Thendral

Tues.Apr 19- Thendral Update

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the nice update😊

GW, Josiyar is really going to say that there is "Dhosam" in Lav jathagam😡. Shame on you GW🤢. Punishment for this GW will come from the way Lav is gg to undergo sufferings. Why this director is portraying Josiyam dialogs?? So annoying.😡

TA you are really in a soup now😕. You are going to end up in the street with Thulasi and going to learn lesson in a hard way. Really don't know how he is gg to repay the money. Getting ashamed from Padma is far better than this🤢.
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update!!😃..Lol Ranu you got a whole Episode of TA's muttaalness😲

Ok Mr.TA, i got no words to praise your brilliancy....so i will leave that...already signs showing TA is falling into well...blank check too...so for 4.5 lakhs total interest is 61 thousand...super😡. TA ku next mouth will be very great...Thulasi is going to suffer too because of her hubby's muttaalness😕. OMG another lady with bad mouth aa?. how did this Joseph know this kind of money lenders?. On friday's epi i thought only 1 villain was added on list..but today 2 more😲.

GW go hide this money too and say thief took it...thank god this GW didn't tell Thulasi is mental...over aa buildup from GW...man i was worried this astrology is going to come in Thendral too several months ago...that finally came in this too😕...Thulasi is not  thosham...its you GW who are thosham to TA🤢. I felt like smashing this so called mother of TA when she said its because of Thulasi's thosham TA is suffering while she knows its her who is making him to suffer in this money matter but still blaming Thulasi like some good mother😡. etho nadakatum. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the update😊. Again TA being a bank employee he should know that getting loan like this is really stupid😡'TA is going into ...athabadalam😡'and all the anger and blame he will show on thuls. He is so immature. Yes.vaalgaila'panam'kathukudigira'padam'miga'periya'adiya'irukum. 😉

Soon TA is going to end up on the road with thulasi.Any way these couples had to face it and overcome all probs.As I said earlier evil witch has started to play her dice and speaks in a manner' intha'ponaiyum'pal kudiguma? Nu.Instead of helping his son this witch is sucking his blood's son.

And she makes his arumai payan TA to believe that thulasi is suffering from doshas and also she is also adding that it will affect the person whoever with her 'is going to suffer😭.  T and t problems are due to the TA's avasarakudigathanam and TA is more worried about Padma yelling than looking for a job.

I want kanagu to tell deepa about this matter.  TA is showing his frustration😡 on everybody on top of this t&t is not able to think one step ahead of this😔' When TA realizes his mom intention at that time he will end up in jail. If a husband not believe his wife who else going to believe her. This dialogue was said by TA' ...sigh. Any way I am waiting for lav's rasi'🤔
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have already said time and again that TA does things on impulse. he completely forgets theres a thing called thought process. he just lives for the moment. with no income, how is he going to pay back all this? maybe rob a bank? at least Kanagu is sensible now..he has started a business. maybe TA can arachufy maavu there and earn some money.
the only asset TA now has is Thuls and even avaLai vithaa kooda nobody will buy now. the only interested party was Velayudam..maybe Charu will be the highest bidder and then finish off Thuls.
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the update!  The serial is again going down the drain. Yr 1, had delved into T's lack of  luck in detail, now they are rehashing the same tune in different set up, which is highly annoying.

Today's episode captures the other side of TA's madcap and hasty behavior.  TA's impulsive behavior had helped T in many circumstances before: during Vel marriage where TA took a plunge eventually saving T and getting her admission to Engg School; he agreed to marry T to save her reputation; he again saved her in court when odds were stacked against her.

The same TA's hasty behavior and rush to judgment is going to push TA & T relationship to the brink – 1)TA went overboard to get 400 K at exorbitant interest rates 2) He gets indoctrinated by broker about T's ill luck due to her stars. Psychologically deadbeat TA, completely down and out will start to believe in external factors like luck or lack thereof and will slowly start to blame T for his current situation. If this happens, TA characterization will become zero, beyond repair, seems to be heading into that direction.

Looks like it going to be T's battle to fight from here on. Before her marriage, T had no expectations – took all the garbage lying down and taking things as it comes.  Post her marriage; with her life at stake will T fight back? If so how - is going to be the crux until psycho track ends.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the quick update ranuja, esp for this episode-- a trying one..

today i really felt sad for TA.😭.. poor fellow after all the running he has done for lav's wedding, because of GW n Lav he is getting himself into troubled waters...

earlier he had only one padma to hear to, now i do not know how many (the dialogue writers must be on the job thinking of new words for the loan lady.. words that beat what GW n padma hv used.. wow.  what a treat!!😍

TA shud hear niteesh's mom say the same things abt Lav tmrw...

Today GW was too much... hope her aapu does not take long.. someone pls show r comments to the team please... GW n C track getting too much... some dosham of the viewers too, i think😉

hoping for a twist that will call off GW n C's game...
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for a super fast  and a wonderful update!👏

I think when they are showing the loan amount and the interest in a seperate screen it definetely means something....TA is going to land in a big trouble now..... dunno how annoying and how bad those scenes are going to be when TA is going to be cornered by those money lenders....paavam Tulasi inspite of not doing anything she might also get humiliated by these rowdys I think....

I can even watch those episodes where TA struggle to run his family, the rowdys bash TA, TA going to jail etc but
I couldnt literally watch those episodes where Charu hugs TA, Charu and GW smile at each other and hug each other.....on the whole anything in Thendral is acceptable except GW and Charu 😡

PLS DIR END THIS CHARUs EPISODES ASAP!
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the superfast and wonderful Update!👏

TA, Great😡Great😡 - GW, Nice mom😡Nice mom😡

And i think on the way to MM house, Deepa would call Thuls and say something about her probs. Thats why, TA took her to Deepa house, becoz he has the money bag there too in his hand😕

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the update.
 @shamz And i think on the way to MM house, Deepa would call Thuls and say something about her probs. Thats why, TA took her to Deepa house, becoz he has the money bag there too in his hand😕

I dont know whether to laugh or cry. I have a feeling TA may give that money to Deepa if she is on crisis.I dont know where the dir is going with all this. The worst case scenario will be GW will convince the vunerable TA into beleiving T is all bad for him and leave her. TA is not himself now. He moght go for it and end up marrying Charu since from the other side GW will play on his guilt. I am looking at temporary split bet Ta and T.
2nd scenario, Charu and GW will be exposed at this pointt thru Nit TA will kick GW out or leave somewhere with Tul. At this point there could be a lucky devata for Tul in the form of BHuvana or Periappa and Vr themselves who will try to help out T &T. Or TA will get his job back. For 2 years they will struggle until Tul gets a job. By then TA 's whole attitude will change into practical rational man. The way they are showing that vaddi calculation makes me beleive that TA might end up marrying Charu for money.