 ways to earn money. wow...But he is not even following one way to earn money. Only vetti speech and no actions. Even if he is going for job he can't manage. But he is not even realizing the situation and making conclusion. That is more terrible part to watch. He is not ready to congratulate his friend Kanagu.

I am more irritated with TA than TA's mom and sis. Because we already know that they are selfish creatures. But what happened to our hero. He is not even trying to solve his probelms, but he is expecting others to solve his own problem. During earlier days of Thendral he said "thana vantha kashtam but if we ourselves create then it is a problem" That quote suits him very well. Of course he is creating his own problems.

During last year i was much disappointed with Vel's issue. But still i didn't give up this serial because of my curiosity to know the reaction of TA. After seeing this friday's episode definitely i am not going to watch this serial for next 2 months. Thanks to Mr. TA. T is not valamatti but TA himself is valamatti.

I think they will drag this Charu track for another 2-3 months.

Edited by krishnandev - 13 years ago