Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

You got the Paheli video?😕

perhaps she is talking about the teaser you posted.
Yes i was talking about the teaser you posted visrom di.
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was searching all over for the 'Star Bestseller' episode Aditya sir acted in...instead found a quite old article...

'The Killer' gang has a breather before the shoot

Anupreet SandhuPosted: Fri Feb 19 1999 IST
PANCHKULA, Feb 18: This 'poor cousin' of Chandigarh today had a date with two 'stars', who are on their way to Kufri to shoot for the new small screen thriller serial - "The Killer".
Aditya Srivastava and Niki Aneja, would play the lead roles for the first episode of the serial - "The End", which will be shot at Kufri. The two were camping in the township at the residence of a friend on their way for the shoot.
Aditya is the new actor who hit the Silver screen with his role as the first husband of Phoolan in the "Bandit Queen", besides playing the fiery Inspector in "Satya".
On the other hand, Niki besides doing a role with Anil Kapoor on the big screen, has played heroine on the small screen in serials like Andaaz, Daastan, Aandhi, Sea Hawks, Baat Ban Jaye.

Produced by Felix Sequeira and directed by Rajesh Ranasingle, the serial's first episode "The End" revolves around a psychopath woman (Niki), who saves a writer (Aditya) injured in an accident.

What is mystifying in the serial is that the woman is living in a secluded area away from the world (a spot chosen is Kufri near Shimla for the shooting). Since the role of the mystic woman is quite demanding and to present a true picture of a natural psychopath in the serial, the executive producer of the serial, Swati Loomba, plans to have a psychiatrist to comment on the role played by Niki.

Dressed in a bright red coat, a jubilant Niki despite her tiredness from the long journey from Mumbai, expressed her excitement at her shooting assignment. A graduate in psychology, she described it her passion to delve into the human mind. "I have a natural affinity for the state of the human mind and such serials thrill me."

She has earlier had a brief stint in cinema, but decided to opt out of it. She has, instead, chosen the small screen over the silver screen. "After my first performance, I started feeling uncomfortable in the film industry," she recounts. One wonders if she will ever return to the big screen She says, "I will, but only for parallel cinema".

Meanwhile, Aditya who has already done roles which demand sheer gravity of performance, considers cinema as the ultimate goal of an actor. Coming from Allahabad, he started off his career with an amateur theatre in Allahabad and later moved on to the Sri Ram Centre at New Delhi where he was spotted by Shekhar Kapoor for his "Bandit Queen". From then on, his journey in films went on. Aditya has also acted in tele-serials like - 9, Malabar Hills and Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti.

The serial also offers an opportunity to a first-timer from Chandigarh. Amrit, is doing the role of a police officer in the serial.

link: 

http://www.indianexpress.com/Storyold/80559/

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehehe ... aditya .- the new actor on the block .. sounds weet and weird to read !!! This man has indeed covered a long successfull journey step by step !! His role in satya is unforgetable !!! Thanks a ton for this article aadrika !! :)
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw Lakshya.. Only for Aditya sir and i am 😍 and ☺️ and ❤️

Some pics..

Here i really want to appreciate Hritik(for the first time in my life) coz 2 pairs of fiery eyes are staring him and he still managed to hold on to his ground.. 

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aditya sir looks like a real armyman, be it his hairstyle or weather beaten tough face. err...can't say the same for hrithik though he did very well in the movie.😃
Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some news...

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry...I saw it now...I didn't know...but that news is a recent one...maybe another language...and maybe some other guy. I'll delete the  wrong info posts including yours as this thread has links to wiki.
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some pics from the movie Gulaal

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was taken aback when I saw Lakshya especially the differences in the acting skills of the actors portraying Indian army men. Let me explain.
This movie boasts of a larger than life actor and a huge star cast. In all this gung-ho about the movie only two actors could portray precisely to the last detail an Indian army man!!!

I saw the movie three times just to be sure that I had observed the details right. One is veteran actor Om Puri who took on the role of Subedar Major Pritam Singh and the other is Aditya Srivastav portraying the role of Pradeep (I am not clear of his rank now) Both the actors have the viewers believe that they are true army personnel.

This is clearly seen when the actors walk on morrain. The acid test for any army man in the Himalayan terrain. Aditya  Srivastav walked like he is the lord of all he surveys while in uniform and while he is out of it in the movie⭐️. Now this is a significant feature of an experienced army man which can be called as his signature. I have seen many army men identifuing their officers just by the way they hold and walk on morrain. The same goes to this versatile actor. 

Where in the world did he get time to practise a walk that bespeaks working in high altitude for a minimum of 5 years ❓ i am unable to answer this still. it just goes to show the dedication he has for any role he takes up.👏