Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The best part would be if VR asks for Thuls when he opens his eyes, like Vel did😆 This will be also a nosecut to Charu madame😆 But wont happen..ARGG🤢
sahi. thumbnail

Thanks for the update and today episode is fine especially the last part was a big mokkai. Starting from tomorrow GW is going to complain bad about Thulasi to Tamil. Lavanya luck bad has been started when she enter the house VR got fainted and her MIL is hating her so much as how much GW hating Thulasi.

Why GW is still hating Thulasi ? If GW doesn't like Thulasi she should forget about Thulasi and mind her own business like what she is doing to Sudha. GW also doesn't like Sudha but GW is not seperating Sudha from her son Puvi because Sudha and Puvi marriage was arriange by GW. She will sometimes complain about Sudha to her son because of not liking Sudha behavioyr but GW is not trying to seperate them because she want her son Puvi to live happily. GW is hating Thulasi becuase Tamil and Thulasi marriage was not arriange by GW and she doesn't like about Thulasi background and Thulasi is not from a rich family. gw like Charu because Charu is from family. Her only motivation is she want her childran to married on a wealth place but she is not looking at her Childrens happiness. If Tamil married Charu is he going to live happily he could live happily for a week or a month after that he cannot live happily becuase of Charu Pscho behaviour.

On tomorrow episode Tamil is going o visit to the hospital and Charu is going to hug Tamil 😡 and the good scene for tomorrow is periyamma is going to call GW and tell when Lavanya eter the house VR got admitted to the hospital 😊 Still I am not sure why Deepa and Thulasi is crying and huging each other I am waiting for the episode.
Edited by ravirr73 - 13 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates

DO you know how the GW should be punished?  The treatment she is giving to Thuls, is the same if not more Lavanya should get from her MIL & Husband.
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update!  

GW and Charu - we knew this scene was going to come even without the promo telling us so - They are not going to give up so easily and now that Lavs is gone this is going to be the full time job for GW -  GW looked evilly satisfied at the end of the scene - maybe they have come up with something that will make or break Thuls now!!  The sad part is as of now Thuls does not have TA's support so she will be fighting a solo battle at least till TA wakes up from his stupor!

Lavs - what an entry!  You deserve this and more from your MIL -  What goes around comes around my dear and now as you sowed you will reap!!  I only hope that Nits realises his mistake and confesses all to TA - but that is too much to hope for I guess!! VR I want to say that I feel sorry for him, but again he has to pay for what he has done

Mohan enna jenmamo! This creep has a long long way to go before he is fit to be called a human, let alone be a life partner for Kalyani.  Kalyani looks like she is softening - I hope it is only pity and not love!!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update. Charu & GW can't do anything to separate T&T. 😊. Lav unake nalla neram vanthachi ma 😆.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, are any of you suspicious about how GW and Charu were scheming? Personally, I think the whole Deepa and Thuls scene is part of Psycho's evil plan. I hope nothing bad happens to them😒.
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Theiva! Short na its ok, it's best to limit GW/Charu scenes 😉

Hmm.. possible that Deepa/Thuls reunion is b/c of GW?? good idea autumnsconcerto! maybe TA was adviced by mommy to not separate the friends for some reason?

Thanks for the nice updates theiva.....As usual GW and charu started their romance...very disgusting to watch....leave this charu...But GW being ta mom cant she understand ta char....Just because he is dump now how can she think ta ll throw thul out just because he is mad at her now...The funniest part is charu saying to GW...."avaru ava  azagha pattu uriggiyaedha nerruthunumam: Hello madam....so funny u r....ta has for thul is not like yours...It is something cant be predictable....If u ppl try to test their pure love...Then u r gg to see their real love in action....Coming to their evil plan i dont think so....deepa and thul scene is so confused...letc...But its a postive note on ta side of not showing him a guy who hates friendship😛
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva.

I guess Charu told GW to brainwash TA that Thulasi is paranoid. She will talk very affectionately and with lots of concern to TA that she is worried of his safety since Thulasi is very suspicious and scared to lose TA. She will take all the examples which were told by Thulasi during the fight and will tell TA that all these examples shows how scared Thulasi is in losing TA, so she is now imagining things, that slowly her fears and suspicions will turn to possessive psychotic in nature and it rooted from her childhood and losing her mother.

This will injected into TA's mind perfectly by GW since he is already very upset and disappointed that Thulasi suspected him, also he has seen her disappointed on her birthday when she expressed anger on why her mother left her. GW will brainwash TA's mind that Thulasi is mentally unstable as she is suspecting all innocent people from taking her husband away. My worst fear is that they might make her go crazy and even try to admit her into a mental institution.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Kadavulae .. namma patience yen ippudi sothikuranga😡.. N's mom pls call GW n trash her nicely plsssss😆👏