Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I remember i used L O V E reading
Love as in i read while I eat, go to the bathroom[yea i know, ] and even in the car, and in school.
I still love reading but i just don't have the time.
Exams on top of exams is making it hard to read for fun.
I'm reading the Private Series. I started last month and i'm already on book 9.
Im hoping to finish them by the time book 14 comes out. Summer is gonna be back to reading time for sure! <3
Your debate topics aren't limited to other sections of the forum😆

Yes. I enjoyed reading as a little girl...there's something special about placing yourself in a story and going through a character's journey until the end of a book. High school and college made me stop reading a lot because for me I really needed to invest in that time for schoolwork.

Despite that, I will always be one of those life-long reader types. When my life becomes much less hectic, then I'll be getting myself an e-reader😆

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigrl05

I literally pushed my senior seminar to the very last day of school because I was terrified of speaking in front of an audience (my classmates + entire chem department) ... I went really fast and fumbled alot but when it was done it was a relief... I dont studder nor do I talk gibberishly but my thoughts are so unorganized that it makes it 10x harder for me to speak in public than a normal person :X and yes as you get older it gets more akward

Precisely, my thoughts are a mess. I cannot organize them when I have got a good hundred pairs of eyes focusing on me, it really sucks. I can barely speak what I got in mind, I fumble a lot, sometimes I feel embarrassed but I am pretty good at covering that up. Sigh.