Thendral Promo for the Week of Apr 18-22nd - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Noxeous for the promo!😃

It is an interesting week hopefully. Well, this Charu will go cheap to get TA. How she uses this opportunity to touch and hug him. I doubt if she is really sad for her dad being admitted in the hospital, or if is she really happy as this gives her a chance to be so close to TA. The team knows very well how to irritate us.😡

I was afraid that Gutter would not get to know about her daughter suffering in her in-law's house. But happy Nitheesh's mom calls her and blames her DIL, and this shows that Lavanya won't even spend a happy moment there in that house, she deserves it.😈

I think Deepa's family is moving to another place as the house looks empty and Deepa was sad even before Thulasi came there. I don't think money matter is out to TA, less chances for that. Might be that Thulasi was depressed and TA took her to see her friend which is again unlikely.

Padma deserves to see her son suffering, and that too infront of her. But pity MM as this Padma would blame him for that too even if he can't do anything.

I think it is me who has to update this wonderful hugging scene!😭😭😭

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Thanks Tanu for posting the promo. 😃

Good promo! GW&Charu scene is after the super duper hugging scene?? 🤢 That is the reason for their super beautiful smile 😡. Grass itching for us.

I am looking forward to T&D scene only! Hope it is not a dream by Thulasi.

No way anything regarding money matter is revealed to TA! Avlo seekroma ellam Kumaran kaamikka maataru...sigh... 😕 Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Good, Thamil must have come to know about the money.  He must have come to apologise to Deepa, By doing this, May Be The director wants to bring back the real Thamil character. 
Why are they demeaning the character of Thuls so much. Even Vels did not go to this extent. Imagine using every opportunity to touch and feel TA. If even now TA does not understand something he is vadikatina mutta (ie only his muttal thanam is left and all brains have gone), Seems like some problems for Deepa... When will periappa act on Charu. By the way how can a girl be shown as hugging a married man in public. I think Nits mother's phone call is super though I dont like the idea of anyone being blamed for someone else falling ill. But this a case chay vinna thanai sudum.
Thanks Noxeous for the promo

Compared to last week this week is going to be interesting

Scenes from the promo:
1. Lavanya is going to enter periyappa house and when she enter his house VR will get a heart attack and admit on the hospital.
2. Periyamma will call to GW and accuse Lavanya bad luck for VR heart attack(after Lavanya enter the house only VR get a heart attack).
3. Padma and MM will get to know aboutMohan ganja matter..
4. Tamil will know about VR news and come to the hospital and when Charu see him she will hug him. (Hope now tamil will understand about Charu motivation).
5. GW and charu scene is left from the last week promo. Charu dress from that scene is same as the dress she she wear on when tamil come to the hospital to visit VR.
6. Tamil and Thulasi is coming to deepa house when they come Deepa and Thulasi crying and huging each other and tamil is looking at them. (Hope now tamil understand deepa and what she told is truth). Why Tamil and Thulasi come to Deepa house I think some bad things happen to Deepa dad. Hope no bad things should happen for Deepa's dad.

This week is goiing to be interesting week for thendral. I hope this week Tamil is going to find out about the GW and Charu plans. Like he will suddenly come to hi puvi house and hears what GW and Charu speaking and he is going to get shocked and ashamed of not trusting Thulasi. If the director reveal everything for Tamil it is going to be a good week.
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Why are they demeaning the character of Thuls so much.
do u mean demeaning TA's character? cuz Thuls character has actually been getting stronger slowly in the past couple months...but they made her hit rock bottom first, goin to jail and be embarrassed in front of the whole community
I'm guessing they are gonna show Ta's character rebuildin (in terms of his responsibility/naivety) after he hits rock bottom first...he'll probably go to jail and be embarrased even more before any changes start to happen... but this time Thuls will come to save 😃.......... oh wat an imagination 😍
thanks for the promo Nox! 😃

oh Lav's aapu starts so fast! 👏👏 i, too am looking forward to the end scene wit Deeps/thuls... i wonder how T&T end up at Deepa's house and what happened? as for Charu scene 🤢
Originally posted by Ranuja

do u mean demeaning TA's character? cuz Thuls character has actually been getting stronger slowly in the past couple months...but they made her hit rock bottom first, goin to jail and be embarrassed in front of the whole community
I'm guessing they are gonna show Ta's character rebuildin (in terms of his responsibility/naivety) after he hits rock bottom first...he'll probably go to jail and be embarrased even more before any changes start to happen... but this time Thuls will come to save 😃.......... oh wat an imagination 😍
Sorry sorry I meant TA only.
Thanks Nox for the Promo!😛 It looks interesting, but Why are TT at Deepa house??? Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
OMG😍 am waiting to see GW getting dumped by Nithish Mom for Lav's raasi..GW how much you have dumped Thuls now.. u should get back atleast something frm N's mom..