Thendral

thendral friday - Page 3

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A curious question. The interest TA has to pay for the loan comes to be more than 100%. (For a yr the interest itself is Rs. 216,000.)  Is money lending allowed with this high interest when what is going on in banks is the interest rates are getting reduced. Of course, banks ask for security.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you bjda for the wonderful update! 😊

I am happy that the bad time for Lavanya has started and will continue with VR fainting. Even if that selfish can't do anything for that, i am happy with his family blaming her. I am sure Lavanya has not the patience like Thulasi to keep quiet all the while her MIL insults and blames her. Even if not a Sakhi should come for Nitheesh, he should hate his wife and his MIL. He should really hurt her, that too for justified reason for creating problem for TT. Like many i also think that Nitheesh will come out with the truth if he sees his BIL getting beaten up and Thulasi suffering seeing that. If then too he listens to his wife and keeps quiet, Nitheesh would be as heartles as his wife and MIL. But i don't want this money lender to be linked with Rowdy Raju/Vishwa or Charu's family. 😕

This guy TA should be more practical in life like Sudha. If he keeps repeating that he knows thousand ways to help himself or to earn money, why can't he atleast choose one possible way to get a job?! Can't he see in his good friend Kanagu a good example to earn money to run his family?! Why on earth is he getting angry with his friends, if they are willing to help him despite him being jobless?! This guy seriously annoys me alot. He fails to accept his mistakes and the reality. He is trying to run from problems but not to solve them with such a supportive wife and friends. 👎🏼

Even though i am irritated with his behaviour and stupidity, i really pity him. If we think for whom he does these things, i am getting mad at Gutter and that selfish. It is all because he loves those paasam-less creatures. I just wish he gets to know about them sooner before his problems get worser. He should not yell at Thulasi for all this.

Too much negativity again in this show. LOL Noxeous, i am blessed with Gutter and psycho romance! 😭

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the nice update. This episode is the proof that TA has a serious character flaw. This may be because of incorrect upbringing by his over indulgent  mother. This is exactly what Sudha pointed out when TA conveniently gave the 5 lac money tha he was asked to deposit in a bank to a friend in need.At least he should have had the decency and responsibility to tell Puvi and Sudha about it. Whisch he conveniently forgot and landed Sudha and Puvi introuble with their grocery vendors because of bounced checques. Is this how a Bank manager behave? How can a bank manager violate bank rules to help an unknown guy with bank cash disregarding the consequences of such actions to people around him like his boss in the Bank? In all the fights bet Sudha and GW I always felt Sudha had a point even though she came out too strong like a fighting rooster. TA has become so self absorbed that he failed to congratulate Kanagu who was a real good friend to him. Kanagu's character is almost flawless. He is helpful and sticks out his neck  while being very responsible. TA has too many populist ideas like our politicians who donate TV to people with tax payers' money for winning elections. What TA has been doing is "kadai thengaii edutthu vazhi pillarukku udaitthal". I hope all this is shown as serious flaws in the serial at some pont and allow TA to thirundufy. We dont want heroes like this. As far as love to T , even a evil man will do anything for his true love if he has one.
Thanks for the updates bjda....TA being a short tempered guy and highly self governed guy, needs to solve this money prob quickly b4 that padma comes....Thats natural...But i accept this lending money through kandu vaddi is too much and these probs are created to make ta realize about his mom and lav big thiruvilayadhal in the money matter...OMG hey GW and lav...dont think now ta is having lot of passam for u...when he comes to know  abt these money matter and how you played wid thulz in joining hands wid charu...definetly the triple action of court scene and hospital scene where he gave u appu is waiting in a week or two....Also i m waiting for the scene where lav is to yelled by whole family and at last i m happy that what all they did to thulz is backfiring them....
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the nice Update👏

Nith mom stole the show with the anger⭐️😆 Padma was as always nonsense

TA, great job...First ethuku 1 month money pay panna paanam ille, how will u pay the vatti😕 ARG he is a big situation i know but he needs to think now...Its better to ask excuses to Padma than asking money a third person...He can nicely talk with Padma and convince her somehow, even its is diffi...Then he can search a Job...But our hero does not like go to a Jobb😡

2 scenes left from Promo...Cant wait for Lav scene😆
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Bdja! me stopped watching serial with interest. Just listen to dialogues mindlessly!

@Sandz, GW and Lavs will definitely not understand that TA is getting in trouble because of them. They will just blame Thulasi for it, that's all they know how to do. But when Nits finds out the problems that come b/c of this money issue, he is going to hate his wife and athai. I'm sure he will tell TA all the truth one day but probably not till Thuls suffers for this too.

Kumaran is super really. VR becomes a good guy and soon they find this Loan Shark guy to be bad guy... seems like the villain #s never decrease 😭
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

More than getting irritated, I really feel pity on TA. He is totally blind-folded in his moms act. He totally believed that his mom has changed and have accepted Thulasi with whole heart. Pavam, when he comes to know that they have fooled him with their false love, he is gg to feel terrible.

