Thendral

Apologise message - IMP FINAL WARNING!

AV_Love thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To Gunz. shubba shamz. theiva noxeous ruby86 ranuja

im realy sory 4 my last weks posts

*edited - please refrain from naming members because it causes unwanted arguments . If you have any problem with fellow members then send us a PM and we will do our utmost to help you. 

Thank you. 

Thendral Dev. Team

Thamizhan
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please do not falsely accuse a person directly in the Forum.

This forum is to share our feeling and discussions about thendral and not directly commenting or hurting anyone in the forum.

I always comment about Thendral and do not even use anybody name in my comments.

I love this forum and everybodys comment here and totally displeased with comments and posts like this.

Please be more civilised/cultured in posting your comments. Don't directly bash people around. Please try to give respect to each and everyone.

I might even stop commenting if this is going on.

Forming groups in the Forum is common but using people name in the Forum is totally not acceptable.

Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
AV_Love thumbnail
to Mdam perl

i can provid profs in dis frum

*edited - same reason as above. 
*edited - please refrain from naming members because it causes unwanted arguments . If you have any problem with fellow members then send us a PM and we will do our utmost to help you. 

Thank you. 

Thendral Dev. Team

Thamizhan

mellisai thumbnail
FINAL WARNING TO THENDRAL MEMBERS

Time and time again members are ignoring the warnings posted my Dev. Team members of Thendral forum and getting involved in unnecessary fights/ and name calling. 

Members are requested to report topics and PM Thendral Dev. Team members rather than continue to quote and fight in the thread itself. Sometimes Thendral Dev. Team members are not available at that particular moment to take action and sort out the problem. We're doing our best to create an atmosphere where ideas and thoughts can be shared. However, some members of our Thendral family are least bothered about maintaining a good atmosphere. So. members will not be warned for picking up a fight or bashing but will have to face serious consequences (i.e. warning levels will be raised).  

We hope you all understand what we are trying to say and give it some thought before getting involved some fights/ or bashing. Finally, we are all part of this one BIG family and let's enjoy it rather than spoiling it. 

If you have any problems then feel free to PM Srima, ~*Thamizhan*~ or atina

Thank you. 

Thendral Dev. Team

[TOPIC CLOSED - contact Dev. Team]