Advice Corner

Shaadi to NRI- Do Background Check

aax6814 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls in India getting married to Indian alliance in USA is common practice. But do the parents do their due diligence on the boy in USA before the shaadi. They do the opposite way. They enquire with the parents and relatives about his past life in India. Based on the past life they tend to predict the future behavior after the shaadi. This was acceptable for shadi when the bride groom has not travelled beyond India.

www.ShaadiSaver.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.

Now a days when the groom is from US specially the cases of cheating is very high. I would say prayer is very must because at times we fail to get a thorough detail of the guy's life in US. What if he is staying in some other apartment or city away from his parents?

This is the place where God's plan come into surface. Let us keep faith in God. I am sure he can take care and give the right guy for each girl.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok...should so a background check on any guy before getting an arranged marriage done.

That's just common sense lol
.Ranee. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@*Dakoo_Minzy*: Omg, that is so stereo-typical. Not ALL guys from the U.S are cheaters like seriously? There's ALOT of guys in India who are unfaithful aswell so yeah... Your post was judgemental.

Also, I don't think anyone would allow their daughter to marry an Indian from abroad who they don't know. It's just common sense which I guess not everyone has!😊
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆
Originally posted by: .Gabriella.

@*Dakoo_Minzy*: Omg, that is so stereo-typical. Not ALL guys from the U.S are cheaters like seriously? There's ALOT of guys in India who are unfaithful aswell so yeah... Your post was judgemental.

Also, I don't think anyone would allow their daughter to marry an Indian from abroad who they don't know. It's just common sense which I guess not everyone has!😊

hahahaha I know aiye! That's why I said you should do a full background check when you're about to marry anyone. LOL!

That is such a silly prejudice "you're from overseas? you MUST be a cheater ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

and ur right...common sense isn't that common