Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Nicole for the Promo!

Nice Promo, after a long time! Looks like some truth came out.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Deepa and Thulasi together๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Very touching scene๐Ÿ˜ณ. If TA bringing him to Deepa house, then probably TA might have known about money then?

omg! Charu hugging TA ๐Ÿ˜ก. Pity whoever updating that episode๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Maybe TA might get Charu's intension.

GW, the karma returning to you now. Nithesh mom blaming Lav raasi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. The way that lady blamed Thulasi is happenning for Lav. Excellent!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mohan back to ganjaa . Padma really deserves to see this scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Overall expecting very nice week of Thendral! Looks like some truth came out.๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo noxeous.

I hate charu part.she is hugging tamil.enna piravi iva.

padma scene is expected one.I think now all will notice him.

Gw got aapu from lavs MIL.it is nice to see.

Thank god.deepa and thulsi problem solved.tamil also there.i dont know how it is happen.I wish this is not a dream of thulsi or deepa.

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Noxeous for the promo.๐Ÿ˜Š Interesting promo.๐Ÿ˜Š Finally all truth came out is it? Lav&TA's
mother are back fired from nit's mom for all they did to thulasi. Selfish lav aapu ready for you!
OMG what happened to Mohan he behaves like a paithiyakaran๐Ÿ˜ƒ' which is seen by padma's family. At the hospital charu hugged TA'la.ithu onu than nee seiyalai'madam.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Finally
thuls and deepa meets together at deepa's house and they are hugging each other that are
being watched by TA'Is it TA who brings thuls to deepa's house?โ“
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the promo..

looks like TA gets to know abt 4 lacs.. he seems to hv bought T to deepa;s house... good.. hopefully TA is back now but how come no furn in deepa's house,  there used to be chair n fridge i think...

good karma wheel turning for GW n lav... and of course for padma too... maybe deepa missed college hence ta bringing her to deepa's house...

wonder how TA wud react to C, may  be after all the scenes with T he will be more aware...

VR was so touched with T calling him her father.. hope he shares half of his property with T (after all TT's major exp because of him... that will be cool n nose cut for C too... )  over all looking forward for this week after all karma wheel turning for GW n Padma...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super duper hugging scene๐Ÿคข...our hero will take that as "Friendship" hug...i think only the money matter was out as Charu didn't got involved in it....i am not going to have any hopes on Charu's matter coming out as its very unlikely...because main thing that TA blamed and got mad @ Thulasi & Deepa was this  money matter...maybe that's why he is taking Thulasi to see Deepa...I am pretty sure GW/Charu's plans wont come out this simple...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Nice promo...after  a long time...i loved niteesh mom yelled at GW...idhukae bayandha eppadi GW....ur lovable son....is gg to come wid rocking words to you in shortly....aapu for padma and mohan....padma  made insults to her SIL tamizh....now it is backfiring her...good good...and finally OMG...i just felt so emotional seeing deepa and thul hugging each other...True friendship.also ta wont come to deepa home unless he is aware of something...letc whats it...Until then thendral breeze
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Noxeous!!!  Your display picture is so cute!!!!

I really never expected a promo for this week as there are still scenes left from last week's promo.  But this promo was definetly interesting!!!

Karma seems to be hitting VR now.  He looks really serious in the hospital. 

Aiyooo!!!!!!  Charu used this opportunity so well and goes crying on Tamil's shoulder!!!!  Thanga Moodilay!!!!!!  Horrible to watch!!!

Finally MM and Padma know about Mohan and his drugs!!!  Looks like Mohan cant stop using drugs after all.  Problems awaits for him since I think Padma will talk to Visva.

Yay!!!!  Lav is getting all the blame now!!!  Super!!!!  GW face was fun to watch!  Looks like they are at Bhuvana's hospital.

Aww.....Deepa and Tulasi are together again!!!!!  But what happened????  Everything seems to be gone from Deepa's house.  Did they take loan from somewhere or are they moving away????  Oh god...please no!!!  Kumaran, please don't separate Deepa and Tulasi!!!!!

Tamil looked really shocked too at the door....hope they all solve that problem.

Super promo...looks like a great week is ahead of us!!

vernaly thumbnail
deepa was already crying when TT arrived.Hope nothing's wrong with Deepa's dad.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the promo. 'Gitmo welcome for Lav is on' - i.e.  Lav  torture has started in right earnest. While happy to see silent killer receiving some of the treatment meted out to T, still blaming Lav for VR's situation is a retrogression - should be avoided and these types of stereotyping  are demeaning.

All is not well for D, something untoward has happened in her family - may be D father is in serious condition or they may have been asked to vacate their house due non-payment of rent - her home looks empty. TA is bringing Thulz to D's house. Sad reunion of sorts between T & D, TA has sort of purse in  hand may be with money. If D is in dire straits, come hell or high water, TA & T should help D, as she and her dad have done some much for his beloved T.

Edited by acornn - 13 years ago