Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends.. I think this is a wrong thread for discussion of a case, but its all about Aditya. So couldnt resist posting it here. Sorry for that.

Today I watched the ''Case Of Stolen Gun'' for the first time. I wonder how come I didnt watch it before. That is really one of the best cases ever shown in CID. Aditya as Paresh was really excellent. πŸ‘ Kudos to his acting skills!!!!
His expressions, dialogue delivery, every single thing was so natural and genuine. It aptly reflected a poor man's agony, helplessness and anger. The scene when he was talking with his wife, the one when he goes to the office for asking for his money, each and every expression was so smooth and flawless.. I was actually feeling very bad for Paresh, and thats what the real talent of an actor.. He made it feel so real that I actually got so much engrossed in the character. For the first time in my life I found a criminal so endearing.. 😍
I cant even call him a criminal.. The last scene was really brilliant. Inspite of all his rage and instinct of revange, he didnt fire. The conscience of an honest man was truely reflecting in his eyes.. What a performance.. Bravo!! πŸ‘ I must say this was one of the best performances of Aditya I have ever seen. FW should really learn something from their own past.
And now coming towards his looks, he looked damn cute yar 😍 he looked so young and cuuuttteee.. I really felt like pulling his cheeks.. πŸ˜† I was such a fool that I hadnt watched that case untill now feeling that I wont be able to watch Abhi as a criminal.. It was really great.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the same charming .. sarcastically fun filled expression !!! I always love this one !!
Lovely caps Crazy !!

@pkvd ... loved the post ... felt like watching Stolen Gun again !!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Its really that incredible case.. No one can help talking so much about it..
Daydreaming thumbnail
Abhijeet...😍
I swear I am liking this man more and more each day.. 😊 He is so smart and Boy, what a fine actor!!!!
All his disguise scenes and emotional scenes are unbeatable yarr... As I said previously, stolen gun 😍..
May God bless him and also us πŸ˜‰ with the fortune of watching him in many other varied roles..
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone seen the movie 'Not a love story' ????

I just saw Adi sir in it !!!!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i had seen its trailer but did not see him in it...guess will have to see the movie then...
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May be it is a mistake, I am not sure.
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the pics! Looking forward to see the movie

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CID team dedicates 'Thank U Mumbai' Anthem on 26/11

(video features Aditya sir alongwith cid team.Good to see the duo together😊)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZSkNX0BV9w[/YOUTUBE]
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this !!!!  I really like Daya sir's shirt ... and great to see Adi sir too πŸ˜ƒ and duo together !!