Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cids thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

I can't upload on youtube...as each part is around 45 minutes. I am allowed to upload only less than 10 minute videos. I can try on 4shared...can't say...I think even on that site there's a restriction of 100 MB per file...I have to split using movie maker and upload overnight. I will try if many of you want it and promise to download and see...otherwise no point putting in so much effort you know...

ofcourse di we will download it and will keep it safe for future
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am uploading Paanch into Debasree's youtube channel.

Please check if everything is fine. And enjoy the movie and give feedback...for the effort I put in.😉 

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks a lot Vis 😊 ... I've got the movie on HD .. but still would like seeing it on utube and commenting on it and all 😛
visrom thumbnail
Watching Satya...couldn't resist making one cap,

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice cap vis... Lagta hai movie banathe waqt...aditya sir ka maximum karcha hair oil ka tha... 😆
NOM

I and my dad watched kaalo today and my dad was for the first half an hour trying to convince me that it is CID 😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice cap Vis !!!

Khandlikar the first time I'd seen Adi sir onscreen ..
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

I am uploading Paanch into Debasree's youtube channel.Please check if everything is fine. And enjoy the movie and give feedback...for the effort I put in.😉 

Thanx a lot Visrom...i will download first will watch it sure...thanx a lot for ur efforts 🤗
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Nice cap vis... Lagta hai movie banathe waqt...aditya sir ka maximum karcha hair oil ka tha... 😆

Wonder why they made him like that...maybe they didn't want those zulfein flying and girls going 😍...because he's supposed to be a serious cop.

I watched half of it before I was dragged to watch IPL. Have to see the rest of it.

I watched Satya many years back...watching it properly for the second time now...and this time I am paying more attention to Khandilkar...in one place you cannot see him...you can only hear his voice saying 'sirf sujan hai...doctor ko bulata hoon' and then Khandilkar touches the culprit at the exact spot where he's injured...the guy winces in pain and Khandilkar asks 'supari kisne di' in a menacing voice...all this while you cannot see him. The guy shouts in pain and says 'Bhiku Mhatre' and then they show Khandikar's face. Wow...😍

There's another scene where his boss says that they have to catch the undrworld guys...there he says 'phirse woh log bail mein choot jaayenge...isse achcha hai, sab ko goli se uda dein'. 😍  just love this role...he was always meant to play the role of a cop. 😳 

I love it more because he's on the side of the law...unlike all the negative roles he has played. 😊
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday night i downloaded the first part of Paanch will watch it tonight 😃
Minionite thumbnail
Some caps from Rishtey - Highway.

The quality was pretty bad so I kept the caps small to make it easier to see.