Aditya Srivastav (Abhijeet) information - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Shagnika

I am so sorry for this late response... was so busy the entie day with personal issues that didnt get a moment to log in in peace.....

ANyways here goes my entire experience about the movie since the time i came to know about till the very end. No facts about movie has been disclosed. I mean so scenes disclosed yet... So read it in peace. And yeah, sorry for such a long thingπŸ˜•

=====================================================================

It was almost an year's wait after which I finally could get myself a ticket for Kaalo. A film that was special for me since the time I read about it having Aditya Srivastav as the main protagonist. In the official website of the film, released long time back, it clearly mentioned that his character Sameer would leave no stone unturned to save the kid Shona from the desert witch KAALO. For a fan like me, such movies are always awaited whole heartedly. Isn't it obvious?πŸ˜ƒ I left no opportunity of enquiring about the movie since the time I heard about it. Be it speaking to the producer via social networking sites or be it asking the man himself(Aditya sir) when I managed to get a glimpse of him on 16th June. But no one could give me the answer. The film was stuck and so was my heart broken to see my favourite actor's movie stuck as always.

But the month of November made a lot of difference. I came to know about Kaalo being premiered at the South African Horror fest and to add to that it receiving the prestigious awards of BEST FILM and BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY at the fest was like a "jumping with joy" moment for me. Followed by this, the announcement of the movie's release on 27th November was too good a news for me.

Soon, my happiness was short lived, as the date again got postponed😑'.but finally it was announced that 17th December was the CONFIRMED DATE. I prayed to God, that it didn't postpone any further. Thanks a lot for listening to that prayer of mine, God! The fear of the movie being shown in any cinema hall near my house was the next big thing in my life., but luck favored me here as well and I was so relieved to see it in the list of the movie hall which I always visit. Companion was never a problem as being a fan of horror flicks, my Mom was there for this one too.

Finally, 19th December came for which my tickets were booked'and the afternoon that I was waiting so eagerly for.

Now coming to the MOVIE REVIEW :

First of all I would like to say that I am personally a lover of horror films. I never miss any good or bad horror film in the theatre and surprisingly however bad it be I enjoy watching them. The basic problem with horror movies in India is that they don't give a clear view of the main character i.e. the ghost or creature or whatever. I mean to say, the audience should be aware of what exactly are the creatures capable of doing and how. Same problem does Kaalo face here. We see her too powerful in the first half. But in the second half she becomes less supernatural.

Anyways, apart from the above given negative point, I would say the director made 2 silly mistakes. One is the way Hasmukh the photographer dies and the other is towards the climax when Shona and Sameer makes a similar mistake. That's pretty illogical !!! And the witch's first appearance too was not so original. Dragged at parts but people like me enjoyed such parts because of the "feel" element. The character of Guddu, played by Abhijeet Satam had a mystery all around him and that was beautifully captured.

I would say that the award for BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY was well deserved. Pushpank Gawade does a very unique job with the camera. The empty deserts of Rajasthan were never so pretty , at the same time never so scary !!! Really credible job!

The background music was good too. It was simple and at parts it reminded me of the Raat Honeko hai title track. I was glad that the movie had one simple song in one sequence and it didn't seem to be forcefully placed as in many other such movies. Editing was apt IMO. May be a little dragged during the first victim of Kaalo.

A very good aspect of the movie was the human aspect of it. i.e the emotional bondings and all. How human behaviors vary with situation and how every good or bad person has both the sides of it. Friendship, selfishness, love, cheat, everything very nicely shown in the movie and that was the main attraction for me. Special mention of how Shona and her "Akdoo Uncle" come closer to each other till the very last scene.

The cast of the movie is a plus point for sure. Almost everyone performed well. Swini specially deserves a clap for her expressions as we hardly see her getting any dialogue throughout the movie. Because of the short length and the presence of many characters, Swini got less opportunities but surely did a good job with whatever bit she did. Everyone else, including Abhijeet Satam played there bits very nicely and differently. The characterizations were very neatly done too.

The ways of deaths for each and every character was different. Most of them were well directed. But at times a little dragged and old concepts were used. The character Kaalo and her make up was very monotonous and so similar to many other such supernatural characters in the past. The first half underground Kaalo was similar to an English flick TREMORS.

