thendral friday - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
The director has really taken up a bold and unusual theme in showing TA and his family members. What he shows can be testing to the audience but if he could show properly how TA comes out of the mire in which he is in, that could be a somewhat redeeming factor. But I personally , am not happy with the theme the director is showing.

Whatever brains, anyone may have, it is a very difficult thing to make a person accept that his mom behaves in a throat cut way to him. One thing we all learn when we are very young is our parents mean well for us and this is a deep seated habit for us. This habit remains in us even as adults. It will really take a very long time, for anyone to digest that his mom behaves in a cut throat way to him. If this is how the mother behaves towards a man, it affects drastically his wife and if he has children. Thulasi has to therefore suffer. Thulasi is also a too innocent person. It would have been much more manageable for TA if his mom had just left him and his wife to themselves.
Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
Now Tamil has get into another problem by borrowing 2 lacs from the rowdy and each month he have to pay 18,000 vatti. If he get back his job his salary will be upto 15,000 to 20,000. How come he solve his kadan problems without having a job. If he get a job also he should pay half of his salary to the rowdy for the kadan he borrowed from the rowdy. Tamil has get into a big problem and how could he escape from this problem. Padma and MM scene is not so interesting.Overall today episode is ok.

2 scenes are left from the promo. I think next week is Lavanya problem week. I except next week onwards Tamil should not scold Thulasi and he have to understand Thulasi feelings.
Originally posted by maha2us

Fantasy thoughts:

1. Thulasi said that VR is her dad also. Nitheesh called Thulasi his sister. How will things be if they showed, Thulasi is actually the daughter of VR and Gayathri who was swapped by Lakshman due to some reason and at the same time Charu is MM and Bhuvana's daughter? Good idea. But then I remember Charu mentioning something like being adopted from an orphanage.

2. All of us can imagine TA to be beaten up by the money lender. How will it be when it so happens the money lender is a good friend of Charu's Periappa or it is the mony lender's son who gave Niteesh the 4 lakh money?

2 scenes are left from the promo. I think next week is Lavanya problem week. I except next week onwards Tamil should not scold Thulasi and he have to understand Thulasi feelings.[/QUOTE]

At current situation,he will never understand thulsi's feeling.I think next week also TT fight scene is waiting for us.bcz charu and GW is planing something.
Thanks for the great update.👏

It would be fun to watch Lav being outcasted by her MIL as I am  looking forward to seeing this girl getting the same treatment as Thuls from GW.👍🏼

However, the sad part would  be when GW starts blaming Thuls for whatever her daughter is going thru in Nits' oda house. And the worst part would be when TA too joins force with his mother and blames Thuls for Lav oda fate. 😡 Poor Thuls she would be bombarded from both ends.😭

I only wish Thuls will tell her MIL this " You reap what you sow" but TA will never let her say this....but on the other hand will keep his mouth shut when his mother attacks Thuls..!!🐷

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
i just hope they move the story slightly faster..scenes r getting boring...either its TA borrowing money and tellin ppl how he ll bounce back or its charu-GW plotting or anand track....
@maha,
even i rem a scene where charu tells TA she was adopted from orphanage...though its a nice thought coz gayu and thuls are sweet...

i guess TA dream will be shown today...mayb he s dreamin abt how he gets beaten up by the money lender..😆