Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

Sanjeeda shares Fashion secrets

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanjeeda shares makeup and fashion secrets
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Sanjeeda Sheikh, who is currently seen in Hi! Padosi ..Kaun Hai Doshi? on Sahara One, has an immaculate sense of makeup and style. We catch up with the pretty lady and get her to share makeup and fashion tips and advice with her fans.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
How would you describe your style?
I have my own sense of fashion and style. I am not brand conscious and I know that not everyone can afford branded stuff. I do not hesitate to shop in stores as Linking Road in Mumbai as it has some excellent options for street side shopping.

What are your fashion mantras?
I make sure that I feel comfortable in whatever I wear. You should decide about what looks good on you and feel confident about your body as that is of utmost importance. Also, a pair of great shoes can make even the plainest of outfit look good.

Which is the fashion trend that makes you cringe?
Over accessorizing is a big no no for me. If you are wearing a printed top then just teaming it up with small earring is enough. Blingy bags are great but make sure that your outfit also does not have bling.

Which are the most important items in your makeup kit?
My makeup kit always has a good quality kajal, blush on, mascara, lip balm and perfume.

How do you maintain healthy hair?
Oiling is very good for the hair so make sure you oil it every alternate day. I do not wear a wig for my show Hi! Padosi ..Kaun Hai Doshi? so I have to make sure that my hair looks naturally good onscreen and oiling helps me do that.

What is the secret behind you flawless skin?
It's thanks to my genes that I am blessed with healthy skin. I use MAC makeup products and make sure to cleans my skin of all makeup before going to bed. I try to avoid makeup when I am not shooting.

Link:

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
very good fashion secrets she is the most preety of all