CID

Forum responsibilities - volunteers

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

Most of us love being here and enjoying discussions with our cyber--friends. But keeping the forum organised is a tough job.

The following tasks need to be done on a regular basis.

1. Updating monthly archives

2. Updating CID archives with the monthly archives and any important event that happens here.

3. Doing written updates of the week's episodes

4. Updating CID episode chest

5. Updating All case list

6. Opening episode threads every week and updating the details after the episode has been aired

7. Video uploads

8. Caps of the week's episodes

9. Episode rating poll

10. Maintaining some regular threads like CID Re-runs, Gen Discussions, Aditya-Daya thread, Aditya thread, Daya thread, Shivaji Satam thread, Great IF re-run thread, Member story thread.

11. GOTW

As of now, these tasks are taken care of by the following members on a regular basis (from Jan 2011).

1 - Visrom

2 - Visrom

3 - Bhavana, Luv-cid-Shreya, Nandini, Astonish, Deep-baner,Demonstar, Visrom, Mallika.

4 - Bhavana

5 - Bhavana, Visrom

6 - Chinnu, Bhavana,  Nandini, Visrom(if any of them are unable to do)

7 - Nipun, Bento, Arnab (for promos)

8 - Deep_baner

9 - Zerry

10 - whoever is free

11 - Chinnu, Suhaani

This thread is just for everyone's information on what activities regularly take place here, so that in case someone is inactive for sometime, the rest of the members can keep the forum activities running.

All members are requested to check on a regular basis if these tasks have been done. If something is missing, please remind the person responsible for it.

Coming to written updates, Priya has been a bit inactive for quite some time. She's probably busy with studies. Till she can commit herself to the written updates, we need to do it. Can some more people volunteer? People can do it on a rotation basis and no one will feel overburdened. Awaiting your responses.

Thanks.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
I know there are too many stickies, but I need to put this up for a couple of days. Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i volunteer for the written update task...i will be free to do so after 26thπŸ˜ƒ...count me in, please...had done one previously but became busy in the middle
Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll be handling All CID Case list along with Episode chest ... in case i'm unable to update will tell ya Vis 😊
Edited by Bhavanab - 13 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
What about special threads like GOTW? We can also have MOTW, DOTW etc....
Bhavanab thumbnail
Those threads ... are being done by you and Chinnu na !!

Coming to DOTW ... it was to be opened by me,Shaggz and Somu ... now it's just me here !!!! I guess .... we can resume it after this Dhoom series !!
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm....I want to volunteer. But in which I'll, can't decide!
Right now, I would like to volunteer for General Discussion and Daya thread, if no one else wishes to do this. I would have loved to take care of Aditya-Daya thread too. But as till now Nandini is in care of this, I think she will continue later too.

BTW, Vis Di nice and useful thread opened by you.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guess everyone is busy and not ready to participate in DOTW. The last attempt wasn't a huge success.
visrom thumbnail
What happens is that it always turns into a comparision between CID then and CID now and it turns into a venting thread.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If I'm at home, I'll be glad to do the written update. Will just take me one Youtube re-watch and I'll get it done before the next evening.