Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow ...happy thuls deepa back..think TA finds out truth..but disgusting charu hugging TA..how can he allow it standing like one selai!!!
hope he pushes her at least ....lav all the best!!!u deserve it ...

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Promo Nicole!!!

It will be gr8 if TA Deepa kittai sorry ketta!!
Very touching scene!!!

Charu thiruppi thodangitthal !! Antha TA ithai kuttham endru solla maathaan bcoz aval appa hospital-a athabale thaan upset-aghi katthi puddichitha endru solluvaan!!!!

Ippo thaan nimathiya irrukuthu!! Lav-ku ithu ellam veenum!!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the promo Noxeous..!!

Deepa and Thulasi back..!! Nice to see them hugging.. Cute and emotional scene..!! Waiting for that scene..!!

Lav needs all these..!! Nose cut started for GW..!! Oh.. Charu's scene - OMG what to say.😡 so irritating...!!

Padma's scene is nice.. even Padma needs all these..!!

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Noxeous for the promo....

Looks like Charu madam was waiting for some sad incident to take place in her house, so when TA comes she can go and hug him...no body will question her...

Keep enjoying all these touches, hugs everything you psycho mam...till TA knows your real intentions....aduku apuram..if you do this he will give you a nice tight slap on your face....

I  feel that Nitishs mom is still being decent...not like GW....not enough for Lavanya..hope after this incident even VRs wife also hates Lavanya...

I really dont think TA still knows anything about the 4 lakhs. He might have just brought Tulasi to Deepas house either bcos Tulasi was upset or something wrong with Deepas family...

I think the 4 lakhs issue will all open up only when TA is going to be threatened by the Kandu vatti kumbal...