Aditya Srivastav (Abhijeet) information - Page 61

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Sorry, I don't think so...this thread has turned into a chat/caps thread and the purpose of this thread has been defeated. Please confine discussions on this thread to Aditya sir out of CID or caps/articles about Aditya sir in relation to CID. This is not for caps of Abhijeet in CID or DP discussions. Use the Adi-Daya thread or Gen disc thread for these topics.

ok dii
I agree with you 😃
How many serial & films of Aditya sir?
See the first post of the first page of this thread.  Full information and links to all articles about him are there.
@ vis dii
dii agar mujhe 1st pg he kholna hota to mai yahan ye ques. kyon put karta , 1st pg ko khulne me bahut time lagta hai, isiliye kya koi muhe direct bata sakta hai  mere sawal ka jawab
Thank you to the core for this.
Abhijeet sir has always been my favorite from the starting.
Originally posted by LoverofAdi

@ vis dii
dii agar mujhe 1st pg he kholna hota to mai yahan ye ques. kyon put karta , 1st pg ko khulne me bahut time lagta hai, isiliye kya koi muhe direct bata sakta hai mere sawal ka jawab
the time it takes for u to open that page..the equal time it takes for other..and bit more time for posting again to answer you

How many serial & films of Aditya sir?

TV Series
-------------
CID
Rishtey
Star Best Seller
Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti
9 Malabar Hill
Naya Daur
Byomkesh Bakshi
Saturday Suspense

FILMS
----------------
Bandit Queen (1996)
Sanshodhan (1996)
Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa (1998)
Dil Se... (1998)
Satya (1998)
Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar (2000)
Saathiya (2002)
Mudda (2003)
Ek Hasina Thi (2004)
Lakshya (2004)
Deewaar (2004)
Matrubhoomi (2005)
Dansh (2005)
Darwaza Bandh Rakho (2006)
Dil Se Pooch... Kidhar Jaana Hai (2006)
Black Friday (2007)
Gulaal (2009)
Mohandas (2009)
Raakh (2010) (Post-Production) 
Kaalo (2010) (Under Production)
Paanch (Stuck/On Hold)
Let's Kill Veerappan (Stuck/On Hold)

@ vis dii
dii agar mujhe 1st pg he kholna hota to mai yahan ye ques. kyon put karta , 1st pg ko khulne me bahut time lagta hai, isiliye kya koi muhe direct bata sakta hai  mere sawal ka jawab

Sorry, I didn't get it...this page has link to page number 1 below all the posts,...you just have to click the square with number 1 on it. Also if you directly click the thread link, it will first take you to page 1. Can you tell me what is the difficulty you are facing?
amnt sure if lets kill veerappan will ever be even made.its plans are scrapped off as far as i know

DELETED

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago