Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MR.tamil how stupid you are man?I dont know how he could  repay the money without going to any job? TA go and find job first, then give assurance to them.

pavam thulsi.again she is going to face the problem bcz of this brainless creatures.but all will blame thulsi only.ya including our TA.

I want TA should realise about his mother,sister and charu ,before that kandhu vatti rowdy enter again in TT life.(may be next month to ask interest).Or else

this time thulsi mother should help him(may be bhuvana, TPS or someone else but nomore charu pls).so within these one month dir sir should reveal thulsi mother.

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Fantasy thoughts:

1. Thulasi said that VR is her dad also. Nitheesh called Thulasi his sister. How will things be if they showed, Thulasi is actually the daughter of VR and Gayathri who was swapped by Lakshman due to some reason and at the same time Charu is MM and Bhuvana's daughter?

2. All of us can imagine TA to be beaten up by the money lender. How will it be when it so happens the money lender is a good friend of Charu's Periappa or it is the mony lender's son who gave Niteesh the 4 lakh money?

maha i like ur first comment.ya it will be nice.bcz basically VR and gayathri are kind hearted like our kuttima.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update BJDA,

So Tamizh is getting into bigger problems,let him get into troubles then atlast when he comes to know the cause he is going to blast everyone off.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the update! πŸ˜ƒ

Stupid epi to make our hero more stupid except the first few minutes of uthami marumagal Lavanya getting insulted. Look at her face, grrrrrr....i am such an appavi and don't hurt me my Athai 😑 and her mommy darling crying 🀒. GW kitta aseervaadham vaangiyachu, enime Lav life urupatta maathiri thaan. Atleast next week show us few nice aapu scenes to queen Lav, she should never smile in that house!

Padma oru loosu woman...avanga paiyan athavida stupid. Ennavo ponga, indha serial la onnum sollikkara maathiri illai :(

Hmmm....TA, his charm ellame poyachu. If he comes in an epi, sometimes my face becomes also like GW's if she is with Thulasi, avlo irritate pannaran....sigh. Is that meter thingy to show how creative they are compared to other serials. Kumaran unga serial um oru normal megaaaaaaaa serial thaan.

Akkoiii....noooo if he does the marketing stuff for Kanagu's business...appuram Kanagu epdi munneruvaaru? Avare Deepa vai kai pidikkara latchiyathilai etho start panni irukkaru, vidunga polachu pogattum and namma hero saakadai la vizhunthittaaru from the moment he started to believe his momoii. TA will talk nyaayam nermai bla bla bla while interacting with his clients and keduthufy everything for his friend. But have to agree...if he does that job, no matter if he talks sense or nonsense...girls will come to that shop and especially Charu will camp directly there 🀒.

Sandhosham if there is no promo....i am expecting one biggggggg fight between T&T...athaanga poduvaanga promo la. Romance kum indhha serial kum no sammandham nu i understood now. That is really nice (nambunga nejamaa thaan sollarenπŸ˜›).
Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Maybe VR will have a major failure in his business and hence the heart attack and Lavs luck will be blamed.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nox: I also thought the same. Only when TA gets thrashed by the vaddikaaran, all the unmai will come out.

@ Gunthy: it never was a romance serial when it began, it was based on education na?? But focus is shifting now, from education to romance to never ending sandai and masala illaadha mandai πŸ˜‰

@kuttyponnu: Man ill be soooooooooooo happy if that happens, but VR ithu varaikkum business a paatha maari oru episode kooda varala.... πŸ˜† well lets see, this is the kind of treatment the gal needs for her to wake up and come back to reality! 😑
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK .... i can clealy see this serial is going in another direction...
This will def make viewers lose the interest

even me i have stopped watching it.. i just read comments from the forums...

hope it comes back to normal mode
Edited by kasturikas - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the update.. a rather boring task this one ...

i think the vaddi kumbal has been shown for a reason. to make TA more sad and angry with GW n Lav..first of all he has borrowed the money from MM unnecessarily 2 lacs due to his hospitalisation because of C's father and 2 lacs bec of Lav when there was no need,  just to satisfy GW's greed..  now even when they hd their money by not helping him they hv pushed him to such trouble... (real sad 😭)..now when he comes to know that His mom did not gv him the money just to teach him a lesson.. i do not know, i think he shud be too heartbroken to react.. maybe Tulsi will have to do the shouting this time.. am waiting for that.. as someone sadi mabe TPS may come to his aid to bail him out this time.. hope so...

dont know whether to look out for next week or not,,, but i think as soon as he takes this heavy duty loan he shud known abt GW's deceit
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TA has missed it again.

Why didn't he look out for Nitish's reaction.
Thulasi had accused Nit, Lav and Gw for lying about money and GW for things related to charu which made them go to Puvi's place.
Now according to TA it was Thulasi who is lying and he should have expected Nitish to be mad at TA/Thulasi for such a blame which led them to Puvi's house. But Nitish never reacted and was very normal indeed..TA should have got a doubt on Nitish right with his normal behaviour with him....Nits shd have a had a slight discomfort even if was thulasi...towards TA...plus thulz had told him N did not talk looking at her eyes..But is is like TA thought GW and Lav convinced him about TA, but still TA would know they would have blamed T and made Nits have a bad opinion about T. But TA has not seen all these from Nitish..Does the trust he has made his eyes blind towards them??? Or he is not reacting for the sake of Lavanya??
Either ways when TA comes to know things would change.
KarthiN90 thumbnail

Sandhosham if there is no promo....i am expecting one biggggggg fight between T&T...athaanga poduvaanga promo la. Romance kum indhha serial kum no sammandham nu i understood now. That is really nice (nambunga nejamaa thaan sollaren πŸ˜›).
[/QUOTE]

well said gunz.