The whole kandhu vatti thing is totally to make his behaviour hit rock bottom to show how he will react when the truth comes out with the money matter. He will surely blast his mom more than ever. He will never forgive his mom, Lav or even Nithesh.

I too beleive that it will be only Nithsh who will tell the truth when he comes to know that TA has borrowed money from this goon. Hopefully the truth comes out soon than dragging for more than 2 weeks.
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the update!  It is sad to see TA completely losing control, allowing the situation to get better of him by throwing caution out to the wind. Trying fight his way out of the frying pan [MM wife]; TA has managed to land into the fire [loan shark]. TA harried to return the money to MM wife at any cost – the uncouth women's rant has touched the raw nerve of TA that he has completely lost his marbles. TA, career banker by profession, that too specializing in loan processing getting portrayed like an idiot is irritating.

TA & T relationship is going to nosedive from here as TA will start to blame T for all his current woes under the influence of gutter clan. TA completely down and out, T instead of reverting to her "iron leg – tough luck" syndrome, will have stand up instead of crying, she should fire up TA to get a job and provide moral support.

Good to see K making progress 👍🏼, D' advise has had its impact, – hope the name of his place is not D.  Hope TA learns from K, tries to find a real job rather getting to this habit borrowing money to tide over his monetary needs.

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
I will not give TA any pity. He made his bed and he should lie in it. Thuls's didn't ask him to borrow money...he did it because his darling mom told him too🤢. Realistically speaking, he should have spoke to either GW or Nits about how to pay the amount back (seeing as naama hero is still jobless). In stead, he decided to say nothing, and only after Padma had yelled at him, finally found his nerve to pay MM back.

This is not how a responsible husband should act😡. He has Thuls's to take care of, and she should be his first priority. She is still studying, has no job and really can't depend on anyone but him. GW, Lav & Nit, on the other hand, have their educations and even Sudha/Puvi or Psycho to help them out. TA is much more focused on creating more problems for himself then actually solving them. It's a pity Thuls has to suffer because of his lack of brains😔.

In today's episode, GW's family has finally felt karma's wrath. For TA, he insulted Deepa😭without even listening to her justifications and over praised psycho. He banished D from his house, when all she ever did to them was kindhearted help. Now, he has to borrow money from a loan shark and pay an insane amount of interest. Let's see if getting a beating will clear up his deteriorating brain.

Lav also felt karma on full swing today. Your MIL doesn't love you?😆Too bad, you are stuck with her...just like Thuls is stuck with your evil mom. At least Nit's mom is being civil to you now, just wait until you get home. That's when the kattcheri😆will really start. You've inherited your mother's sins and Thuls's tears. Neither one will leave you in peace. GW blessed you, like she did with both of her (unhappy) DILs😆. Nit is also a momma's boy, so nothing his wife says will work. Enjoy Lavs!  

Nit's mom's anger was also very justified and she correctly pointed out that GW was a hypocrite. GW threw a fit when TA married T but was overjoyed when Lav did the same thing with Nit. Nit's mom also called out GW as being two faced...GW does things to other people what she wouldn't want done to her own family. You go Nit's mom!You are the ONLY person who can insult GW to our (the viewers) heart's desire😍. Please continue with your insults and include both Lav (which you are probably going to do anyway) and TA as well!👏

Additional Notes:
-MM's house problems happen daily, so they bore me.
-Kanagu started a store? Congratulations⭐️. At least you have some sort of a brain.
-MM's daughters will go far, as both seem to value education👏. His son Mohan, not so much.
-Lav's MIL's stare...it was pure venom⭐️. If looks could kill, GW & Lav would have been ashes in 1 second.😃
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super updates everyone for this week!!!  I just read it all and skimed through the comments!!

I had to let my thoughts out about Thendral for this week today from my busy school schedule before next week starts as I'll get busy again.  I also missed IF too much and the funny comments!!!

Wow...this week...I found it quite intense actually.

Tamil has undergone a complete 360 degree change.  He shouts at Tulasi for everything and I was really mad with his talk to Deepa.  He is not the old Tamil and I dont think we will see him again.  I have a whole rant about how much I hate Tamil now..but that would take forever!!  Really pity Tulasi.  All the TT scenes this week were sad to watch.

Lav's bad time has started now for her selfish behaviour.  I want GW to suffer as well.  Nitish needs to smarten up though but liked how he hates GW now.

Sudha!!!!  Oh god!!  She just rushed and made things all worse again.

I think Tamil is going to get himself into a real big mess.  He has no job and there is no way that he will be able to pay the interest itself!!  Where did his brains go????  He is so irresponsible and careless.  I don't even know how he will pay for Tulasi's education now.

Looks like Kanadu took Deepa's advice and has started his own business!!  All the best Kanagu!!!  I hope Kanagu speaks to Tulasi about everything Tamil is doing...but then again there is no use as Tamil will just yell at her even more for that.

Overall this week was Tamil's transformation week...there are still two scenes left from the promo.  But looks like things are going to get worse for TT...yet making the serial that much more interesting.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!