Now coming to the SHOWSTEALER for me. It can be none other than the man himself'⭐️ADITYA SRIVASTAV.⭐️ His entry scene, followed by every scene where camera captured him, my eyes could see nobody around. It sticked to just one man and that's him.Kya adaa hain yaar is aadmi ki'Uff!!! Marjawaan types'..His voice'.haaayeee''😍😍😍😍

As Bhavana said, we could feel the presence of Abhijeet at some point of time.☺️ The determination power is the common element between Abhijeet and Sameer. None of them are ready to accept failure till the very end. ⭐️

Be it the sweet smiles for Shona, or the fiery looking eyes in some scenes'he makes everyone believe in a moment that yeah Kaalo is that powerful!!! The get up of Kaalo was so YUCKY that it hardly gives the feeling of fear. It was because of this man's reaction towards that creature that makes us believe that Kaalo is someone whom we should be scared of. This man made me feel that I should leave aside the loopholes. This man made me realize how much an actor can do to raise the standard of a movie. It was all an ADITYA SRIVASTAV show for me.

I wished the director had realized this better and made enough use of this marvel! Inspite of being given less opportunities, he managed to grab the little bit of opportunities and made everyone feel his presence. If I am to say more about him I will have to go into details of the noteworthy scenes which I am not sure if I should do before many of you all watch the movie. If given permission only then can we get into such detailed scenes analysis.

I am in love with this actor all over again. I seriously don't have words to express feelings for how good an actor can he be. But if I am ever asked "what is the definition of acting?" My answer would be just two words ' ADITYA SRIVASTAV !!! This man is truly a TALENT POWERHOUSE as said by Yash Pattnaik. Although they could have utilized him much much better, I would thank the production team and the director for choosing Aditya Srivastav for the role of Sameer. My heart is so much in peace after watching him on the silver screen. I had been missing my SRK on screen this year and always miss Aditya sir ..but thankfully, I was given something as a consolation price. I am so happy now' I wish I could actually speak to him for an hour or so and let him know my reaction to the film.

I wanted to share something with you guys. All those who had read the article that I had written on my TRIP TO CID sets' I had mentioned about my conversation with Aditya sir on Kaalo. I had regretted speaking about it as what he spoke was something like "lack of stars in a movie creates problem in fetching for distributors" and so Kaalo was also facing the same problem. I hated the comment then, more than that I hated myself for asking Aditya sir about the movie and he considering him so low than a star! Since then, I had been waiting for the movie so badly to show to the world that ADITYA SRIVASTAV is nothing less than a STAR. At least for US, he is the REAL STAR'and undoubtedly, he rules our hearts. Next time when I speak to him, I hope to gain enough of courage and let him know clearly that "SIR, Look at this'the movie released and so did it manage to win our hearts. All credits to JUST YOU!!!! SO please never consider yourself anything less. You are a rockstar for us. The true STAR!!!!"

I so wish I could tell him this much'.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘A BIG round of Applause for you sirπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘'.

That's all I can give you..Thanks for making my NEW YEAR SO SPECIAL'.😳

Originally posted by snehal_7s

ACP sir and Adi sir at kaalo premier...

Originally posted by snehal_7s

And one more...
In this Shivahi satam calls Adi sir "Mera bohothi pyaara pyaara dost!!!!!"

So sweet of him...

Do watch

Originally posted by jiya.

πŸ˜ƒAditya sir at Kaalo Premiere
Aditya Srivastava
with Raj zuusi
Raj Zutshi & Aditya Srivastava
With best Friend Anoop soni
Aditya Srivastava
That change in hair style looks good !!!
Need to update this thread...B TW was thoda free so watching Gulaal. Net is hopelessly slow and I've been able to see just 3 parts in 2 hours!!!
I managed to watch it upto interval with a lot of interruptions. Aditya sir is ... as usual - great!!!

I loved his voice modulation. He speaks in a kind of 'loud whisper'...or I don't know what. It always sounds threatening. OMG!!!! That scene before he shoots the guy from the terrace he says 'withdraw kar lo' and then the guy says something really bad. Aditya sir doesn't even react. That fury in his eyes was sooo scary, as if 'actions speak louder than words' type. No trace of Abhijeet here. This is completely someone else. The drunk scene after that was good too. The best was at his father's funeral - when his sister gets upset that they are not allowed to attend the funeral and runs out of the car...he chases her and catches her. I loved that scene. πŸ˜ƒ

Will post more when I watch it.
yup, he i remember that scene well...he saunterd away dangerously after listening to that obnoxious comment with fire in his eyes and through the gap in the grate above fired with a look of determination and long suppressed anger due to being humiliated in his eyes...he spoke nothing but the impact was trememndous
That voice is my ringtone and alarm tone !!!! If anyone calls me ... my cell will start loudly with " Mumbai ... " in that wow baritone !!! I love his voice !!