Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Totally agree with you Ruby - I think that is what they are planning and instead of Charu they might show that it is Thuls that is sent to doctor. I do hope it does not happen like this but it might... and stupid TA who did not agree that Charu has problems might accept that Thuls is psycho
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ravi, There is one more reason why GW does everything to split TA and Thulasi. GW is having romance with Charu and we could say she is really infatuated by Charu. She works overtime to get Charu therefore at any cost which is never going to happen. Charu behaves like a perfect example of a narcissist who does flirting very well with GW. GW has fallen for that and so Charu is encouraged to behave that way more and more with Charu. What Charu doesn't realize is this type flirting never worked with TA. Earlier Charu behaved like a very good and obedient girl to GW doing the household work, picking up vomit etc. Everything is a part of this type of narcissistic behavior. TA definitely has praised Charu but will never accept to romance with her.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks theiva for the update...not a very pleasant task for this episode (worse wud be the hosp i guess with C running towards TA..)

lav's 7.5 has started rightly so...  waiting for when she will gv back to GW and say her probs r her fault.. . wud be nice if lav too dragged to court for some reason.. (remember may warned GW that she too has a daughter in vel's case)  GW n C plann starting itself prob for lav...

nothing abt the remaining scenes... padma's 7.5. too started i think (looks like kalyaani unaware of Mohan going to TT's house and shouting) hope deepa tells her that soon...

i think with TA borrowing 4 lacs and shouting at deepa TT's rock bottom scenes over..now due time fro C, GW , Lav and padma  (hopefully)
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update Theiva akka!!!

Vanthutanga pa kudunbhata pirikurathuku puthu plan oda!!
Eppo thirintuvangaloo!!!

Nitheesh mom was gr8 lol!!! Wish anavga GW seiyura mathiri unnum oru ponna Nitheesh-ku Kaliyanam panni kudduka ninaikiranga endru but avangaluku ippi kevalamanna bhuddi illai!!!!!

Ippa thaan Mohan thirinthan endru paarha thirruppi kuddika poraan!!!
I think Kaliyani vazhaiyila vizhura endru!!! Very bad!!!

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just hope that whatever Gutter and Charu tell them, he does not believe them, especially when his wife should be mental. Oh please, this can not be. She is the schooltopper and should be given treatment.This is ridiculous. I hope Kumaran does not make his hero this much dumb, not acceptable. I will give his hero zero respect and would tell he is mental instead of his wife.
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good that I did not watch this epi.. πŸ˜›
Thanks for the update Theiva!😊
Now a days lot of negativity in the serial 😭
I do not understand why periyappa did not take any action against Charu's behavior. πŸ˜•
We all know about GW. She is a self centric and money oriented... so no big surprises, when she do things like this πŸ˜†
Now VR has fallen sick, so Charu for sure will stay in Chennai and will try to give troubles to T😑
But am worried big time what was the last scene of the promo abt .. πŸ˜”
Are they planning to send Deepa out of the city?? or her dad is under trouble with that lady Bhuvana?? If so, then T will pitch in and try to save them from her and again will end up fighting with her
But one thing is sure that T& TA come together to Deepa's house. This means that TA is OK with T meeting Deepa πŸ˜ƒ which itself is a good news for us 😊

I  already expected such a behaviour from Mohan πŸ˜‰
Now Mohan will go home after drink and having drugs.. with this his mom will come to know and probably he might say that he loves Kalyani. This might create still more confusion cum anger on Padma πŸ˜’

Now whatever plan GW and C make, that is not going to get affected in the near future, as VR is sick.. moreover there are lots of things gonna come to GW from Nitish's mom πŸ‘

But when any of our family member is unwell, we might not have time to think abt these things (when we truely want that person to recover quickly) but this lady is insane I feel πŸ˜†

Lots of tracks are lining up now..
1. one where TA has taken loan (Kanthu/meter vadi)
2. second Charu and GW want to provoke TA against T
3. three Mohan and his drug dealings
4. VR falling sick
5. TA not into any job and so taking the frustations out on T
6. Bhuvana, doc and TPS triangular story
7. Shyamala and Anand track in between (say filler track)
8. Deepa and her dad's track as well

and so not sure what exactly is gonna happen now and when πŸ˜•
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

I just hope that whatever Gutter and Charu tell them, he does not believe them, especially when his wife should be mental. Oh please, this can not be. She is the schooltopper and should be given treatment.This is ridiculous. I hope Kumaran does not make his hero this much dumb, not acceptable. I will give his hero zero respect and would tell he is mental instead of his wife.

Since TA loves and cares for T, he may want her to be recovered from the so called mental stability (if at all the duo prove it)..
But I doubt if the director will take that trackπŸ˜•
Since Bhuvana and T gets lot of clashes, there can be this possibility as well that T could be admitted into their hosp itself (as C know Bhuvi personally) 😭
Lets see what is in store for us

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates

DO you know how the GW should be punished?  The treatment she is giving to Thuls, is the same if not more Lavanya should get from her MIL & Husband.

I totally agree with you Caryn - punishment should come in this way. Ungrateful ppl like GW will only learn their lesson when it hits them hard. Trying to talk sense into her is just pure waste of time and effort. She wants the best for her daughter even at other ppl's expenses -  let her daughter's suffering open up her eyes and realise that its hitting at her daughter finally for all the pavams and miseries she had done to Thulsi.😑

Charu should end up in a mental asylum....she has become so crazy - am looking for the day when TA would realise that what Thulsi had said about Charu is absolutely truth and that she is actually after him and trying to remove Thuls from his life with the support of his evil mum.😑

I just hope that no matter how much of pressure these 2 gutter women place upon Thuls/Tamil, their love for each other should be able to withstand the strain only making their bonding even more stronger and steady.πŸ‘ 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: serials2010

Lavs - what an entry!  You deserve this and more from your MIL -  What goes around comes around my dear and now as you sowed you will reap!!  I only hope that Nits realises his mistake and confesses all to TA - but that is too much to hope for I guess!! VR I want to say that I feel sorry for him, but again he has to pay for what he has done

Let Lavs tell her mother about her treatment from her MIL - that way GW would surely think of how she has been treating Thuls. Let Lav tell her bro TA too - lets see if he realises of how his wife Thuls has been treated by his mum.😑 The saddest part is the men never sees that when it comes to their own mother....they can only see it if it happens across the other side of the fence whne it doesn't invlove their mums.😑😑 

Yes what goes around will definitely come around...it may not happen immediately but it would surely come by without fail....πŸ˜ƒ