this time TOGETHER...πŸ‘
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks vis for the caps and video.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is an old article I had read long ago and have been searching for this from the time I saw this photo on Bhav's DP. I finally found the article. 😊

Twelfth year, caught in the same case!

Smita Roy, TNN Mar 15, 2009, 12.12am IST

Having done a host of critically acclaimed movies, from Bandit Queen, Dil Se, Ek Hasina Thi, Black Friday, Aditya Srivastav is now excited about Gulaal in which he's seen portraying grey shades.

Besides films, Aditya is a known face on TV. But, incidentally, he has never done any other show apart from CID. "This is the 12th running year and somehow it's more of an emotional bonding I have with the serial now," he says. But why isn't he seen in any other show? "I took up CID because I simply loved the concept of the show. Today, its the only one of its kind crime thriller on TV. Unfortunately, this genre has not been tapped too much on television and the bandwagon runs after saas-bahu sagas or reality shows, either of which I'm not really interested in. If apart from CID there's something that I like, it has to be the movies I do!"

But unlike his counterpart and good friend Kay Kay Menon, who also arose from television, Aditya has not yet received the kind of appreciation and roles that he might deserve. To this, he says, "I'm doing this serial for so many years now, that I feel it would be unfair on my part to leave it just for the sake of films. In the process of trying to juggle both TV and films, it becomes a little difficult as I've dedicated 20 days a month to the show. That leaves me with 10 days for meetings, script readings or shoots for my films. But now slowly I'm doing some time management so I can work more towards films. Hopefully things should happen and by God's grace, I get more and better work."

Few people know that recently he had done a film as a solo hero called Dil Se Pooch Kidhar Jaana Hai, which he modestly confesses didn't work well at the box office and he wasn't surprised, as the marketing was next to negligible. But then he believes, "One should keep trying. I'm trying my best and what happens or what would happen would definitely be for the best. I don't lose heart and by the way there's another movie releasing this year with me as the protagonist. It's a daylight horror and a one of its kind... just like my show!"

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-03-15/tv/27999954_1_tv-and-films-cid-bandit-queen
    deepikabanerjee thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    😍 β€οΈ β˜ΊοΈ..This pic should be put on a hoarding..He is looking so handsome
    Bhavanab thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    he's looking heavenly ... dream man ... 😍 ... kitni fursat se rab ne banaya hai inhe ... 😍 ...

Vis πŸ€— .. for this article !!
    Thank you so much vis di for the articleπŸ€—
    debasree04 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its not working now 😭

Some page is opened with such language which i don't understand but there is no video πŸ˜•

It is also not working 😭
    Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
    astonish thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    @Deba: Open the youku links in google chrome... it will translate it to english... 
    anyways.. The video's have been deleted from those links... both youku and youtube
    debasree04 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    MATRUBHUMI - A NATION WITHOUT WOMEN

This is a story of a village where there is no woman...there is one dialog saying - Pichle 15 saalo mein iss gao mein yeh pehla shaadi hein...😲
    It is quite real story of India...we are in 2012 but still female foeticide as well as female infanticide are very common...this movie depicts that if this situation continues then there will be a time where no woman in our society...then what will be our condition?
    The movie is really difficult to watch...there is only one female character named Kalki who is used by everyone yes including Aditya sir's character 😭...it is really horrible that female is not considered as a human rather as an object to produce child 😑
    Anyway come to Aditya sir...in 1hr 30 min movie he present only maximum 15 mins...his character is no name addressing only Raghu's uncle...but his character becomes strong in the second half of the movie after Raghu's murder...his acting is superb as a village person...he did totally justice to his character β­οΈπŸ‘

Few caps

Bhavanab thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Thanks for the caps Deba !!! I was trying to think why can't I remember Adi sir's name from the movie .. ab yaad aaya he was mostly referred to as Raghu's uncle !! The movie is very tough to watch .. mainly for someone like us who are such huge fans of this actor .. seeing him in this role is quite tough .. one one side we can't avoid appreciating what an actor he is .. on the other hand we find it so tough to appreciate the character he plays !!