Posted: 11 years ago
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

Bit of info...

πŸ˜†...I desperately want to see Aditya sir doing mimicry of Dilip Kumar. πŸ˜›

I wish it waz Adi sir who was doing the mimicry but the article says its some other guy :( ..
But i sooo want to see this show ... and his drunkard act :P ... adi sir in a comic role would be del7ght !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok everyone...I have managed to get hold of the movie Sanshodhan. Here it is...πŸ˜ƒ

The Dailymotion links are working. I checcked it in fast forward. Adi sir is seen only in one or two scenes...the caps of which I have posted above...but I will see it sometime today or tomorrow.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo another addition to all that ive to watch after exams ,.,

Thanks sooo much Vis !!!
visrom thumbnail
Here's another cap...

I saw the whole movie. It was almost 3 hours long. A nice movie if you have a taste for art movies. Adi sir plays Chunni Singh...not a big role...he's present throughout, but doesn't say much.

It was interesting to see his humble beginning. 😊
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Bit of info...

πŸ˜†...I desperately want to see Aditya sir doing mimicry of Dilip Kumar. πŸ˜›

I think it would be really worth watching how he does the "Ae bhai" mimicry of Dilip Kumar in Mashaal and the "kaun kambakht peeta hei..." from the old "Devdas".🀣

I am sure, he would have done justice to the character "Ganga" played by the thespian Dilip Kumar in the 60s movie "Ganga Jamuna"...After all the character hailed from UPπŸ˜‰

Whats this? A prequel to Harpool SinghπŸ˜†
Edited by deepiika - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
He resembles Harpool but his role here is not as powerful. He has very less dialogues and is seen doing menial jobs. We can make out that he was struggling for roles those days. I enjoyed watching that side of him too. No wonder he comes across as a humble guy even now.
Thanks Vis di for sanshodhan movie caps and link😊
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepiika

I think it would be really worth watching how he does the "Ae bhai" mimicry of Dilip Kumar in Mashaal and the "kaun kambakht peeta hei..." from the old "Devdas".🀣

I am sure, he would have done justice to the character "Ganga" played by the thespian Dilip Kumar in the 60s movie "Ganga Jamuna"...After all the character hailed from UPπŸ˜‰

Whats this? A prequel to Harpool SinghπŸ˜†

Nice... I wish i had watched this serial...

anyways...Vis.. I don't think Aditya sir did mimicry of dilip kumar in the story... I remember seeing a person in TV serials who always mimicked Dilip kumar... may be he was the one who acted in this serial along with Aditya sir
visrom thumbnail
good yaar...you had seen this serial...I didnt...that was a time when I was sooo busy with studies and exams. It's only after 1997-98 that I became a bit assertive with my parents, put my foot down and told them I am responsible enough to watch TV and not let it affect my exam results. πŸ˜‰