Posted: 13 years ago

Jagiya applies sindoor on Gauri's forehead under house owner's insistence.Gauri doesn't seem impressed but he convinces her.He even enquires about house owners about her family but she shoos him away.

Phooli tries to help her mother in law in kitchen but she rejects.Finally she asks her to prepare kheer.

Anandi gets up feeling unwell and vomits.All are concerned and they give her some medicine.Sumitra even sings a lullaby to her.

Gauri and Jagiya tries to peep out of the house without the knowledge of house owner but she catches them.She enquires about Mangalsutra but they lie that college doesn't permit wearing jewellery.

Phooli comes to visit Anandi and she takes the blessings of dadisa.

Precap;Dadisa asks Bhairon to call Jagiya.He calls him and says that he is coming to Mumbai the next day with Anandi. Jagiya stands shocked.

Ds spoke softly to phooli!!😲
i was like
Thanks for the update...

Kunda Tai - Hitler No.2  (Maharashtrian version of Daadisa)  πŸ˜† ..did any one feel there is something which she is hiding? when Jagya asked her about her family...she was taken aback and avoided answering his questions....πŸ€”

Phooli was looking soooo pretty ! she looks lovely in colorful clothes....but poor girl, as per the message at the end...something bad is going to happen in her life in the future....her MIL might sound sweet now...but she definitely has some hidden agenda behind that sweetness.....waiting to see what unfolds....

and today's hilarious part...Daadisa diagnosing Anandi's stomach pain, and saying its because of Gas....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Dr. Daadisa, loved the way she was looking at Anandi as if she can tell whats the cause of the pain just by glancing at Anandi... πŸ˜†

That tai was too loud and irritating today ,whenever that  background music starts blaring  i feel kundatai  may just break out into a dance.....
jagya had enough questions for making kudatai uncomfortable but only after putting sindoor on gauri  who just stood dumbfounded .πŸ€”.these two may get a backup mangalsootra too for fooling tai,jhoot pe jhoot..
Anandi is suffering so much pain but dadisa decides to play daaktar ,get her to a hospital instead of giving heeng rubs.....

Feels like home after days............
πŸ₯³
Exams going on... Damn screwed!🀒
Hows BV?
Firstly, Thanks Hridya for the update.

Seriously 'pjyo' this kunda tai is extremely loud and irritating. As soon as i even doubt they are about to show her scene I reduce the volume to save my ears from her blaring voice πŸ˜‰. Wow Dr Lier could not come up with a new lie to solve Kunda's questions. his lying reputation is at serious stake.Nevertheless Gauri is mastering this skill from Jagya slowly. She was so quick in answering Kunda's question about the magalsutra.BTW do Rajasthani's traditionally wear Magalsutras? coz Magalsutra is not common in all parts of India.

Yeah Divya even I felt there is something that Kunda tai is hiding. she did not come out clean with her reply to Jagya. And Phooli really looks so pretty all dressed up. I too feel that her life seems too smooth to be true. Looks like it is the silence before the storm. I will feel so bad if she has to go through another bad phase. but I hope she stands up strong and does something to save herself if that situation occurs.

Surprisingly I am excited about Anandi breaking up with Jagya, coz i so badly want to see her do something for herself rather than sacrificing her life for this good for nothing husband of her's. And i feel that is only possible if she no longer feels any pressure/obligation towards her husband and in laws. At least one of the girls is set free from this arrogant guy.
Originally posted by khusi_*

Ds spoke softly to phooli!!😲
i was like

nice one

nyway thanks for the quick update
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update...

Kunda Tai - Hitler No.2  (Maharashtrian version of Daadisa)  πŸ˜† ..did any one feel there is something which she is hiding? when Jagya asked her about her family...she was taken aback and avoided answering his questions....πŸ€”

Phooli was looking soooo pretty ! she looks lovely in colorful clothes....but poor girl, as per the message at the end...something bad is going to happen in her life in the future....her MIL might sound sweet now...but she definitely has some hidden agenda behind that sweetness.....waiting to see what unfolds....

and today's hilarious part...Daadisa diagnosing Anandi's stomach pain, and saying its because of Gas....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Dr. Daadisa, loved the way she was looking at Anandi as if she can tell whats the cause of the pain just by glancing at Anandi... πŸ˜†

I think Kunda Tai's husband has probably run away with another woman...........I did find her expression a bit fishy.

Phooliis situation is as you say somewhat dubious............Has she been brought there just to have a child??? and then what??? I really hope not.........has that girl not gone through enough.

What was up with the family..........nobody called a doctor and the remedy was something rubbed on her stomach and a lullaby...............the Medical profession will be out of businessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey all..thanx for the update hridhya..
since all women have to undergo pure mental torture in this show abt "empowering" women,am sure phooli is in for a long,sad life ahead...pote ke baad ab daadisa bhi daakterni ban gayi hain!!lage raho singh family..at this rate,they are going to have a ruptured ulcer on their hands which their so-called "intelligent" doctor son also cant heal..
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update...

My dadi was like that, obsessed with gas, I don't know if old Indian ladies do it.