Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

18th April yrkkh wu milan hogaya complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys I am back with todays update sorry for the mistake on dadaji's speech i find his language a bit hard to understand

Part I

Starts of with dadaji telling natik i never listened to you and always thought mehenji was right, he always caused problems, rajbana says he messed up in several contracts, natik says yes i told you also dadaji says you spoke right and tried to correctyourself i didnt listen and got angry you also tried to reunite nandani and mohit thinking of new ways each time, nandani says i felt bad that time i wasnt ready, dadaji says they did it quick but maybe the new generation is right cause of them today nandani is getting setteled again, dadaji says to gyatri not agreeing o rashmi's rishta you also thought munna and akshara made a mistake, gyatri says i made a mistake in understanding, but its good rashmi is marying according to her own wish dadaji says mistakes happen if you didnt learn to drive then your dadaji might not be standing in front of you to appolgize, akshara says dont say that dadaji says to natik why are you standing quite your not less stubborn arnt u going to speak today you left such an important work for me didnt u feel bad didnt u think about your future and came to this old man and made a million loss, what sort of person are you look at me i am cheap (😆 i think kanjoos means that) you came to me to take blessings from me i had so much in my heart but coudnt bring it out in the open i was blindfolded by my ego and didnt think anything else in front of it old gen new gen your thinking my thinking i cant think of anything else in front of this and seperated my children today i am very happy and saying it proudly my son and daughter has kept relationships i am very happy say us being seperated no one was happy gyatri.

Part II

I am proud that my values didnt go i made a mistake and i want to apppoligize natik hugs dadaji and says no (aww poor munna he had tears in his eyes 😭) natik says may your blessings be always with us give us your blessings him and akshara take it, dadaji says be happy, gyatri says r u going to stand here arnt u going to make breakfast for dadaji and us all akshara says i will bring it, nandani says give me blessings so i can return also today is the day when all broken familys are reunting and myn too, she takes everyones blessings, she says to naksh i dont have enough words to thank you she takes the permission to leave, they all give her bidaii, in the kitchen akshara makes soup for dadaji so she can give it her, bhabhima comes and says you made ityour dadaji liked it so much you did so much silently you gave him a 2nd life bhabhima hugs her and says god should give a daughter in law like you to everyone gyatri also comes in, they help her make the soup akshara comes in the room and says to natik i will put the clothes away her phone rings, its pyal she says lets go to the mall summer sale is on akhara says no i am busy loads of work at home pyal says first you used to say your bored so i thought lets go together, akshara says dadaji came there is loads of work at home ok bye

Part III

akshara says bhabhi wont be busy then who will i have to do loads of preps for rashmi's wedding she sees the key and says natik look @dadaji's room he says the soup is tasty feed me this only bhabhima says akshara made it naksh come in the room natik returns the key dadaji says no keep it to yourselfs in the night when you come late why do you want to spoil our sleep i was stopping you from living your life now i know what you wat they say akshara is learning loads of new dishes when u r better she will make mangot ki sabzi rajbana gets happy 😆 nandani returns home and says sorry to mohit @naksh room natik calls akshara as he cant find his clothes he looks and sees her with everyone else making rashmi try lenghas on he smile and calls her gyatri says you try lenghas on i will give him (gyatri scored sixer after long tym giving munna clothes 😆)  

Part IIII

gyatri comes in smiling natik says ma i cant find clothes you lot put them away that way gyatri says akshara does it properly you just cant find it she says when your angry you do it well she gives him his green night shirt she says what would you like for breakfast tomorow he say parathas she says change your clothes i will send milk akshara comes up and natik pulls her in she says i was coming in the room and wat state you made of the room they laugh she says try this kheer how is it he says you made it after long time its like your smile, they sit down akshara say today our kitchen is one i didnt like cooking aloneand you know what bhabhima is calling a kaligar for me rashmi and didi to get ours sarees embroided if the batwara didnt happen i woudnt join cooking classes for time pass, natik say make pasta once again akshara says this time i will make it good but you look at the plate last time you were busy and didnt look at it he says sorry i was feeling bad to for not paying attetion to you i was busy with work first i wasnt worried about you as eveyone is with you to look afer you akshara says yes you should have family with you natik says dadaji says right first family then everything else now i understand, he says come on eat some kheer akshara says i dont feel like it you eat he goes after her till the cupboard when he sees the medican and says you finished the course she says i didnt  want to get scolded by you they laugh her phone rings its rajshri enquires about dadaji's health she says hes fine and came home when are you returning from jhodaphur i want to talk to you a lot, rajshri says tell me akshara says not now once you return rajshri says whatever it is nice to hear your happy voice epi ends

Precap:  akshara is feeling dizzy gyatri says what happened tea she says ok

good epi atleast dadaji relized his mistake nandani went home precap looks like good news is on the way soon 😳😃

sorry for spelling erors

dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 
So glad that Nadini finally went back!
shtngstrx18 thumbnail

Finally Naitik and Akshara won't be lonely. I am very happy that we won't see Akshara crying for this anymore... But what new problem is going to come with and Akshara nad her friend.... don't know.... lets hope that this family always stays together and happy...

Also hope that Nandini doesn't come back to her maayka and ruin the happiness in the family....
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HURRAY THE BATWARA HAS FINISHED, IT DRAGGED ON FOR SO LONG. AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d update mariam.i think it is a gud epi.atlast batwara khatam ho gaya nd akshi ko chakkar aana shuru bhi ho gaya.i want 2 know naitik reaction 4 this gud news.
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely epi all the elders should learn, saying sorry to youngsters is ok if they r right. very gud message, love this show 
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanku  for the update.   At  last  nandini  went  back
It was an ok epi.. The biggest relief for me is Nandu wapas chali gai.. 😆 DJ ne bacho ka independence nai china but hope he stays wid his decision.. 😊
Thanx for lovely update Marium.. BTW kanjus means miser.. 😆
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam for the great update.

So many things to be happy about today - milan ho gaya, Nandu gayi apney ghar, DJ realizing younger generation want to live their life, giving them the keys also, and upcoming pregnancy track.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
payal, bhi shayfad apni inlaws ke saath rehegi  akshi 's friend na