Aditya Srivastav (Abhijeet) information - Page 75

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Thanks for sharing... 🤗

Finally the day is here!!! 🥳

As much as I am happy about this, I am also sad that I won't be able to watch it... My laptop has gone to the Himalayas... Waiting for it to return... 😭

Gonna watch it after a while🥳

Originally posted by HIDEnSEEK06

Gonna watch it after a while🥳

Wow!! You're lucky!! 

By the way, after watching do let me know about his performance and character... 

At least kuch to pata chale hume bhi...

Wow!! You're lucky!! 

By the way, after watching do let me know about his performance and character... 

At least kuch to pata chale hume bhi...

Yes sure😃

Will give a full review. Not getting time yet. Tomorrow is EID. So busy with preparation a bit. 

Yes sure😃

Will give a full review. Not getting time yet. Tomorrow is EID. So busy with preparation a bit. 

Thanks a lot... 😃

Yeah... I understand. Tomorrow is Eid and you must be busy with the preparations. 

Even I am busy helping my mother for preparations for Raksha Bandhan.

So, Eid Mubarak in advance... 🤗

Thanks a lot... 😃

Yeah... I understand. Tomorrow is Eid and you must be busy with the preparations. 

Even I am busy helping my mother for preparations for Raksha Bandhan.

So, Eid Mubarak in advance... 🤗

Eid Mubarak to you also🤗

And also HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN🤗

Finally watched RAAT AKELI HAI.🥳

The movie is full of suspense. I didn’t feel bored even for a minute. I was totally engrossed in the movie. Till the end, I was just kept wondering who did the murder. Ending is thrilling. I won’t say anything more as I don’t wanna reveal any secret and spoil it for anyone. 

Coming to the performances now...

Nawazuddin has lit the screen with fire with his superb acting. I was just watching him and him and in many places I was imagining Abhijeet doing the investigation in the place of Nawaz.. 😆 But again Nawaz brought me back and made me look at him with his strong performance.
Aditya sir performed his role with sheer brilliance as always. He made sure to make himself look like a MLA with inner evil intention with his body posture and expressions. In some places, I was laughing because he was not looking at all Our Aditya sir or Abhijeet. HE WAS MUNNA RAJA the Politician. No one can say that he is Abhijeet or Aditya sir. 
Radhika apte was brilliant. Actually the whole star cast gave such solid performances that it’s hard to say who did better than whom. Personally I loved everyone in their own role. 

The movie is well made. I didn’t feel anything extra. Mystery was good. Performances are brilliant. 👏
If anyone loves mystery and suspense, then will definitely like it.

I am loving these promotions of RAAT AKELI HAI AS is getting highlighted and getting his due respect ❤️

https://youtu.be/HzNjcytqMuA

And here just watch Aditya sir's expression.. without saying anything he conveyed everything ❤️ Aww mere Munna Raja🤗

https://youtu.be/P6jCD_kLGEk

I am loving these promotions of RAAT AKELI HAI AS is getting highlighted and getting his due respect ❤️

And here just watch Aditya sir's expression.. without saying anything he conveyed everything ❤️ Aww mere Munna Raja🤗

This is explosive!

Aditya Srivastava sir is the most expressive actor , only second to Shivaaji Satam sir