Thendral Monday 18th of April 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Theiva for the update.😊 Coming to Gutter and Charu, they think that they are ingenious and so assiduous in whatever they do🤢😡. As the typical saying goes, do not commit mistakes as they will turn back on u regardless of other con sequences.

The Gutter is the most menacing witch and when she was casting spells at thuls…totally petrifying and flabbergasting🤢😡…So wheel of karma has started to play its role. So VR. Was not feeling well that too once he realized his mistakes…pavam😭..
This evil witch gutter transform kindhearted lady nit's mom into a typical mamiyar😉…This gutter…inum...enna…seyia…pogutho?What a creature  is  charu her father was not feeling well …still thinking of an idea to separate T&t.😲 GW&psycho was hugging … irritating the viewers. Coming to lav her bad time has started…she needs to suffer more and more in her mil house for all she has done to thuls.👏
Coming to Mohan, padma deserves this…👏 her son is going to get into big trouble… it will be TA who helps him at that time. I still remember the dialogues… when TA said to thuls during their bike scene…UN chithi …vayala…ennai…marumaganu…koopitavaiguren. Kalyani should not fall on Mohan's trap. You will lose your peace full life kalyani coz Mohan acting all along…

Thanks Theiva for the Wonderful Update!😊

Wow! GW calling Thulasi as "thandhira kaari". Athaana, who has to teach GW how to kudi kedukirathu🤢?

Funny dialog from Charu telling that TA fell in love with Thulasi for her beauty and not for her heart. Poor Charu does not even know that he did not even care about her😕.

Exactly same dialog GW spoke before the court episode that she will make TA himself to tell Thulasi to get out of his house and TA turned Puyal. This time, TA is going to be Tsunami when he reacts after coming to know his mom. He has been pushed to rock bottom and when he comes to know the consequences of this is due to his mom, avalavu thaan. Don't know how long they will prolong to show this😍. 

Nitesh mom gave nice nosecut to Lav. She really deserves to hear this standing on the doorsteps waiting for aarathi to be taken.  For all the throgam Lav did to her brother and Thulasi, she has to face lot more sufferings.

It is really funny that Charu getting shocked on seeing her dad. She never ever cared for her dad and her full time business is now to get TA by throwing away Thulasi🤢.

omg! so tomorrow is the hospital scene of Charu and TA😡.

Nothing new about Mohan. Just becoz Kalyani spoke softer, idiot thinking that she likes him and gg to start his usual stinky habits😡. Kalyani please do not fall for this guy.
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃

If psycho comes with her family, she cant talk freely with her athai aam. GW couldn't sleep aam because of Thulasi winning.  What is this new super duper plan?...what manthram that GW going  to tell TA?...TA will run away seeing Thulasi aam...TA will imagine Thulasi as pei aam...what a joke, whats the name for our psycho then if Thulasi is pei? comedy panraangalo?...this is where GW & Psycho are going to fall into ground....but i forgot to tell what a lovely hugging scene😡.

Lav is getting everything 1 by 1 starting from welcoming...Mohan's policy is good, he will for sure get Kalyani🤢.
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

GW & Charu are only waste fellows..Soon they are going to get caught😡 Awww....🤣 Lavs bad time started...😆 But paavam VR, he thirundufied now he is serious...Hmm..All Kumaran seyal😆 Mohan was boring...Ohh Kals has softcorner for him-maa??? Noo not until he apologized to Thuls😳 

Btw i think Charu is telling TA, that Thuls is mental and very much affected from her Childhood, maybe thats why they think he is going to get scared of her.😕 And Mohini pei, bla bla bla
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Thanks for a real fast and wonderful update Theiva.

Tulasi is not the same Tulasi...now she knows GW and Charu very well....so common you psychos plan whatever you can....you are going to see the real power of Tulasi now....
Originally posted by Shamz.

Btw i think Charu is telling TA, that Thuls is mental and very much affected from her Childhood, maybe thats why they think he is going to get scared of her.😕 And Mohini pei, bla bla bla

If GW & Charu decide to do this....they are the one who are really going to end up mental...Charu is already a psycho...now its a time to make GW into full mental....but i dont get how these 2 creatures decide this by them-self that TA will get scared of Thulasi....i still believe even if they plan Thulasi to look like mental in front of TA, he wont leave her...Charu planned something with GW...right after that her dad got admitted in hospital...if GW do what ever psycho says, Lav will turn into mental too😡.

Tomorrow we will see that lovely Titanic hugging scene😡.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.

Again another romance scene bet'n GW/C! these 2 creatures are again sketching some evil plan to separate t/ta. But, our T is not the old T to not understand their intentions! She knows how to tackle people.

Lav's bad time has started  today. A long way to go before she falls on T/Ta's feet to wash off her sins!

Kalyani will never ever fall for this drug addict mohan. 
Thank u for the super fast update Theiva ..😊

This GW and Charu was so irritating to watch today as they are having some big , smart😡 plans to make TA throw out T ..I am guessing their plan could be that GW is going to make TT believe that T has been cursed with bad luck ..and that is why her mom ran away leaving her and what ever happened in her life is because of her bad luck ..She might be planning to convince TA that whatver TA is going through like being stabbed , losing job and having all day today money problems are all due to T .All their plans are going to fail , no doubt and they are going to backfire on them straight ..😡. 
GW and Charu have just planned to execute these evil ideas ...and already real bad luck and Vidhi have already started for GW's chella daughter Lav...👏

Guess VR is feeling too guilty for what he did to TT and how they responded by forgiving him ...This has made his heart weak .His guilty conscious is killing him ...May be his role in the serial is done already 😕

This Mohan will never become good ? He still has a lot to go through before he ends up in hospital for getting treated for drug addiction  ....

Over all it was a good episode and GW and Charu's plans are going to lead the story towards finding T's mom ...Let's see...

Edited by Thendralfan - 13 years ago
Thank you for the nice update Theiva,

Oh I think this is going to be a hugging week...
Today it was GW and Charu😡, and then I think next comes Charu and TA.. 🤢
Then comes Thulasi and Deepa which is really nice to see..😊  👍🏼
OMG what kind of plan.. TA will never think Thulasi like that..!! 😛

Lav's aapu started...!!
This will be a big appu for Charu, GW and Lav I know😆...!! But I feel sorry for Charu's dad.. I know he has done mistakes but even then when he spoke to TA by asking sorry, he has changed completely which I think he doesn't deserve this..!! 😒

Mohan - oh what to say about him.. Just he doesn't deserves Kalyani😈...and Kalyani should not fall for him at any cost.. 😕